Surreal Life (Season 6)

Guest ranster627

Guest ranster627

FROM TV GUIDE: Entertainment News

LIFE GOES ON: VH1 has announced the has-beens who will be cohabitating in the sixth season of its megahit The Surreal Life. They are

• 4 weeks later...

I don't know how you top this seasons Omorosa and Janice feud (even though I've had my fill of that bitch Omorosa.) Just doesn't seem like there will be a whole lot doing on this one. I guess I'll check it out - but there will be a quick 'bail' if the stench starts rising! B)

Guest ranster627

To me it is Janice that has lost her last vestige of credibility in this show ... I actually find myself liking Omarosa, she seems more real and compassionate as evidenced by her interaction in the bowling game ...

To me it is Janice that has lost her last vestige of credibility in this show ... I actually find myself liking Omarosa, she seems more real and compassionate as evidenced by her interaction in the bowling game ...

Did u see the dirty laundry episode where Omarosa said she was acting the entire time there?

well, its not called the real world....lol

anyway, they both are bitches, but janice has some mental problems. Omorasa is just a camera hungry bitch

You hit on it right there. I pretty much can't stand either, I guess I have more contempt for Omorosa becuase it's all a shameless, self promotional act! It's time for her ten minutes of fame to run out! B)

You hit on it right there. I pretty much can't stand either, I guess I have more contempt for Omorosa becuase it's all a shameless, self promotional act! It's time for her ten minutes of fame to run out! B)

Hey leave Omarosa alone!!!!!!!! Janice deserve what she got!! SHe was playing to the camera too!! But she tried to use the sympathy error. If I was Omarosa, and I was proud of her I would have made Sally feel much worse than Omarosa made her feel at the end of her dirty laundry. The girl turned people's hatred for her into profit!!!! Kudos!! I admit I did not like her on the Apprentice, however I think she is alright now!!! As Omarosa would put it...F'ck em :P

Yeah I said it ...I mean it......so what'ch going do about it :P:P:P

Did u see the dirty laundry episode where Omarosa said she was acting the entire time there?

Nebartist...As Wrong as usual.... YOU STILL GOT IT WRONG!!!!

THat part she wasn't acting!!!!! The relationships in the house was when she was acting!!! Dont try to turn something like that ugly!!!!!!! And she admit she performs for the camera. What makes it works!!

OK nebartist I applogize for the attack, I just finish watching the apprentice and it just made me mad!!! Now I am worked up and I want to blow steam!!!! ThaT IS ANOTHER POST SO LET ME GO THERE!!!!!1 :angry::angry:

UGGG!!!! Where the H'll is THe Apprentice!!!!!! Dmnmitt!!!!!UGGGGG!!! That post is gone!!!

Nebartist...As Wrong as usual.... YOU STILL GOT IT WRONG!!!!

THat part she wasn't acting!!!!! The relationships in the house was when she was acting!!! Dont try to turn something like that ugly!!!!!!! And she admit she performs for the camera. What makes it works!!

OK nebartist I applogize for the attack, I just finish watching the apprentice and it just made me mad!!! Now I am worked up and I want to blow steam!!!! ThaT IS ANOTHER POST SO LET ME GO THERE!!!!!1 :angry::angry:

UGGG!!!! Where the H'll is THe Apprentice!!!!!! Dmnmitt!!!!!UGGGGG!!! That post is gone!!!

Maybe I shoudl have spelled it out for you. Ranster said Omarossa was more real, by evicdence of the bowling. i was pointing out more evicdence that she may not be more real.

sorry for the attack but i just got done reading your post

Maybe I shoudl have spelled it out for you. Ranster said Omarossa was more real, by evicdence of the bowling. i was pointing out more evicdence that she may not be more real.

sorry for the attack but i just got done reading your post

But sweetie...she was being real with the kids everything else with Janice was for entertainment and she was marvelous!!!!!!!! She not working hard for the money, she is letting the money work for her!!!!!! No more 9-5 jobs for her....CAN YOU SAY THE SAME....

Unhuh I said it....I meant it...so what!!! :P

But sweetie...she was being real with the kids everything else with Janice was for entertainment and she was marvelous!!!!!!!! She not working hard for the money, she is letting the money work for her!!!!!! No more 9-5 jobs for her....CAN YOU SAY THE SAME....

Unhuh I said it....I meant it...so what!!! :P

and you know she was being real how?

and you know she was being real how?

As usual ....WRONG AGAIN!!!! There you go trying to make something nice into something ugly. Make sure you know what you what you are talking about before you post...Look in her bio. She has a disable member in her family and that how she knows how to work with kids that are disable...STOP PLAYA HATING and let her do what she knows best, make her money!!!

