Geriatric Survivors! (Humor)

Scuba

Sonja from season one would be about 70 now.  The game is really hard on the older cast members.

okay then....how about a geriatric survivor?? that way all challenges would be catered towards them? :rofl

Guest Anonymous

The challenge this week is to knit your own shelter! :wink: Rudy was in his 70s, so it wouldn't be impossible, or perhaps if the first boot of the season couldn't go, then the runner up would. But ummmmm.. I just checked. That would be B.B. He's a year older than Sonya. Ummm.....

Guest XandraSkye
The winner gets a $1,000,000 that goes straight to the nursing home of their choice. The runner-up gets $100,000 and a car that comes with Morgan Freeman to drive them. :lol::lol:

Guest XandraSkye
And if Katie were to be on it... they could have a spin off called " Driving Miss Lazy"..... :wink:

"Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Pharm..... she's here all week. And don't forget to tip your waitress or waiter." :rofl

Guest XandraSkye
Actually, I'm half way there. Slightly chubby and don't do a damn thing at work. I'm actually better than her because I have everyone at work fooled into thinking I am doing something. Suckers!