Meg Maley (Week 1)

morty

bb17-megmaley-med.jpg

Hometown: Collingswood, New Jersey
Current City: New York City
Three adjectives that describe you: Outgoing, fun, and compassionate.
Favorite Activities: The beach, spin class, brunch, and anything music.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: The thing I'm most scared about is being bored. Living in NYC, I constantly have things to do, people to see, and places to go. Three months in the same environment frightens me that I would be bored out of my mind, so please choose interesting people as housemates!

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most: Frankie Grande. What a hottie. My heart is stolen by fabulous gay men and he wins.

What are you afraid of: I'm a little scared of the typical things—heights, snakes, bugs—but all are just small scaredy-cat feelings! I'm so ready to conquer all of them and I'm not bothered much.

Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… Always yes. (My tattoo is evidence of this.)

What would you take into the house and why: A deck of cards because I am terrified of being bored in life, my red lipstick because any girl should list this as a response, and photos of all my friends and family because they are all rock stars, especially my nieces and nephew.

Meg says growing up in New Jersey was the best time of her life. She's been boy-crazy and super competitive since she can remember. In high school, she decided to join the hockey and baseball teams so she could have her fix of flirting with the boys and competing to win. Meg doesn't take herself too seriously nor does she live a boring life. Meg says she has what it takes to win Big Brother; she's likeable, goofy, intelligent, and adapts to every social situation. Straight guys like her because she's an adorable blonde guys’ gal, while gay guys love her sass, and girls love her because she's non-threatening and swears by the girl code.

Watch Meg's bio video here!

boy crazy

there should be an app for that :animated_bouncy:

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most: Frankie Grande. What a hottie. My heart is stolen by fabulous gay men and he wins.

She is dead to me 

Guest 6Borders

Already annoys me!

Frankie fan...BARF!!!

Already misses her family!  She's going to be really fun (sarcasm) after a week!

Maybe she is trans-gay 

Guest 6Borders

Prediction: she's going to have a HUGE BB fan base!

I actually found her annoying enough to be entertaining...but that is Day #1!!  :daisy:

Guest 6Borders

It's been driving me nuts, but I finally found who she reminds me of: the woman from Dharma and Greg. Does that age me?

You're right, she does!!