Kaysar got Punk'd and did his true nasty colours ever show!

Guest Shockalot

Guest Shockalot

Since I was refering to a refernce to a previous post in another thread.... let me clarify.

Its not Udey Hussein getting shot in the face 'itself' that Im enjoying.

Its actually too bad he has to get shot in the face at all.

But since he does its great.

Why?

Because its stops him permanently.

Maybe a better way to put it - I enjoy Udey Hussein NOT BEING.

His 'being' unshot in the face = many, many people being shot in the face.

So ultimately, Im FOR 1 person being shot dead if it equals 1,000 NOT being shot anymore.

Back to the Kaysar Incident... Has anyone considered the possibility that some Muslims might just take tonights little moment by the self-proclaimed representative of Muslim as their cue to find him him sitting in a chair one day and in absolute terrifying rages, shaking and GLARING right down on him (like he did) and tremble and nash their teeth:

"You need to start telling people you are speaking for YOURSELF.. NOT ALL OF US!"

I could see it happening.

Im pretty sure Kaysar would know what it feels like to be a woman on that end of the 'Medicine' if there are two or three big Muslim guys.

(The Physical difference in strength i mean).

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply
While I dont think Michael (Fingerboy) got treated 'that' much worse than he deserved, at least he reads ACGangbanger posts on his own website to delude himself into thinking fingering women is acceptabel.

You dont see him just sitting there thinking of a way to make himself look smart (Kaysar giving 'Advice') while delivering a right cruel blow (in his mind) to the chick to teach her some lesson.

I'm fairly certain that it is acceptable to finger a woman if she wants you to. Not much deluding going on there.

Guest Shockalot
I'm fairly certain that it is acceptable to finger a woman if she wants you to. Not much deluding going on there.

Unfortunately for the women - Michaels 'MO' is to do it when they do not want him to.

That IS the problem.

It doesn't matter what the very, very, very few FS fans think now. They are in the teeny, weeny, tiny minority. :lol: Yes, their nerds won the game, but the true winners, you know, Americas Choices, Kaysar and Janelle, will inevitably make a great deal more money due to their appearance on BB than the chump change Maggot and Vomette won.

(Did you notice Julie pointed out to Maggot that she had to pay taxes. :lol::lol: That's because the idiot thought she'd literally get $500k. More like $260k.)

Guest Shockalot
It doesn't matter what the very, very, very few FS fans think now. They are in the teeny, weeny, tiny minority. :lol: Yes, their nerds won the game, but the true winners, you know, Americas Choices, Kaysar and Janelle, will inevitably make a great deal more money due to their appearance on BB than the chump change Maggot and Vomette won.

(Did you notice Julie pointed out to Maggot that she had to pay taxes. :lol::lol: That's because the idiot thought she'd literally get $500k. More like $260k.)

Sorry but how much did The Sultan, Jantran, Jerkoff or Fingerboy make as Winner and Runnerup in BB6?

Oh right.

Zero.

But I bet Jennifer will think twice before beating Kaysar at another game anytime soon.

If she knows whats good for her that is!

Shock, is it the fact that Kaysar is Muslim and gave Jenn advice and the evil(according to you) stare?

Did you have the same reaction when Eric, a white, fireman, from the the heart of America, was giving disapproving advice and stares in the house? Eric has been out of the house for a month, he knows Americas reaction to him and alliances, so, he's calmed his demenor during the show(finale) and interviews. We didn't and wouldn't see how angry he truly is, only his body language, is so tense that I wonder would you compare that in any way to how you feel Kaysars facial expressions translated evil-hate-rage. Is that expression limited to the evil that only Muslims can translate?

Okay with all due respect...you stand in a closed up room with your finger holding down a button for many many hours and have a girl promising she would back door the person everybody in the house wanted out just to get back doored yourself after giving her the HOH and tell me you wouldnt be P*SSED....Plus I am sure if someone blew ur chances at winning all that money you would be looking at them with looks to kill..Dont even bother saying you wouldnt cause it be lie.Like I said in another thread if I was Kaysar I would have beat the crap out of that lil 2 faced twit.

Although I check out Morty's every day, I'm not much for posting. However, even though I was rooting for the nerd herd to make it to the end, especially after Howie and Janelle's middle school ego tantrums, I still had a quite respect for Kaysar. I liked what he had to say. I appreciated his insight and dilligence in learning the game, but when Jennifer one-upped him and put him on the block after he "handed the HOH" to her (we'll never really know if he did or not since he chose to leave the competition of his own accord -- I saw no one twisting his arm or aiming a weapon t him), I feel that is when his true colors came out.

I must say that I was uncomfortable with his negative comments about Jennifer after being voted out but attributed his anger toward being voted out a second time, an action that surely pricked his ego. Still, I respected him and assumed he was the calm, educated, peaceful man he tried to portray on the show/game. As in all games, there is only one winner, and he did not win -- nor did Jennifer -- so why in the world is he still harboring and channeling all this anger because he got voted out of the game? When he spoke last night and made those hate-filled comments I grew very uncomfortable and didn't like what I saw. Until then he had my respect, but not now. If he takes a game this seriously, then how does he react to real life situations? Kind of scary.

