Color Coded Houseguest

love9boy

what you mean by color coded?

Pink=Jen Green=Joe Red=Carol Blue=Amber and "lovebirds are Nick and Daniele" I think....

Who is white?

It took me a while to post my transcription of that talk, but I did post it in the live feeds section. I put the name of the houseguests next to each color to make it easier to read.

White is Dustin (Which is confusing because sometimes Dustin says he has white on his side, but he's just counting himself among the others in his count)

Black is not Jameka--It's Dick. At first, however, when Dustin was talking about black, he was talking about Jameka, but only because Dustin thought that ZACH was calling Jameka "black." All along, however, Zach was calling Dick "black."

It was funny because Dustin was struggling the whole time to keep up with the code, and he was IN the conversation! LOL!

Dustin - white

Jen - Pink

Joe - Green

Carol - Red

Amber - Blue

Dick - Black (aka Black w/red or pink tips, smoker)

Dani - Lovebird with "brighter head" or smarter

Nick - Other lovebird

Kail - Had no color, but Dustin called her "her" or "she" all of the time, or "current HOH." Why he couldn't just say her name is beyond me.

so everyone with a color code is in alliance

i see

True, but the other houseguests don't know that. All they know is that Eric seems to be a floater, and he won't make deals. So to them, he's not a force to reckon with in the house.

Has anyone else noticed how they have colors assigned to each HG so they can talk about them w/out name dropping?

Im trying to figure it out as they go and I think...

Black=Dustin

White=Amber

Clear=Dick

Green=Joe

There is also a Yellow, Brown, and a Purple...but no idea who they are.

Oh geeeeez I have a hard enough time with the names and now we have to memorize colors? They were talking about color red last night but isn't that Carol?

With the whispering all day yesterday and the color coding I am about ready to quit the feeds.

Archived