Kaysar got Punk'd and did his true nasty colours ever show!

Guest Shockalot

I do not dislike Kasar and frankly he has seemed like a pretty good guy.

I think he took this game way too personal. Michael got treated so much worse but showed class and took it in stride.

Kaysar had a wonderful opportunity to say " Jenny did what she felt was best and she made that decision. I was disappointed but I am grateful I had the opportunity to participate on the show.

He gave up his power, the thing he had control over, his reaction. He had no control over how he was treated but he did have control over how he reacted to the treatment. It is not like this happened yesterday and he had no time to deal with it.

He was treated bad but it was the best move for the friendship. He decided to continue to be a victim and act like a victim when he could have been strong and admired and respected for his ability to forgive and take the high road.

Yeah, I said something similar to this the other day, but not so eloquently - he's got a 91% popularity rating in America according to the poll at CBS and Jennifer's is in the 20's . . . he wins, and needs to move on.

(Still adore you Kaysar! Whatup Kaysar!)

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There is a thread with Jen rolling her eyes in the title. So it has been commented on. So you think Kaysar and Janelle and going to become famous from this? :rolleyes:

They already have. Everyone on the show is going to be famous... at least for their 15 minutes. Heck, BB even made Best Week Ever this year.

Could you believe, at the end of the show, these weeks later and with a perfect opportunity to redeem himself and try and salvage his pretend goal of showing Muslims as peaceful.. etc etc.. he comes up with the most petty, bitter little grab ..

In his typical arrogant "Im telling you a lesson" posture and tone he spits out "Think for yourself".

WOW

What a PUNK!

Of course many of us already knew he is an arrogant little boy who cant stand the idea of a woman getting anything over on his ego.

Still.. that was repulsive!

At least he could have pretended to act classy like he has before.

Nope.

So bitter and scorned.

But that wasnt was really said it all... it was that look.

Did anyone get a screencap of the look of sheer .. furious anger in his eyes.

That was exactly what his face looked like just seconds before he went to corner Ivette in that chair and throw bottles.

Scary!

Pathetic.

I think Kaysar is angry... not going to argue that point. But I think it is discriminatory and ridiculous to chalk up his anger to him being muslim and Jennifer being a woman. Not every person or every action of a person is a walking stereotype. To try to make it that defeats your point before you've even begun.

too bad the KaysarKultists are brainwashed

As for the Kaysar cult stuff, I've never been a follower in my life. In elementary school I was tormented for being my own person, in highschool I was adored for being my own person, and as an adult I am just living my life as an intelligent, rational, independent person. In general, I like the Sov members and I don't like the friendship members based on how each person represented themself as an individual. Not because of the groups they were in. I really liked Jennifer, even after she made the Kaysar move, until I saw that she wasn't going to defend April against Howie. Who treats their friends like that? I really liked the Ivette I saw 50% of the time.

-------------

You know what? I don't know why I bother. You never respond to what I have to say. Maybe it isn't Kaysar who can't handle intelligent women.

Yes its very predictable when you see a concieted little jerk like that go into a boiling rage and try and get some petty revenge on a woman who is making him furious that she dared trump him.

Yes... you know full well Im gonna call them on it.

You dont like it though do you King?

Really annoys you that someone posts about that?

If Eric had said that to Kaysar (change nothing else) YOU WOULD BE HERE PUMPING THE SH!T out of it for HOURS AND HOURS!

Guess the Medicine doesn't taste very good when its your turn does it King?

Medicine??? Is that what you are calling your clap of the yap?

Pffft

They already have. Everyone on the show is going to be famous... at least for their 15 minutes. Heck, BB even made Best Week Ever this year.

I think Kaysar is angry... not going to argue that point. But I think it is discriminatory and ridiculous to chalk up his anger to him being muslim and Jennifer being a woman. Not every person or every action of a person is a walking stereotype. To try to make it that defeats your point before you've even begun.

As for the Kaysar cult stuff, I've never been a follower in my life. In elementary school I was tormented for being my own person, in highschool I was adored for being my own person, and as an adult I am just living my life as an intelligent, rational, independent person. In general, I like the Sov members and I don't like the friendship members based on how each person represented themself as an individual. Not because of the groups they were in. I really liked Jennifer, even after she made the Kaysar move, until I saw that she wasn't going to defend April against Howie. Who treats their friends like that? I really liked the Ivette I saw 50% of the time.