As usual ....WRONG AGAIN!!!! There you go trying to make something nice into something ugly. Make sure you know what you what you are talking about before you post...Look in her bio. She has a disable member in her family and that how she knows how to work with kids that are disable...STOP PLAYA HATING and let her do what she knows best, make her money!!!

If you ask me they're both stinky 'hos! B)

If you ask me they're both stinky 'hos! B)

Yeah, but they are both using the public to their advantage to make money. Both of them are acting, Acting this way gives them more time and money. Everyone hates villians, however we love to watch what they are going to say or do next. Publicity. Hey I would rather do that too. I hate 9 to 5s and wish I cant do couple of things and be set money wise for the whole year each year plus more!!! They both did this to get their carreers in motion. Watch the lady from trading Spouses is going to get her 15 minutes of fame...I have the feeling, we have not seen the last of her.

Yeah, but they are both using the public to their advantage to make money. Both of them are acting, Acting this way gives them more time and money. Everyone hates villians, however we love to watch what they are going to say or do next. Publicity. Hey I would rather do that too. I hate 9 to 5s and wish I cant do couple of things and be set money wise for the whole year each year plus more!!! They both did this to get their carreers in motion. Watch the lady from trading Spouses is going to get her 15 minutes of fame...I have the feeling, we have not seen the last of her.

Oh no! I hope you're wrong on that one! That woman on Trading Spouses was so ignorant I do not want to see more of her! As far as Janice and Omorosa, I do concede your point. However, maybe the public will get so sick of both of them that we'll have seen the last of them. I can hope, can't I? B)

• 3 months later...

Courtesy of: VH1, THE SURREAL LIFE

Movin' On In

Sunday Mar. 19

9/8c PM

The Surreal Life 6

What happens if you mix a 70's sitcom star, a Music Video Vixen, a crazy 80's hair band guitarist, add in a Playboy bunny, and Mr. Smash Mouth, shake liberally with the ultimate TV mom/hypno-therapist and a dash of Transgender Hollywood Royalty?

You get SURREAL LIFE 6!

Season Six of THE SURREAL LIFE is a mix of bigger than life personalities and genuine American icons who will try to make room for each other as they live together under one roof. They will see if they can manage to gel into another Surreal Family, always in front of the ever-present cameras.

SL6's Celebs include SHERMAN "GEORGE JEFFERSON" HEMSLEY, CC DEVILLE, lead guitarist of Poison, Video Vixen and TV Star, TAWNY KITAEN, Transgender actor-ess ALEXIS ARQUETTE, STEVE "SMASH MOUTH" HARWELL, Playboy sensation ANDREA LOWELL, and TV's favorite Mom, FLORENCE "CAROL BRADY" HENDERSON!

• 2 weeks later...

its not as bad as i thought...you can watch he first episode here ...its kinda funny and you get to see some past reality show "hunks" including Big Brother 5's Scott...and to the person who posted above me...dont talk about Alexis like that becuase she isnt as up as she looks and sounds

omg - that skid mark was sooo gross! Did he really say that in the BB house that he doesn't wipe himself - that can't be sanitary.

Okay so everytime the public has been exposed to Scott on tv we seem to be 'exposed' to Scott on tv . . . I'm starting to think he may have some 'flasher' tendencies or something. Since the Surreal Life gig didn't pan out, perhaps he ought to consider a Chippendale's gig as a way to sort of legitimize his stripping. An added plus is that he won't have to worry about skid marks since won't be wearing underwear most of the time :lol:

In case anybody didn't bother watching the clip but wanted to know who the 5 guys in the reality show 'hunks' extend-your-15-minutes-of-fame-pageant were, they were:

Scott

Ace - Real World: Paris (plus The Inferno, The Gauntlet, etc)

Corey Clark - Idol 3 (aka 'the guy who was banging Paula Abdul')

John - Survivor Vanuatu (this guy: upper_bio.jpg

and some guy from WWE who ended up getting picked as the 7th person to live in the house.

Now what confuses me is that if this was supposed to be a pageant of reality show guys, how come there was a WWE guy competing if the WWE isn't real? Plus, that's a paying gig isn't it - isn't he like the male equivalent of a Stacey Keibler? So then he's not really on the same level as the other guys who are just regular people who happened to be on a reality show - kind of not fair! Also, didn't think it was very fair to have the other houseguests select the 7th member of the house since half the fun of these live-in-a-house reality series is seeing a pack of different types of people all try to get along. I mean, would anybody have chosen to live with Tawny Kitaen if given the choice? Anyway . . .