I enjoyed watching this Big Brother season and the players, but my least favorite part was the "Hurricane Howie" show. Until that point, he was one of my favorites.

I'm sure Kaysar gives a care what you think, Shock, as the money comes rolling into him from tv. I'm sure he cares what some lowly, internet warrior thinks about him...I mean seriously. Keep being jealous, Shock. Can't be the center of attention in real life so you try on the internet? Face facts, most people who post here can see right through you. You're nothing more than an tabloid minded internet bully. Keep insulting people like Kaysar, they will be FAR MORE successful than you EVER will be.

Kaysar could have taken the high road...ditto for Eric.

Difference being, Julie prompted Kaysar to say something...Eric's comment was unsolicited. Personally, I believe Eric is a fool and a hypocrite. He was the one that betrayed the members of his first "all-guy" alliance, and then couldn't understand why he was betrayed later in the game.

To say the look on Kaysar's face was threatening and all that nonsense is pathetic. How do you know what's going through the man's mind at the time? Sad, just so sad.

"think for yourself" is all he said.

what is wrong with that? how is that bitter? how is that repulsive? everyone knew that she let the rest of the group influence her nominations that week and that is why he said that. i guess if he had gone on some rampage on how she is such a loser and made a stupid move to take out the best person there.... then i could see why you would start such a nasty thread.

isnt it time you go into hybernation shock?

I know that fast money comes from being on tv. Most successful people aren't on tv and it's not always telvised how successful a reality star is/becomes. Their rewards could come from the employment they may choose that's doesn't require having televised exposure.

Too bad it was Eric that got booed.

I truly DO NOT understand why some people still support Eric and his cult. They are all a joke - even Ivette is seeing the light now that she is out of the house (her comments on GMA this morning). Come on people, if you watched the live feeds you saw how they Really were - selfish jerks.

April was shocked by her comments - I think we all just say the real April - she got booooed too!

Maggie was called out so many times last night and this morning for letting her other team members take the fall all these weeks - playing selfishly. Funny on GMA today, Maggie said "they" were all so supportive of everyone in the house - supported and cheered on all Winners of comp - WHAT HOUSE WAS SHE IN ... What I saw was win "they" did not win - they were CRYING, MAD and refused to go see other's HOH rooms. She needs to get a clue!

Eric is so bitter - he sees what "most" of us think of him and he is so hard headed he refuses to change - blind stupid man!

Jennifer was shocked when she heard how many votes K got to get back into the house - I bet she sh*t her pants - just set there for several second before clapping. And all those stupid, childish faces she kept making all night last night :rolleyes:

I would really like to know what Beau thinks - he was so quiet all night - probably seeing the light too!

I have much respect for K, Rachel, Howie (man were his comments to M & I right on last night!), James, Sarah and of course Janell. Love them and think they played a good game. I love them!

I know that fast money comes from being on tv. Most successful people aren't on tv and it's not always telvised how successful a reality star is/becomes. Their rewards could come from the employment they may choose that's doesn't require having televised exposure.

Yeah I think Burger King is hiring and Janelle DOES have experience in the food service industry. Kaysar might have to start as a mopper though. :lol:

Pretty is in the eye of the beholder and blind people still can't see.

Maggie isn't horrific, she just has a weather-worn-aging without the aid of care look(sunscreen helps). I will not mention her gummy smile because as Janelle, she can't help that she was born with what she has.

So, if you're not on tv you're destined to work at Burger King, no other options?

Guest Ruffian15

First post here, but I just can't help but wonder.....

There sure is a lot of name calling on this board and many others, I'm sure. But I have yet to see (and perhaps I missed it) someone call Kaysar stupid and/or lazy. He wouldn't have had his butt booted a second time had he just kept his finger on the button and played it out. It seems to me that he thought he could woo Jen the same way he wooed everyone else; he just made a poor decision. Jen would have been an idiot had she kept her promise. Not that I like or despise any of the HG's, but I'm just looking at the reality of the game itself. Where am I wrong on this?

Jen would have been an idiot had she kept her promise. Where am I wrong on this?

How would she have been an idiot? She certainly wouldn't have been a target & gotton evicted a mere 3 days later. April & Jenn were last on the Sov "hit list" so to speak. Kaysar even told Janell not to go after Jenn...but she was so furious that she felt she had to.

Guest Ruffian15
How would she have been an idiot? She certainly wouldn't have been a target & gotton evicted a mere 3 days later. April & Jenn were last on the Sov "hit list" so to speak. Kaysar even told Janell not to go after Jenn...but she was so furious that she felt she had to.

Since they were playing in "teams", you would have to be an idiot not to get out someone on the other team, preferably the strongest....which at that point was Kaysar, IMO. Of course she made herself a target. Once they decided to play with the team strategy, any other move would have been foolish since she would have had a target on her back from the rest of her "team". Had they been playing the game as individuals, she could have kept her word with less risk.

Archived