Best Big Brother Players

King123

just for something new, haven't seen new posts in a while, so here we go.. lets name the best players from each season, in your opinion.

Season one.- didnt watch, so i couldnt tell.

Season two.- DR. Will.. he was the best, but i def. thing the final 2 were the best players in the game..

Season three.- AMY.. Yeah so what she got booted twice, she was nominated the most times and still stayed long.

Season four.-ALISON... i didnt really like her, but she did play the best Game.. people didnt like that she lied. but thats just stategie in this game.. nothing wrong with lying.

Season Five.-Nakomis.. yeah so she wasnt even final 3, but she did come up with the 6 finger plan, which was brilliant, you have to give her some credit.. i didnt like either one of the final 2 though,

Seasaon six.. JANELLE.. She was AWESOME, she was Great, you might of not of liked her, but she was good... JAMES came in a close 2nd though. with all the vetos

Season Seven.. TIE WITH WILL AND JANELLE... they played comepletly diffrent games.. but if i must chose one i chose JANELLE just because she made it farther, and she is the reason Will got out of the game, you have to take that into mind.

What do yall think,? :animated_bouncy:

BUT if i must chose season ONE i chose GEORGE... i didnt like him, but he is the only one who made it to allstars.

I totally agree with you on the top players however Nakomis for me came in second behind Drew. He played everyone and didn't even appear to know it, plus he won.

As for season 1, George was the only one to make it into all stars because he was the most memorable (chicken man and all). As for the best player it really didn't come into play. It was a popularity contest with America.

Eddie was the best player in BB1. He realized that there was a competition for half a million dollars and kept his eye there. He looked to establish himself a loyal fanbase and did just that. He knew what he had to do and he executed it. I'm guessing he would have been the best player of that group in the new form of BB as well.

Will was def. the best player in BB2. Will was by all means the puppet master. He used people, he betrayed them without a hint of remorse. He would manage to completely trick the daylights out of Hardy and Nicole and still let them that they were the ones running the show. Will knew exactly what he was doing and did some things that were just incredible. I don't think anyone would predict Will to win after Shannon and Boogie got evicted but his just flat out amazing play got him a much earned victory.

The obvious choice for best player in Big Brother 3 would be Danielle. I'm not gonna go there though. She was certainly smart and cunning but I think she would really overwork angles and overplayed too much. There was just simply no way that she was going to win a jury. My pick for best player would be her partner in crime, Jason. He was the one the one person that Danielle was NEVER going to betray no matter what. He was really the good cop to Danielle's bad cop. He knew full well what was going on and helped many of Danielle's tricks come to fruit. He could really understand the right moves and was a lot more sneaky than people expected since he was a good guy. He still managed though to have people's respect and would have easily crushed Danielle in a jury vote. Remember, if Danielle or Jason had won that final Head of Household, Jason wins easily. When your chances of winning the game are 2/3 that's pretty good usually. He to me definitley serves as a darkhorse pick for best player.

Big Brother Four is a tough one but I'd have to say Alison. She was really kind of a Danielle clone and did a lot that would ensure that she was not going to win the jury. The key is to be able to betray people and lie without them hating your inner soul which Alison could not do. That being said, she did a lot of things right. She was always willing to use an alliance for her purposes then dump it off when it was no longer beneficial for her. She manipulated people well and had her eyes firmly set on the prize. One could argue that Jun was a "Jason" but Jun really didn't help the strategies that much and relied on the coattails to get her to the end. She was more a Lisa than a Jason in my eyes.