You know what? I don't know why I bother. You never respond to what I have to say. Maybe it isn't Kaysar who can't handle intelligent women.

I have no idea what you are talking about. I have never mentioned Kaysars religion in any post. I liked Maggie. I did not thing Kaysar was a smart or strong player. I happen to like intelligent women and why are you attacking?

I have no idea what you are talking about. I have never mentioned Kaysars religion in any post. I liked Maggie. I did not thing Kaysar was a smart or strong player. I happen to like intelligent women and why are you attacking?

The quoting of you makes the entire post seem like it is aimed in your direction. Though it is partially, it is also meant to be a comment on the entire thread, and the original post very much indicated Kaysar's religion. Sorry if you feel like the whole thing is aimed at you. Started off with one thought, then went in another direction.

That said, don't think I'm attacking anyone... just stating facts.

The quoting of you makes the entire post seem like it is aimed in your direction. Though it is partially, it is also meant to be a comment on the entire thread, and the original post very much indicated Kaysar's religion. Sorry if you feel like the whole thing is aimed at you. Started off with one thought, then went in another direction.

That said, don't think I'm attacking anyone... just stating facts.

It did look like that. It bothered me because I do not bring religion into the board at all and have never said a racist thing.

How did he get punked? What u said made no sense at all. When Jen asked her about Kaysars eviction u could see she was uncomfortable, making nervous faces etc. Everyone pretty much hates her and she got suckered in by Maggie took the fall for the team. It was honestly the worst move of the game for Jenn and the best move for Maggie. Jenn put the bullseye on herself and she got evicted the next week and by the same token killed Aprils chances. Without doing anything, Maggie broke up a pair (Jenn and April) and got rid of her arch enemy (Kaysar). What was more brilliant was that Maggie now had a new partner in April and yet again, had someone else take the heat. Maggie played both sides of the FRIENDSHIP and won. She put the friendship against each other indirectly and just stood by and picked up the pieces. It was a brilliant move on her part and she got rewarded for it. She might not have won the vetos and HOHs but she won the house

There were a lot of shocking and outrageous comments and expressions on tonights finale but I dont think anyone will ever forget the absolutely punkarse comments from Kaysar and that terrifying, telling look of rage in his eyes again.

Just Julie recalling the events that led to Kaysars second eviction... you could see that lump in his throat and the rage boiling..

"What do you have to say to Jennifer?"

Could you believe, at the end of the show, these weeks later and with a perfect opportunity to redeem himself and try and salvage his pretend goal of showing Muslims as peaceful.. etc etc.. he comes up with the most petty, bitter little grab ..

In his typical arrogant "Im telling you a lesson" posture and tone he spits out "Think for yourself".

WOW

What a PUNK!

Of course many of us already knew he is an arrogant little boy who cant stand the idea of a woman getting anything over on his ego.

Still.. that was repulsive!

At least he could have pretended to act classy like he has before.

Nope.

So bitter and scorned.

But that wasnt was really said it all... it was that look.

Did anyone get a screencap of the look of sheer .. furious anger in his eyes.

That was exactly what his face looked like just seconds before he went to corner Ivette in that chair and throw bottles.

Scary!

Pathetic.

Thank Goodness.. Eric did not let him get away with that and that must have been the best line of the night when he totally called Kaysar on his hypocrisy and fingerpointing.

"I guess the medicine does not taste as good the other way around eh"

Exactly!

Even though Kaysar just blew his reputation himself - I was glad Eric and Jennifer called him on it anyway.

Kaysar got Punk'd but the point is - dont blame Eric and Jennifer for it,

Kaysar did it to himself with his own petty vindictiveness and hatred towards women.

(or ANYone who defies his master ego)!

Way to go Kaysar.. nice job shaming your people on national TV you punk!

