Kelegyrl, Abbaholic, And Loudmouth, Any Word????

nothing :bigcry:

Now I will hate BB until it they release the names and bios of who made it, pick my favs based on looks, age, where they are from. Then I will watch every show, buy the live feeds, vote in their polls. All the while yelling that (insert name here) took my spot, and I would be so much better in the house than them.

Guest star85

hey guys. i have been a member of the boards for quite sometime now but since the forums changed i couldn't figure out how to get back in! just to let you know, the finalists haven't left yet. there is a great possibility someone from Morty's will make it on the show though! good luck everyone!

I hope that was a blatant hint

Hmmm, sure sounded like a little hint to me. Can you elaborate anymore star85?

Have either Kelegirl or Abbaholic posted anywhere else on this board recently? Surely we won't be lucky enough to have them both make it????

I checked on posts for Kelegryl and Abbaholic and it's been a little while since both posted... I know Abbaholic was posting on the Survivor boards to seems to have stopped...

Kelegryl last posted April 23rd

Abbaholic last posted May 3rd

That would be so awesome if someone from here made it into the house this season. Whoever does make it, please be sure to give us a shout or nod in some way.

Yana: How funny, I did the same thing the other day, (look at the last posts for Abbaholic and Kelegyrl)...

It was interesting to see the Yauman used the Reality News Online articles for part of his Survivor research.

I would hope that being a part of Morty's community could/would give Kelegyrl and Abbaholic a strategic leg-up on other players and a morale boost knowing that we were out there watching and rooting.

Last night I was viewing some of the links DreamAngel was providing to the "BB fav moments" thread and there was one with Nerd Herd being all upset when Janielle won an "America's Choice" phone call with Michael (that she knew for only 2 weeks). It was interesting to me how out of touch April and the others were to how America might be thinking, not realizing that Janelle could actually be a fan favorite and thinking that the event was fixed. My point (if there is one here) is that hopefully Abba and Kele (if/when they get in) can think of how people might be reacting outside (and use it to their advantage when it counts :)

I so agree with you... I really hope both get in... I don't have the courage to apply myself, even though Howie, James, and Scott all think I should LOL...

My sister is a semi-finalist. I am really hoping and praying that she at least makes it to the finals. I have no idea if she has yet or not and it's hard to wait to hear something. I didn't know if she would have heard something by now.

Now should be the time for them to be heading to Hollywood for the semi's with the producers... Good luck to your sister by the way...

For sure!! All I know is that if I hear that she is going out of town, then I know that she made it to the finals in LA. She is killing herself over this process!! She would do great, but she is worried that b/c she is not the model type or not a big partier, so doesn't stand a chance. Pray for her!!

Heck yeah I'll root for your sister to get into the house! It would be great to have someone different from the bevy of HGs straight from central casting that we've had in recent (non allstars) BB houses.

I am really happy also to hear that your sister made it to the semis in Los Angeles. New York and LA are the regions where a lot the wannabe actors/models apply. The fact that they took someone who clearly wasn't of that ilk tells me we may actually see something different this year!

Actually, I may not know what I am talking about, because she has not made it to LA yet. She has only made it to the interview that they held in a couple of cities. She is waiting to hear if she will get called to the next step. She doesn't have high hopes. : ( Although, I think she would be great. Of cousr that is a biased view.

Hey tellmelies...Did your sister send in a tape and application and then get a call to come in for an interview or did she just go to casting call in one of the listed cities and get interviewed there??

Archived