Tuesday, August 7 - Live Feed Discussion Thread

arrowhead

Arrowhead, I don't think Danielle knows that Jessica was told the secret by Eric. Last I heard, Jess was still trying to trust Eric, so I don't think she told anyone what he told her.

If she was smart she could play up the fact that Eric and Jes are so close that Eric tells her everthing. Lie like JR Ewing and make Amber think Jes knows . Of course we know more but someone real devious could have played it that way.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I do understand the numbers, etc. but I guess I'm just not the gambling type. If I saw all the betrayal from Eric, I would feel much safer if I got rid of him while I had the chance. They have no reason to think anyone else has lied to them except Eric. Even Eric couldn't pinpoint lies out of Dick. If I was Amber, I could not vote for Eric this week, no matter what. I would not want to take the chance of being Eric's next casualty.

Even if they keep Kail and she votes with them she can't play for hoh, so they have to worry about Dick or Zack winning and any other scraggler they pick up along the way.

dick has sucked the fun out of the game for a lot of folks it seems.

aren't they supposed to lie and backstab?

the way he attacks is vicous!

i'd want him in the final 2 with me!! haha

:shocking: eeek! I could not stand living in the house with him for that long...I admit it...he's stronger willed than I am and I'd crumble.

Why is idiot Dick trying to convince Kail how bad Dustin is? They put Kail on the block and as of right now, she is the one leaving so what difference does it make to her?

because dick has to pontificate about how great he is, he doesn't lie, he's so loyal...blah blah blah...

i'm so angry at this guy.

he outs everything everyone says to them and he tries to make himself out to be someone who wasn't in those plans! everyone has ALWAYS been on sides, the teams are just changing DICK. dick is such a dick.

I am getting a bit nervous about the next HoH competition....thinking it probably has to do with the croquet. They were all told to practice...but last night and tonight I've only seen Dick and Zach playing. I hope the L&C get some practice in...or it could be trouble next week for them.

I don't care which one wins it. I just want to see Dustin on the block and Eric if he's still here.

I think Zach deserves props for being so loyal even after being treated so awful this whole time. But, I do know that Dick has been nothing but cool to him. Dustin is really, very condescending and talks down to him. I noticed that awhile ago, but Zach even pointed it out earlier today.

Archived