Of course he's feeling bitter about it! Wouldn't you feel bitter, too? I know I would! It's only human to harbour some sort of resentment when put in the kind of position as he was put in. Anyone would be angry. IN NO WAY does that mean that Kaysar is a violent man! Yes, he was angry, but of course he was angry! Even peace-loving people get angry sometimes. It's just how they deal with that anger that counts!

I think the fact that he was able contain himself enough to narrow his feelings down to three simple, but truthful words ("Think for yourself") is admirable. He could have chosen to vent his frustrations out on Jen. He could have yelled and ranted and screeched at her about how conniving her actions were. He could have pointed his finger at her and ripped her to shreds. He could have made it into a much bigger deal. He could have done a lot more than what he did. But he didn't, did he? Julie as much gave him the opportunity and the go-ahead to verbally slay Jennifer. But Kaysar chose not to. That shows me that yes, Kaysar was trying to be peaceful about the situation. He chose not to stir things up any more than it has. If some of his bitterness showed through, that's fine. That's human. He tried his best, and who can fault him in that?

(By the way, did anyone else happen to notice that Jennifer STILL refuses to accept responsibility for her own actions and actually agreed with Kaysar that she wasn't thinking for herself? Nice.)

And as for Eric trying to turn the tables on Kaysar (*rolling my eyes*), does he STILL not understand that while the two situations might at first appear somewhat similar, the circumstances were such that they weren't at all the same!

I loved the way he looked at Jennifer.. that is just mean. Regardless Kaysar knows that he made a misake.

However I am amazed how everyone has commented.

I am the fan for Kaysar , Howie , Rachel and Jannelle. I enjoyed the way they played the game.

Shock. I know you tend to attack people in this threat. Everyone is entitled to their opnion.

Eric and Michael did both something wrong. Kaysar has the strong eye look but that is no threat or anything. It is just look. His eyes made clear he dislike Jennifer.

Jennifer she is using her sexy look and hopes to as someon comment" impress America" to get last support. I can see her in Playboy.

Each player played the game and made a mistake.

Jennifer swear on her life to back door James and she did not. Does it mean Kaysar is bad?

"Kaysar did it to himself with his own petty vindictiveness and hatred towards women."

how do you know Kaysar hates woman? Do you have a proof? I do not recall him saying he hates woman.

Eric is a punk and that is why Julie Chen cut him off.

I thought that was great!!!!

...redeem himself and try and salvage his pretend goal of showing Muslims as peaceful.. etc etc.. he comes up with the most petty, bitter little grab ...

In his typical arrogant "Im telling you a lesson" posture and tone he spits out "Think for yourself"....

...Way to go Kaysar.. nice job shaming your people on national TV you punk!

You know, Shocky baby, I just don't think you like Muslims. I don't think it has a dang thing to do with anything Kaysar said or did. If he would have said, "Jennifer, it's just a game, I forgive you. Don't worry about it." You would have automatically said he's lying and not sincere...he's a faker and a punk. Because, telling her "think for yourself" is sooo MILD. If Jennifer had done that to ME, and I got a chance to tell her what I thought about it...oh, you better believe that I would have ripped her a new one! She got off easy!

At least for now, wait until she gets out in public!

:lol:

Guest Shockalot
I do not dislike Kasar and frankly he has seemed like a pretty good guy.

I think he took this game way too personal. Michael got treated so much worse but showed class and took it in stride.

Kaysar had a wonderful opportunity to say " Jenny did what she felt was best and she made that decision. I was disappointed but I am grateful I had the opportunity to participate on the show.

He gave up his power, the thing he had control over, his reaction. He had no control over how he was treated but he did have control over how he reacted to the treatment. It is not like this happened yesterday and he had no time to deal with it.

He was treated bad but it was the best move for the friendship. He decided to continue to be a victim and act like a victim when he could have been strong and admired and respected for his ability to forgive and take the high road.

That is exactly right Player!

While I dont think Michael (Fingerboy) got treated 'that' much worse than he deserved, at least he reads ACGangbanger posts on his own website to delude himself into thinking fingering women is acceptabel.

You dont see him just sitting there thinking of a way to make himself look smart (Kaysar giving 'Advice') while delivering a right cruel blow (in his mind) to the chick to teach her some lesson.

