Kaysar got Punk'd and did his true nasty colours ever show!

Guest Shockalot

Kaysar see her for the first time face to face and he actually give a good answer just like michael did

You can not judge on his face . Judge Eric 's comment that was stupid . But you are just like them and I wish you apply to BB7 and when you get out people treat you like they will too the friendsheep cause you are a reall moron .....

I am so glad this year is ended and from now on I dont have to read your treat one way or another you are a ignorant person just like the friendsheep.

Kaysar he is American . And he probebly respect women in your country better then you do cause as far I see you said alot of bad comment on this board that had no respect ....... So think about that .

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think Kaysars response wasnt that bad at all-

That move by Jen whether you argue the strategy or not- sealed her fate.

She got played by Maggot like the rest of the herd. The only person who benefitted from the herd was Maggot. The only way she gets F-ed over was if she was left w/one of her pairs but Howie took care of that.

Instead of babbling like a sore loser- K offered that advice to Jen and as much as I hated her with the eye rolling- I think her reply was equally right, reallizing it did cost her. Nothing more- Kaysar just has a mean look just like the midget does- doesn't mean they are angry.

As for Jen not sticking up for Busto, I read somewhere that they really don't know each other. Just paired up cause they were sorority sisters- not even at the same time or college (I could be wrong on that)- So its not like Beau sticking up for Ivette (boy does he look dumb since Ivette totally dissed him to hug Crappy first).

I do actually think Maggot deserved to win at that point- she let the herd do the work and get the attention. She played the game and I guess sold the herders on this whole friendship concept cause thats all she had. my only gripe was she gave no inkling of this strategy even in the DR (unless those got edited) which leaves me to believe she may have only figured this out midway through.

The Kayser sellout got Maggots approval cause she figured he would be the only one to figure her out. The four chess players all were thinking ahead. James couldve figured it but he was too busy trying to save himself. And Janey started thinking revenge and lost a grip of the game after K left- and didnt get back on track until it was too late. But I babbled enough............

Maggie was called out so many times last night and this morning for letting her other team members take the fall all these weeks - playing selfishly. Funny on GMA today, Maggie said "they" were all so supportive of everyone in the house - supported and cheered on all Winners of comp - WHAT HOUSE WAS SHE IN ... What I saw was win "they" did not win - they were CRYING, MAD and refused to go see other's HOH rooms. She needs to get a clue!

Forgot about them saying .... Maggie said they were all so supportive - had pep talks and stuff that no one saw and Julie Chin said ... Oh yes we showed it all on the LIVE FEEDS ... and the look on Maggie's face was priceless - kind of a shocked look like she had been lying and the thought of people seeing what she really did horrified her.

:lol:

Because so many other reality"stars" have struck it big? They will all fade away into oblivion. In a week the only ones who will even remember their names are people here.

I think your problem is you have no comprehension how much money these people make for every appearance they go to, every talk show they appear on, every bit part they have on tv etc.

Guest The player

Why does everyone take this stuff personal?

Not directing this to you but it was the last post at the time.

IT IS JUST A LAME GAME PEOPLE

I am not a Eric fan. He was a turd on the show but the bottom line is, Kaysar can't accept the fact he got played, it was part of the game and he lost. Kaysar can't accept the responiblity for his own demiss. Kaysar is no better then Eric, they both are sore losers. It was a game and they both got played.

I agree with this statement completely. I, too, was not an Eric fan, nor a "FS" fan, but Kayser had TWO chances to make it and couldn't keep a cool head on his shoulders. He had to brag, think he knew everything and he still got beat, twice. Kayser is no intellectual person with deep insight.

Guest FriendshipFan

OK, so I said I wouldn't post on these boards again - but I'm going to add my 2 cents worth here.

Although I was not a Sov fan, I did like a number of the players from that side, as well as admit that some of the FS players annoyed me.

I 'thought' Kaysar was an awesome competitor, and had he been left in the game, would have won it (so, voting him off was a very good thing - as far as gameplay went [not as far as eye candy went for viewers, tho).

That being said, I did see the look in Kaysar's eyes last night, and it was, for lack of a better word, pathetic.

Here's something to think of: I have a friend here visiting. She has watched BB exactly 2 times - once last week when Janelle left and again last night. SHE noticed Kaysar's look and commented on it "Boy, I wouldn't want to get on his bad side". So, guys, like it or not, it was kind of obvious, and it was a mean look.

Now, you say he has a right to be mad, heck ya, he lost the game, but it was a LONG time ago, and this is a GAME and the point of the game is to kick off as many people as you can and try to make it to the end.

WTG Maggie - truly a worth while winner (although I think I wanted Ivette to win).

Oh, and, btw, I am no one other than who I am and have only EVER posted using this ID -> THANKS!!

Guest Metacognition

Please keep posting, their is enough crazy sovereigns.

They have attacked me and I am not a "friendship" fan. I am anti this bs. Janelle movement.

