Constantine Maroulis

salter-path

CONSTANTINE MAROULIS - (29) From New York, NY (Auditioned in DC) - Born in Brooklyn, NY, Constantine graduated from the Boston Conservatory and has a hard rock band in New York City called Pray for the Soul of Betty. Constantine has studied classical acting, music, dance and voice. He also apprenticed at the Williamstown Theatre Festival. For the 2003/2004 season, Constantine toured with the international production of "Rent," playing the lead character named "Roger.".

constantine39li.th.jpg

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

Now -- here's my favourite. I love this guy on stage. He's got that "smouldering" passion for the music. I love it!

Wondering -- just how tall is he? He towers over the rest of the group!

Guest Anonymous

Well I didn't say I think he's cute -- its his passion for the music I love about him. He's not unattactive -- just not my type.

I was pleasantly surprised how much I enjoyed his performance last night. I really liked him at the beginning and then I was disappointed during the elimation rounds...

But, looks like Constantine is back and I couldn't be happier. He's still not better than Bo... But, I would LOVE (If Constantine keeps raising the bar) to see the two of them battle it out in the end.

Guest Anonymous

Going to say this and then run and hide. I love both Bo and Constantine -- but knowing both songs -- I know that Bo screwed up last night. He might have took on a more rockin' song -- but Constantine did a much better job last night.

Running before I get something thrown at me!!

Spooky, it is spooky. Because I agree! And you know as much as I do that I'm NOT on the Constantine bandwagon. But he did knock out that song like it was his. I have to say. Very few pitch problems and he was actually smoldering.

I do have to agree with nebartist on the double chin thing. Not very attractive. But. Impressive vocal performance. He did out-sing Bo, this time. We shall see about the rest of the competition!!

:o

I'd have to disagree with you Tabitha, I think he is very hot! And I like his voice too. When he sings and looks into the carmera my heart starts to race. What can I say, I have a thing for rockers with long hair.

:rofl Usually I don't like butt chins either. I just want someone different to win this year. The rockers never make it. I want to be a differance in the finalist this year. Make this year different from the others. Constantine is different from the other winners. So is Bo, one of them must be in the top 2 or I'll be screaming.

Guest Anonymous
:rofl Usually I don't like butt chins either. I just want someone different to win this year. The rockers never make it. I want to be a differance in the finalist this year. Make this year different from the others. Constantine is different from the other winners. So is Bo, one of them must be in the top 2 or I'll be screaming.

I'm with you on this one. I'm tired of the same ole same ole. Its nice to hear something other than elevator music.

Must REALLY be getting old.

Didn't even notice his (butt) chin until you all mentioned it :roll:

I, for one, don't care if he has one..... just so he dosen't make a complete 'arse' out of himself.

............. still haven't picked a favorite. Lots of talented AI wanna-bees this show :!:

Guest Anonymous

I think its equally his daring -- lead in a rock band that was doing apparently reasonably well decides to try out for Idol. I find it interesting -- and then he rocks out a Partridge Family song? I'm curious about Constantine. I think that as a rocker he's very entertaining. He holds an intense stage. He's got the talent -- but why bubblegum music? I don't quite get it. However -- he's still one of my three favorites.

I used to like Constantine but I don't find him genuine anymore. Someone else mentioned they thought he was a poser earlier and I'm going to have to agree. Something about him, it's as if he just tries too hard to be "cool" & sexy...

Ahem. It was I who referred to Const as a poser. Hence my new name for him, Constiposer. :lol:

I LOVE long-haired rockers. I have loved long-haired rockers since I was a teenager. (I don't care to elaborate how long that really is...) But I have learned to check the posers at the door, to try and find the real "man" behind the music. You don't see Bo sniffing his armpit without a tan! (I'm exaggerating a bit hee hee) Bo seems to have a little more couth than that and I would hope his portfolio is filling with some tasteful shots, rather than sleazy garage-band flyer-photos.

The one thing that bugs me the most is the way he shakes his hand up to his ear like a phone, looks all sultry, mouths "call me", winks, etc. to the camera when they're showing his numbers, as if he's only talking to one girl. That is so POSER!! And if I can bring myself to speak maturely again, it is also very inconsiderate. :D

He reminds me of the type of guy who will say anything to get something. Know what I mean? wink, wink, nudge, nudge...

The kind of guy you'd like your daughter to bring home? Or worse, he stays in the car while she just bolts out the door and says, "I'm going out! Bye!!" :roll:

Guest Anonymous

Oh I have to disagree Tabitha. I'd trust Constantine with my daughter before I'd trust Bo. Bo doesn't seem to be as .... thinking of the word... shy. I can see in Constantine a somewhat self-appreciation -- he doesn't take himself too seriously. He seems genuinely bashful with the attention he gets from the audience.

Then again -- I've always had a weakenss for dimples.

Bo -- just seems too sure of himself -- and that comes across to me as being just a touch fake.

Don't get me wrong -- I like Bo -- and I like Constantine. But regardless of a bad picture, the competition takes place fully clothed on stage with a microphone -- and Constantine still masters the audience far more than Bo does.

Living Room

Living Room

Please enter your display name