Kaysar missed his one last chance to redeem himself and show some class.. for Fs sakes.. Even JANELLE was able to do that.

Kaysar has only himself to blame. It's just a game and backstabbing is part of the game.

Anyone see the darkness in his eyes tonight?

Sorry to doublepost but I wonder if anyone has a screenshot of that scary glare he gave jennifer after he made that mistake?

It right after and you can see him just ... just starting to almost 'grind his jaw' like when he cornered Ivette.

His eyes were dark alright and you could actually see his brow just twitching.

Granted, he did manage to make a fake laughy smiley attitude when Eric burned him for it.

(ok.. Eric did not 'burn kaysar' but just exposed it)

Gad.. who would have thought this season would end with Kaysar coming off as the indignent bully and ERIC getting in the last word, last laugh and leaving on a high note!

Gad.. who would have thought this season would end with Kaysar coming off as the indignent bully and ERIC getting in the last word, last laugh and leaving on a high note!

Actually, I don't think Eric got the "last word, last laugh". It was more like the Audience did, with their lack of applause. Coupled with their audible contempt for Eric's little Anti-Kaysar speech.

Guest Metacognition

Oh wow, the audience. So you have people on "your side" doesn't make the audience

or the people who agree with them right.

The truth is that think for yourself comment was ultra lame. Even Jennifer acted

decent tonight. In all honesty, she acted so much better than I have seen in the past.

People talk about opinions yet didn't want to let Eric get his across. Shows how fake

and contradictive folks can be. Anyway. Kaysar is just not as "nice" as people think

he is. Or at least that's what it looks like.

Anyway. Please everyone, do not get this thread deleted. It is important it stays here.

Why? Because it's funny! Lol, and plus we need to get the clip of Kaysar and Jennifer

so we can review it and discuss it seriously. No name calling and bias.

I will say this. Jennifer looks scarred when he said it. I don't know about his look

but she didn't look so good. Oh, and didn't he point at her when he said it?

Like a parent? Wow Kaysar, calm down buddy.

Howie wanted to backdoor James, and that was part of the game.

When Jennifer put Kaysar up, she is "the devil"? Wow, people. Look at the

double standards. And oh yeah, he was really pissed at Ivette that night.

Not that he shouldn't have been, but he should have just walked away if he was that

pissed off.

Oh, and yeah, I think shock might have problems with Muslims.

Do you shock? I know you talked about how good it was to see them

shot in the face in the middle east so, that's where I gather it from.

Sorry to doublepost but I wonder if anyone has a screenshot of that scary glare he gave jennifer after he made that mistake?

It right after and you can see him just ... just starting to almost 'grind his jaw' like when he cornered Ivette.

His eyes were dark alright and you could actually see his brow just twitching.

Granted, he did manage to make a fake laughy smiley attitude when Eric burned him for it.

(ok.. Eric did not 'burn kaysar' but just exposed it)

I have read your posts attacking Kaysar so many times and it's so obvious you have something against muslims...makng him out to be a woman hater and continually saying he cornered Ivette...seriously, Shock ...GET A GRIP...how dare you use someone's religion to attack them? You put that freak Cappy on a pedastal and praise the "morals" of the friendsheep and yet are completely blind to the back-stabbing they did to each other...Maggot and Ivomit both lied to each other even in the last days they were in the house ..Maggot telling Ivomit that April didn't tell her that Janelle said she was taking her when it was seen on the feeds ...Maggot telling her she didn't have a deal with April (lie) and Ivomit telling Maggie only some of what Janelle proposed to her. Actually Ivomit was more loyal then Crappy or Maggot put together. You keep saying how Ivomit did the "right" thing by being loyal to the friendsheep but it's so obvious that Maggot and Crappy just used her. When i hear the saying "there are none so blind as those who will not see" it makes me think of you. :blink:

Guest why-shouldn't-I?

[size=7 :( I would have thought this email could come from someone young. But Sir, you are so old and grey. Don't you think you should have a better grip on things? And show some age appropriate grace?

Guest Shockalot

One guy has already said he liked seeing Kaysar glare at Jennifer and would 'rip her a new one' if she dared beat him in a game.