Big Brother five had some very strong players in people such as Nakomis and Diane. The best player though for me would have to be the ultimate winner Drew. Nakomis was a very good planner that conducted some very brilliant ideas (such as the six finger plan) but was ultimately far too loyal to the alliances she had. She wasn't really able to branch out and be flexible in her play and that ultimately did her in. Diane certainly believes she was the best player and could make a case for herself. She was able to exploit alliances and pull off some pretty well designed backstabs. However, she pretty much completely latched onto Drew who she fell in love with. This let her to not acting in her best interest and hoping Drew would be willing to go with her. He wasn't as he was trying to win, and she lost. Early on Drew did some things that were just very idiotic, nominating Holly completely screwed the horsemen over and by all means could have spelled his doom. However, he was willing to get off the Horsemen train once it had sailed when he vetoed Diane off so that Jase could go. This was a tough decision but ultimately the right one. With Jase gone, he was able to work with the twins to get rid of Will until they weren't needed much longer and he could dispose of them. His relationship with Diane allowed him to get her to betray her old allies and pledge herself to him. He always kept Cowboy close in his corner and made him feel comfortable. Ultimately, he wisely chose his head over his heart and was able to convince the jury that his superior gameplay deserved to win over Cowboy. Does Drew rank up there with Will in terms of great players? No. But he knew how to play the game correctly and deservedly won his season.

I can tell you two people that are definitely not the best players from season six. They are James and Janelle. James was really an overgamer and established himself as being untrustworthy early on. Too much lying to too many people became too obvious too fast. With nobody in the house willing to trust him the target was firmly on his back early on. He was able to hang around longer than expected because of the Power of Veto but ultimately it got him in the end. I didn't see much strategic play at all out of Janelle. She never really made strides to make a lot of friends in the house. She only befriended Kaysar and Howie really and then the rest of the alliance was filled out of partners. She didn't make efforts to communicate with the other houses only coming out late at night to hang with Howie and Kaysar. This sparked natural resentment from the other players leading to how over two seasons she manages to get most people in the game to dislike her. The best player was Maggie. Very smart, very cunning, always had troops willing to take the fall for her. She kept her group together despite their fighting and made them all focus on a common goal. She was however really looking out for herself and was able to have a quiet sort of betrayal on most of them to the point that they didn't even realize it. Not a very nice person but a very good game player.

BB7- The return of the puppet master. Even though he didn't win, Will's play was just suberb and really showed how these games need to be played. I mean, how the hell does the best player and only winner return to the game and not get evicted early on? Playing incredibly is how. Early on he played the right way by not playing much at all. His calls of how he'd be a "free week since he CAN NOT GO TO SEQUESTER!!!!!" were ingenious and allowed people to think that going after Will was a waste. He also did some subtle little kind of nudging such as what he did with Kaysar week two to install doubt in other players minds about who they really need to be focusing on. He made multiple deals, broke multiple deals and had everyone eating out of his and Boogie's pocket the whole way. He really perfected how social and mental interactions can get you for. He validated and beyond his performance in BB2 as far as I'm concerned. The only reason he did not win is because Janelle and Boogie were immune- with Boogie unable to vote. This left Erika in a no choice but to tell Janelle the truth situation. Otherwise none of that happens. The only way he and Boogie could have really succeeded was for one of them to win the Veto. Ultimately, even though he did not win again his best friend Mike Boogie brought it home in the stretch. Even though Big Brother is an individual game, Boogie's win could really be considered Will's win also. To me after Big Brother All Stars, Will showed that he is probably the ultimate player in Big Brother or Survivor.

sc rebel broke it down 100%

how can anyone say janelle was best in season six is laughable

my alltime list

1. maggie once eric left i dont think she was ever a target from anyone beside james. her gameplay in 6 was a masterpiece. having your enemies select one of their own is classic stuff. ultimately she use the concept of team to her benefits while others on her team never realize the only point of the team was to keep others off her back.

2. will (his greatness imho beside season two which ranks as top 2 of greatest bb gameplay of alltime.

his allstar gameplay was more not of his skills but others failure to play up to what an allstar should be and bb producers selecting 4 from bb six's which naturally diverted the heat from WILL. same thing happen in survivor allstar when amber won. he benefit from having bb best comp player and also bb dumbest strategist shield him) and add to the fact the catty women going after each other from the get go.

