America's Player - Task - Spoilers

chikedee

Who will you vote for Eric to take out?  

170 members have voted

1. 1. Who will you vote for Eric to take out?

• Jen
    • Jameka

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jen PLEASE !

If you love Eric and want him there.. I think it's in his best interest to vote with the house this time.. I must admit I have grown on him.. He's there to play the game ! I respect that.

If you love Daniele & Dick and want them there.. I think its also in there best interest.. well DUH, lol. They also are playing the damn game.

As for the other houseguests, who cares ! Except Zach, that guys pretty cool.. except the random weird chatter.

I liked Eric and D/D even when they were on diff teams. So for me HOHs were always win/win...Now that they're on the same team, I say we vote Jen out!!

I mean, I hate Jameka, but this vote is not for Jameka or against Jen - it's for J/E/D/D alliance...

I vote to evict Jameka.

She is worthless in this game, does nothing but preach and I detest her bible-thumping ways.

Jen is at least entertaining and has won some competitions. I'd like to see the D/D/E/J alliance split up ASAP.

I want D&D broken up even sooner! Their cockiness grates on my last nerve.

I'll be voting to have AP evict Jameka!

I hate the idea of final 4 being D&D and E&J...Jen is the only one who'll try to break up that 4some. Amber, Jameka and Zach certainly won't...and none of these 3 will win a hoh or veto...they're useless. The next 3 weeks will be dull dull dull if Jen is evicted this week.

I vote for Jameka!!! I not a big fan of Jen in fact I didn't like her at

all the first couple of weeks. BUT she's alot better that Amber or Jam!!!

I would much rather see Jen in the final two or three than Am or Jam!

I will projectile-vomit if they end up in the final two....I don't see it

happening...but this year you never know!!! JMHO...LOL!!!!!

Eric should realize now that the viewers don't always want who he wants to be evicted. He should stay calm and low for the first few days until he sees what the viewers voted for, then start campaigning.
AMEN Lala.

Jameka couldn't have said it better :giggle:

For Eric's best interest, he needs to evict Jameka and break up the final two in the LNC alliance. Keeping Jen helps break up the D&D, his biggest threat. Sure she's not a threat, but Jameka's no help, either.

KEEP JEN, KEEP JEN, KEEP JEN.

She already thinks that Jess/ Eric and she are a team...evict Jameka.

I'm really shocked!

For the last few weeks I've read on and on about how much people can't stand Jameka, and yet so many people want to keep her around. Help me out on this...when did this happen? We've all been singing Jen's praises, thinking she's getting so much more likeable... we've all made God jokes together about what a b*tch Jameka has turned out to be (do I need to remind you about her blocking the door and not allowing Dani to leave) and look...what in the world has happened?!!?!

Please tell me you're not dumb enough to give Dani and Dick what they want. Right now they're not thinking clearly. They don't realize that it was US NOT THEM that got Eric to flip his vote and evict Dustin. They have a God complex right now and think they own the game... when really... if it wasn't for us and JEN, they'd be gone, or at least Dick would be.

If you like D&D at all, you would continue to make good decisions for them by getting rid of the obvious enemy: Jameka. Right now, Jen is still their puppet.. please, dont' be stupid here folks!!!

I agree with you Elle....I haven't liked Jam since day one......

on the CBS task I'm voting Jameka outa there.....JMHO

i dont like any of em...

i dont like jen, i dont like jameka... so either of them leaving wont bother me.

however.......................................... jen stopped being entertaining weeks ago. jameka still has her moments and regardless of the fact that it makes my stomach turn, she still has given us something to laugh at (or barf at)

ehhh... dont worry though, i doubt i will even vote tomorrow night.

Jen is going home this week, so why would anyone trying to help Eric tell him to vote for Jameka. It doesn't matter at this point who is the most dangerous. Jen is leaving the house and there isn't anything Eric will be able to do about it this week.

Jameka can't play for HoH for a few more weeks, but Jen can. Jen is a wildcard and would nominate whoever suited her that week and that could be Eric.

If America votes to have Eric vote against Jameka this week, all it will do is screw him with another mystery vote.

Archived