Tuesday, August 14th

CeCiMom

BB Party is over. It does seem the tension in the air has calmed a bit.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ED was just running the vote scheme past Dani in the BY, asking her to talk to Eric.

She refused, she doesn't like him, and doesn't want him in their 'group'.

ED said, 'I need him', and Dani still resisted.

Maybe Dani wants ED to leave this week? And doesn't want to be seen as a part of it? I don't think it will matter, if Eric is told to vote out ED. That's Eric, Zach, Jen, and Dani, voting to keep ED.

Still, Dani is so reluctant to play the game, even when it is in her fathers interest...

I think Dani just doesn't want to deal with Eric. She really feels that it is his fault that Nick is gone. Nick was her biggest ally other than her dad.

Did you hear Dick say something about Jameka and her and her bf's balls? So she must be talking crap about sex with men and maybe at one time she did do something with bloody b*lls...........eeeewwwww So he isn't lying when he was bringing that up or just being gross.

Zach won't go back on his word unless he absolutely gets something hard with Dick and Danielle. He already told Jess that he would vote Dick out. He doesn't want to look like an ass. (my own opinion, if he doesn't vote Dustin out, he's going up next week)

Anyway, he said that if they can get Jess or Eric to come to him and tell him to vote Dustin out, then he will. (which shouldn't be hard to do because I have a feeling Eric as AP is going to have to vote Dustin out so maybe he will campaign for that with Zach> so that way he can blame the vote on him????)

Damn, Zach goes in the house, ED comes out, I was hoping to hear D/D bashing of Zach, then Whamber comes out, then ED gets called to DR!!!

I just don't like Zach. I didn't give much credence to his promise to Jess last night, I thought he was telling her what she wanted to hear. I pegged him to vote to keep ED, until this convo tonight...he's trying to make deals.

Now though, after the ED/Jess talk earlier, I think ED and Dani have a good shot at getting Jess to come to Zach, and say it's OK to vote to keep ED, since it would give her cover, and keep her from having to cast the tie vote.

I know this....D/D will dump Zach in a heartbeat...when he no longer serves their purpose.

OK...Zach just went up a few notches...he likes my kind of music....Tiesto rocks!

On the feeds Dick sure does know his pop culture going way back into the 60s. He knows fricken details about Bewitched. What I like about Dick is that is a flawed, but straight shooter.

I think one of his better inter-personal skills is that he "listens" to people.

He's seen Big Fish.

Tiesto is pretty good. I got one of his of concert DVDs. Covenant is also pretty good

I just have to say this. What is wrong with these idiot producers and cameramen? Is there anyone, anywhere, that really wants to watch 20 minutes of Amber digging something out of Jameka's toe, complete with closeups and everything? Why are these idiot producers SO intent on keeping the camera on Amber and Jameka so much? I've noticed that a lot lately. If they believe their own polls these are two of the least popular HGs yet they're on so much!

I'm actually starting to like Zach. I used to think the "have so-and-so tell me they will vote your way and I'll do it too" was a cop out, but it is a perfect way NOT to get manipulated.

I think Zach respects honest game play and Jess' not backdooring D&D really gave her a boost in his mind. She is not a munipulative player. I believe that's why he's not agreeing outright to keep Dick. He made a promise to Jess and as of now, she's with a group that has bigger numbers. He also can tell that the big group is splintering. Jess has done nothing to show she is untrustworthy. Unlike Danile who out up her own alliance member to get evicted. Zach may not like Eric, but jeez, you don't sell out your teammates no matter how much you don't like them...until its just you and them, of course.

I don't think Zach completely trusts Danile and I don't think Jen does either. But back to my point, D&D saying Jess will vote out Dustin, trying to get Zach to agree. his response: If jess tells me herself she is voting out Dustin, than i will, too. He just told D&D, "I don't believe you and I will not be manipulated."

Good for you Zach...stay strong my creepy brother.

That Chess game in his head drives me nuts......

He is not a BAD guy and I have no big beefs with him but he thinks he is playing a chess game and not Big Brother.

Do you really think America's vote can't be used to Zach's advantage? If dani or Jen (assuming Jen votes to evict Dustin) gets HOH, Zach will say that he voted to keep Dick and he is with them 100%. It will be a big lie, but one very hard to disprove.

If Dustin or Amber get HOH, all zach has to say is that Eric and Jen have been hanging out alot and eric MUST have been the one throwing the votes. They already suspect eric, so what's one more person saying to not trust him??

Jameka hates Zach, but Jameka can't be HOH. Mute point.

He can tell Jessica that he voted the way he thought she wanted him to vote...but not really come clean.

He just tells eric that he knows what Eric has been up to and unless he wants to get supremely outed, eric will SHUT UP.

For Zach, it doesn't matter who stays or goes. he can spin the votes any way he wants. He has not been untrustworthy or given anyone a reason not to believe him. They may find him creepy, but they can't say he's lied. I;m just hoping he's smart enough to realize it.

If Dick gets evicted, what does Zach care about Danile's beliefs. She is a gossipy skank that can't be trusted. Sure she said she had nick's back, but look what she did to Nick...she evicted him!!! I think THAT one stupid self-centered action solidified Zach's feelings about Danile.

If Dick gets evicted, Zach can start using his new trust with jessica to sway eric AND dustin to get rid of Jameka.

Like I said, thursday's eviction is a win-win situation for Zach...actually same can be said for Jen...

If Eric is smart, then he will make a deal with Zack right now. Eric has to know that America will tell him to vote out Dustin, and if Zach also votes that way, then everyone will know it was Eric who cast that deciding vote. He needs to convince Zach to vote out Dick...then Eric can vote the way America wants, and it will be a tie for Jessica to break.

I'm an Eric fan, and I hate how being AP is screwing him. His chance to play this game is being ruined. He probably thought that America would help him out.

I think America not helping him out and actually hurting his chances out right is what Eric is probably claiming to get out of the contract. His DR sessions have been really long after the Jessica situation. I would LOVE to see the America's Player contract. I'm sure it was pretty shady.

Eric needs to convince both Jen AND Zach to vote out Dick...and make a target of Danile. She's won POV's and an HOH and is pretty tough to beat. She's also managed to have her Dad fall on his sword for her. He just needs to convonce them that she is untrustworthy and will turn on them quickly. He needs to remind them of Nick and the promises to Kail. After the votes, he can start finger pointing.

i think Jen and Zach are perfect just the where they are. They are the swing votes. in order for the targeted HG to get evicted, the HOH NEEDS Jen and Zach. There's no reason for either of them to swear allegiance to either side. They can agree, but not join whole heartedly.

From another thread...

What is this about Dick finding something under a chess piece and going immediately to the DR with it...it picked up Daniele's spirits immediately and Dick seems as if it will help him in some way...could it be an eviction reversal card??? some form of immunity from eviction?? Does anyone know anything else about this rumor??

Has anyone heard anything about this?

Archived