3. allison(most complete bb player ever eg. good at comps and mind games) should have beated jun hands down. but ultimately her ex out of all the ex had most the influence on the jury unlike jun ex who jun betray jee but he still voted for her. jun won because her and jee werent friends but also not enemies while allison ex the leader of three stoggies completely hated her and allison was just too arrogant.

4.danielle (last black hope of winning. i am convince a black person will never win bb. the game is not set up for this to happen)

5.drew (made the best of his good looks. the theory is true good looking folks are more successful.)

uvp I can't wait for the new season of BB. I am sure we will have fun disagreeing on the houseguests. :boxing:

You never could accept that Janie Doll was the best player in S6. NO doubt about it. :gunsmilie:

cant wait :animated_bouncy::animated_bouncy::animated_bouncy:

no way that maggie is best player.. and i dontunderstand how you can say that Jannie isnt.. i mean, if its not her, then it would be James... i think big brother 6*(other then Allstars) was the worst final 2 ever... and how can yall choice Will over Janelle for Allstars? Yes, Will was better in his season, then Janelle was in hers.. but not in allstars.. Jannelle was better then will in allstars, no doubt! she actually caught on what he was doing and got him out!!

I CANT WAIT TILL BIG BROTHER EIGHT!

i hope they get a great cast! ive enjoyed every season ive watched(all but bb1).. I loved the cast of bb6, yeah everybody wants "real people"(including me).. but the cast of BB6 was great!

um, if you're going to try and use longevity in the game as a deciding factor, you will get burned more often than not. That would prove Maggie is better than Janelle and that Mike Boogie was the best player in Big Brother All Stars. He was actually the second best, next to Will.

how can anyone say janelle was best in season six is laughable

my alltime list

1. maggie once eric left i dont think she was ever a target from anyone beside james. her gameplay in 6 was a masterpiece. having your enemies select one of their own is classic stuff. ultimately she use the concept of team to her benefits while others on her team never realize the only point of the team was to keep others off her back.

I can do it easily considering I found Maggot a complete piece of s**t.

Can't answer for season one either

Two - Will was the master. His honesty about being dishonest was laughable but those clowns didn't get rid of him, knowing he was playing them.

Three - Danielle. The best player, in my opinion, to never win. Her secret alliance helped her through. The diary room tapes sealed her faith and changed the game of big brother forever.

Four - Hmm. This one sucked for me. I remember most of the houseguests, but not much about their strategies.

Five - I thought Drew did a good job and deservingly finished in the top spot.

Six - Janelle was awesome and hard to beat at challenges. Just ended up outnumbered when the house was split.

Seven- I'd have to say the puppetmaster had them eating out of his hands once again, but finally got discovered in the end.

Six - Janelle was awesome and hard to beat at challenges. Just ended up outnumbered when the house was split.

Not true. The split occured during the week Kaysar was Head of Household. It was Kaysar, Janelle, Rachel, Howie, Sarah vs. Maggie, Ivette, Beau, April, Jen. So they actually had a one person advantage, plus Kaysar returned to the game after being evicted buying them another week. The sovereigns gave up their majority by nominating James and Sarah that one week, and they all simply got outplayed by the Nerd Herd.

Best player... Dr Will

Having worked with Will and Mike "Boogie" on a **few things in the last few months I can see how 'charming' he can be... but when it comes down to it, both really great guys. Thus the wickedly evil 'performance' that Chilltown put on in the BB House was really stellar. Between Will not only winning BB2 (without a HOH) and Boogie taking out BB7 All Stars as well, they were unbeatable.

Janelle of course was a powerhouse player in back to back seasons (For the SOV3.. I don't know how Janie, Howie, Kaysar ...oops and well James did that with no 'down time'). Jun coming in quietly under the radar and being the lesser of the two evils was a big moment you'd like to forget but still she DID win and that was that.