That being said, I did see the look in Kaysar's eyes last night, and it was, for lack of a better word, pathetic.

It's the eyebrows.

Guest Shockalot

Does anyone else think Kaysar is in danger of getting physically intimidated and a 'lecture' from some disgruntled Muslims, upset that he claimed to represent them and then went ahead and acted like this on National TV.

Not talking just the Ivette incident or constantly bragging and calling other stupid.

But this shameful thing he did on the finale with Jennifer.

I could see it happening.

They wont actually strike him in the face so it will be ok right?

Although I check out Morty's every day, I'm not much for posting. However, even though I was rooting for the nerd herd to make it to the end, especially after Howie and Janelle's middle school ego tantrums, I still had a quite respect for Kaysar. I liked what he had to say. I appreciated his insight and dilligence in learning the game, but when Jennifer one-upped him and put him on the block after he "handed the HOH" to her (we'll never really know if he did or not since he chose to leave the competition of his own accord -- I saw no one twisting his arm or aiming a weapon t him), I feel that is when his true colors came out.

I must say that I was uncomfortable with his negative comments about Jennifer after being voted out but attributed his anger toward being voted out a second time, an action that surely pricked his ego. Still, I respected him and assumed he was the calm, educated, peaceful man he tried to portray on the show/game. As in all games, there is only one winner, and he did not win -- nor did Jennifer -- so why in the world is he still harboring and channeling all this anger because he got voted out of the game? When he spoke last night and made those hate-filled comments I grew very uncomfortable and didn't like what I saw. Until then he had my respect, but not now. If he takes a game this seriously, then how does he react to real life situations? Kind of scary.

I enjoyed watching this Big Brother season and the players, but my least favorite part was the "Hurricane Howie" show. Until that point, he was one of my favorites.

Hateful comments? LMAO! He simply said to think for herself...if you think that';s hateful you must have not watched the live feeds ...the "friendship" spewed hateful comments every night in their 4 hour bashing sessions. :blink:

Shock????are you on some kind of drugs????...How did he shame Jen on the finale?????Julie asked him if he had anything to say about the hoh comp...he said the only thing I have to say to Jen is think for yourself....THATS ALL HE SAID....And yes he did look at her but OMG is that a crime...Shock I think you have anger issues.I also think you are abit of a racist.

Does anyone else think Kaysar is in danger of getting physically intimidated and a 'lecture' from some disgruntled Muslims, upset that he claimed to represent them and then went ahead and acted like this on National TV.

Not talking just the Ivette incident or constantly bragging and calling other stupid.

Not at all. He may even get praised for giving the infedels the evil eye.

:lol:

OMG, You sooooooooo overthink EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah, I was just thinking about the same thing this morning. I was going to post it but you beat me to it first.

MAJOR EYE ROLLS :D

Guest The player

Kaysar has never shown me any indication he was going to act violent. I think he takes things too personally and over reacts as does Ivette but I see Ivette as more of a loose canon and Kaysar as more in control and expected more from him.

I do think he could have handled things a little better last night and my guess is he will tell you the same thing down the road.

It was not a big deal and he did not do anything shocking or horrible but he had an opportunityy to show strength, character and maybe even a sence of humor and that he was the bigger person but what he showed was that he is still mad and has not let go and moved move on.

Holding grudges only hurts those who hold them and this has nothing to do with his or anyone else

Pretty is in the eye of the beholder and blind people still can't see.

Maggie isn't horrific, she just has a weather-worn-aging without the aid of care look(sunscreen helps). I will not mention her gummy smile because as Janelle, she can't help that she was born with what she has.

So, if you're not on tv you're destined to work at Burger King, no other options?

Maggie's ugly on the inside and that's the worst kind of ugly because she could help that.

Schock, you are so on the money, Kaysar was the biggest sore loser last night. Why didnt he just take the last few minutes of fame he will have and thank all his fans for their support? No, he had to act like a jackass and confirm everything I ever thought about him, he doesnt respect women.

Schock, you are so on the money, Kaysar was the biggest sore loser last night. Why didnt he just take the last few minutes of fame he will have and thank all his fans for their support? No, he had to act like a jackass and confirm everything I ever thought about him, he doesnt respect women.

bwhahahahahaha

yeah, telling a woman to think for herself is disrespecting to women.

He showed his disrespect for women through out the game, not just his comment on last nights show.

Talk about grasping at straws! Give me a break...Kaysar has not been disrespectful to women! Eric bossing them around and calling them bitches....now that's disrespect! :P

Actually if you're wondering if Kaysar is the representative for all Muslims, no. Kaysar said he wanted people to have a positve view of Iraqis. Eric may be a Muslim that wasn't practicing in the house, we just don't know. April said she was a Christian, I'm sure she won't get a lecture on the Bible either, other things, not the Bible, I was disappointed in her too. April going around calling people little sh*ts , or women (janelle) names wasn't a great representation of how Christians want to be portrayed.

Do you think she will be smacked by disgruntled Christians, not in the mouth?

Archived