Jeff Weldon {TAR} (Week 2)

He just creeps me out more and more as I watch the feeds. He is always throwing names out to different people. He is playing too aggressively like Audrey did. 

This morning Jeff up and with his alliance of Day, Jason, Meg and he was trying to spread around a lot of Clay hate.

I have determined he is going to get trapped just like Audrey. He is playing everyone, lying to everyone and trying to align with everyone. 

I am reading last night there were more alliances made. Jeff, Clay, Shelli, Jackie and Johnny-Mac

Then later Jeff made an alliance with the nighttime crew of Meg, James and Jason. 

I really miss the Season Six where there were 2 solid alliances and there was no lying and fake alliances. My very favorite season.

He is the new Audrey and nobody has caught on. They all seem to worship him

He tells Shelli and Clay he wants to get rid of Austin that he doesn't trust Vanessa and Liz

He tells Austin that Shelli needs to go and then soon Clay.

He tells the little insider crew he is with them and they need to get rid of all the outsiders

Jeff is lying to EVERYONE and nobody is putting it together. He explains to them all he is just doing his homework when he hangs with other people.