I am just hoping for the bigger dynamic this upcoming season's Finale' where it's about WANTING someone to win at the end instead of saying "is there a 3rd choice?"...

**As to one of the Chilltown projects mentioned, I sent Morty a message about this and some other items... so not sure if this is tied in here or how he'll share this (not sure I can post the URL or not) but a buddy of Howie Gordon's (Scott Berks) and I set up a site to show off Team Chilltown's combined projects and charities... so can't wait for him to share that information!!

It's pretty darn.. Chill-tastic ha ha ha

• 2 weeks later...

Season 2- Will, he did a great job coming back from Shannon and Boogie's evictions. I'll give Nicole some credit as well due to her ability to make it as far as she did when everyone thought she was gone week 1.

Season 3- Danielle, as well all know her diary sessions are what did her in, not her strategic game. To make a secret alliance so early in the game and have neither member ever nominated all the way up until the final 3 is unheard of.

Season 4- Jun, I don't think she gets enough credit. Sure, she isnt the best competitor but she played both sides of the house with ease. IMO, she is the ultimate floater.

Season 5- Drew, as much as I would like to say Diane or Nakomis, they both made big mistakes. Diane shouldn't have let her emotions get in the way and burn her bridges with the twins. Nakomis should have targeted Drew regardless of his relationship with Diane. Drew made a power move in the beginning of the game by evicting Holly; after that he let Diane carry him through the middle of the game and then finished strong by winning several HOHs near the back stretch.

Season 6- I am in between Janelle and Ivette. Both had their strong points, but also made some errors. Ivette was the only member of the Friendship smart enough to make an outside alliance (James), and she and Beau were able to outlast all the other pairs. However, I honestly believe if she hadn't burned Rachel so bad in her goodbye video, Rachel would have let Howie vote for Ivette and Ivette would be $450,000 richer. Janelle was a fierce competitor and fought off an alliance that always had the numbers in their favor. Janelle, much like Ivette, played the game on a personal level. Her biggest error was taking Jen out before Maggie; James was the only person to realize that Maggie was the glue that kept that alliance together. If she had taken out Maggie theres a good chance that the tension between April and Ivette could have torn up the Friendship alliance.

Season 7- This is my least favorite season. I would like to say Will, but I don't agree with how he constantly toyed around with Janelle about splitting the money. I realize that there wasn't anything really concrete to this "deal" but it is against the BB rules, bottom line; it was aggrevating that he wasn't punished for that (as far as we know). Boogie falls in the same category, as he was apart of many of these conversations. Erika was a complete tool this season so she's out as well. I guess I will say Janelle, because at least she caught onto Will's games eventually. As much as people disagree, I thought James played a decent game as well, at least compared to his competiton.

how the hell can the third place finisher in season 6 be consider the best smh :lol:

Well to me Janelle and Will are the best players of all time for totally different reasons though.

Janelle I absolutely hated her in season 6! However I loved her in season 7! She is difiently the greatest competitor of all time! She wins everything and that takes skill and some luck! I thought it was all luck in season 6 but in season 7 it was clearly greatness! I really enjoyed her realtionship with Will too! Those 2 should have been final 2 unforunately Janelle had to vote off Will! That being said Janelle difiently a great player and I have to say even though I loved to hate her in season 6 she was a treat to watch!

Will is the greatest straitgiest in the game! The ultimate chest player and puppet master! There is no way he should have made it as far as he did yet he did! Why because he is pure genius! If you could combine Will and Janelle's skills you would have an absolutely unstopable player! That being said Will is my all time favorite player! Its amazing that he hardly one any competitions too and made it as far as he did! Simply the best! O and Janelle too!

janelle was thr best at comps because bb producer rigged most of the comps for her to win.

and when she didnt win they redid the comp so she would win eg.buttongate

imho the best comp players were allison & hardy because bb didnt rigged the comps for them

yep she was robbed that season by folks who held grudges

Archived