Last poster calls girls 'Vomit' and 'Maggot' and says she wants to throw a brick at me.

Starting to really see who Kaysars Subjects really are like their Master.

As far as Muslims.

Do I have something against them?

Hmmmm.

Lets stop and 'think this through'.

-Shock is highly critical of Kaysars behavior.

In part because:

Kaysar claims he is representing Muslims in BB.

Hmmmmm?

Thinking caps on please.

What does this say about Shocks opinion of Muslims in general?

Duh?

Does 'Duh' ring a bell?

For the record.

I have never enjoyed seeing 'Muslims' getting shot in the face.

Actually I am in horror over that happening.

This is why I love hearing about Muhahadeen and Saddams People getting shot in the face.

Between those two groups (both operating in Iraq) they have shot more Muslims in the face than anyone could ever believe.

Saddam shot lots of them in the face. Thousands and thousands.

Udey had lots of Muslims shot in the face (ok, back of the head if you want to nitpick).

So him getting shot in the face, in all likelyhood saved hundreds if not thousands of Iraqi lives.

Sorry to get off topic.

Anyone got screenshots or clips of Kaysars Incident tonight?

Guest Metacognition

Still doesn't make it right to wish it on people. Just makes you come across as a war mongering

vampire fraternity student who does hand stands on beer kegs filled with blood. :D

Am I good at analogies etc. Yes metacognition you are. Anyway maybe

you do like Muslims after all. Maybe you will marry a Muslim woman and tell her how lucky

she is to be with such a smart man who will not stare her down and slap her.

A man who would not fingerbang for Kaysar.

Anyway, yes, it's funny how the same people who love Kaysar Janelle and company

won't dare even call Maggie and Ivette by their names. Opting to call them, "Maggot" and "Evilette".

And ape or apes#@t etc. Interesting taking a look into these peoples psyche.

Damn, I want to see the video of this dude doing what he did. Maybe Jennifer

will turn up missing and then suddenly people will say hmm "didn't Kaysar

point at her and speak to her sternly?"

Please don't tell me the sick crap about wishing death on people is

some sort of a turn on from this dude. Dont get me wrong. He says

good things but that's one of the most disgusting things I have

heard in a while. I understand those people are trash (the ones to

kill people and what not) but it doesn't mean you wish death on them.

So you are turned on by it? Lol.

Well I am not turned on.. by the way I am female. I am trying to analyze shock for myself.

I am very curious how shock is in real life. curious about background etc.

some of the comment he wrote in other thread was interesting some were horrifying.. so trying to understand his mind..

thats all...

sometimes I think shock is male depending on the comment in thread sometimes female...that is why I had to ask

Guest Metacognition

Lol, at him sounding female. Sounds like a guy to me. A silly sarcastic guy who gets off

on peoples reactions. We do have those things in common. Nice to know seeing I don't

like that I live in a world where people get their heads blown off. Bothers me

for some reason. :rolleyes:<_< Hmm, jus't doesn't seem right.

I would have to say the majority of his posts that I have seen. I have not seen even half of

them but. The majority of the ones that I have seen are either entertaining, insightful

or I agree with on some level. It even offends me to see people saying they have or had

him on ignore. I see people talking smack about people like crazy and this dude is telling

jokes and he gets put on ignore. Amazing, but maybe not so much so. Look where I am

on Earth, with people lol.

So anyway, are you writing a paper on him for college or something. Is that why you

are doing studies on him?

college.. that is long time ago.. I agree with you that certain comments by shock was entertaining and insightful. yes sometimes I agreed with shock... but I guess I get hyper and irritated when he makes certain comments. like muslim etc.

Sorry I understand if you want to attack someones personality or thoughts.. but when it comes to ethnics.. I get itchy..

Anyway regarding your question if I am doing studies on him.. No I am not.. I guess since I majored in Psychology I just like to study a person for my knowlege.. and entertainment..

Shock is an entertainment but at the same time somthing about him. makes me want to spank shock or hug shock..

I know it sounds crazy...

ps by the way I do not believe in shooting someones head... regardless what background..

My husband always tells me he wants World peace...... I wonder if thre is no peace in BB6 how can we have world peace ??

Archived