Kaysar got Punk'd and did his true nasty colours ever show!

Guest Shockalot

Guest Shockalot

There were a lot of shocking and outrageous comments and expressions on tonights finale but I dont think anyone will ever forget the absolutely punkarse comments from Kaysar and that terrifying, telling look of rage in his eyes again.

Just Julie recalling the events that led to Kaysars second eviction... you could see that lump in his throat and the rage boiling..

"What do you have to say to Jennifer?"

Could you believe, at the end of the show, these weeks later and with a perfect opportunity to redeem himself and try and salvage his pretend goal of showing Muslims as peaceful.. etc etc.. he comes up with the most petty, bitter little grab ..

In his typical arrogant "Im telling you a lesson" posture and tone he spits out "Think for yourself".

WOW

What a PUNK!

Of course many of us already knew he is an arrogant little boy who cant stand the idea of a woman getting anything over on his ego.

Still.. that was repulsive!

At least he could have pretended to act classy like he has before.

Nope.

So bitter and scorned.

But that wasnt was really said it all... it was that look.

Did anyone get a screencap of the look of sheer .. furious anger in his eyes.

That was exactly what his face looked like just seconds before he went to corner Ivette in that chair and throw bottles.

Scary!

Pathetic.

Thank Goodness.. Eric did not let him get away with that and that must have been the best line of the night when he totally called Kaysar on his hypocrisy and fingerpointing.

"I guess the medicine does not taste as good the other way around eh"

Exactly!

Even though Kaysar just blew his reputation himself - I was glad Eric and Jennifer called him on it anyway.

Kaysar got Punk'd but the point is - dont blame Eric and Jennifer for it,

Kaysar did it to himself with his own petty vindictiveness and hatred towards women.

(or ANYone who defies his master ego)!

Way to go Kaysar.. nice job shaming your people on national TV you punk!

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Shockalot

Thank you.. that is exactly the word I should be looking for.

Pure Conceit.

And man did it ever show on Kaysars face.

Guess the medicine doesn't taste so good the other way around eh Kaysar?

Guest Shockalot
Shock has gotten so predictable he isn't worth a spark, yet alone a flame....

I am awaiting his boardicide....

Yes its very predictable when you see a concieted little jerk like that go into a boiling rage and try and get some petty revenge on a woman who is making him furious that she dared trump him.

Yes... you know full well Im gonna call them on it.

You dont like it though do you King?

Really annoys you that someone posts about that?

If Eric had said that to Kaysar (change nothing else) YOU WOULD BE HERE PUMPING THE SH!T out of it for HOURS AND HOURS!

Guess the Medicine doesn't taste very good when its your turn does it King?

I didn't get to see the show because I evacuated from New Orleans and there is no frigging television here, where we are staying in Texas. But I did read about the final show and saw a few pics on different sites. And from what I have read and what you are writing I do not even think that it is that serious.

It seems as if a reason was sought out to pick at the boy, he gave you one, you grabbed and ran out of the field with it.

Yes he is a serious person and guillable and it seems still holding a grudge against Jennifer. Wouldn't you? If she has taken away your second shot at winning half a million dollars. And as far as that thing with Ivette, I think that any many, regardless of his race and religion would have wanted to knock her back to Castro with how she behaved, up until big brother told them to separate. That girl was rude, vile, gross and vulgar.

I don't know how many people would stand by and let someone insult their character and religion for no clear reason, other than to hear the annoying sound of their own voice.

Was his telling her to think for herself stupid? I don't think so, considering she claimed for the entire time after she nominated him and got evicted herself that it was a group decision.

All he was trying to point out I think is that she and only she, as HOH, could make the final decision as to whom would get nominated that week.

And why am I wasting so much time talking about this? The season is ovee dudes. Now let's all take a deep breath and go find something else to do with our time now.

Take care y'all!

Too bad it was Eric that got booed.

I am not a Eric fan. He was a turd on the show but the bottom line is, Kaysar can't accept the fact he got played, it was part of the game and he lost. Kaysar can't accept the responiblity for his own demiss. Kaysar is no better then Eric, they both are sore losers. It was a game and they both got played.

Guest Shockalot

Dont tell me you plan to sit there and pretend you did not see this part of the show?

Disgusting display.

Stop trying to pull a 'Kaysar' with this thread and turn it into your personal little vile comments and resentments towards me.

KAYSAR was the one who did this to himself.

Not Shock.

Not Orion

Not FSFAN

KAYSAR.

He just exposed his own nasty self for what he truly is on National TV and has nobody to blame but himself.

Even if Eric put a cherry on top anyway.

Deal with it.

Reply TO IT.

Dont bother Kaysaring this thread into a spiteful backtalk over his ego just to ruin your own reps.

Anyone gets a screencap of that horrific rage in his eyes at Jennifer?

Clip?

Dont tell me you plan to sit there and pretend you did not see this part of the show?

Disgusting display.

Stop trying to pull a 'Kaysar' with this thread and turn it into your personal little vile comments and resentments towards me.

KAYSAR was the one who did this to himself.

Not Shock.

Not Orion

Not FSFAN

KAYSAR.

He just exposed his own nasty self for what he truly is on National TV and has nobody to blame but himself.

Even if Eric put a cherry on top anyway.

Deal with it.

Reply TO IT.

Dont bother Kaysaring this thread into a spiteful backtalk over his ego just to ruin your own reps.

Anyone gets a screencap of that horrific rage in his eyes at Jennifer?

Clip?

But....but...I WOULD have if I had had the chance..... :lol:

I must have seen a differnt televised show then some of the FS fans. I think Kaysar's answer was fine. Julie asked him a question and he responded. Was he supposed to responded happily and say thank you for backdooring me/etc? I think Kaysar will do very well on his own. His popularity, along with Janelle's seem to be doing them well. I think Kaysar handled himself well. Jennifer kept rolling her eyes, don't see anyone commenting about that.

I must have seen a differnt televised show then some of the FS fans. I think Kaysar's answer was fine. Julie asked him a question and he responded. Was he supposed to responded happily and say thank you for backdooring me/etc? I think Kaysar will do very well on his own. His popularity, along with Janelle's seem to be doing them well. I think Kaysar handled himself well. Jennifer kept rolling her eyes, don't see anyone commenting about that.

There is a thread with Jen rolling her eyes in the title. So it has been commented on. So you think Kaysar and Janelle and going to become famous from this? :rolleyes:

:lol: Kaysar is :rolleyes: worthy

Gosh Shock, so he had 'rage' in his eyes...

At least he tried to keep it bottled up...

He was upset about being backdoored by someone he tried to trust. Everyone would be upset (irregardless of whatever ego issues are involved)

But implying that he wanted to beat an insolent female and making him out to be sexist is just character assassination...

Kaysar could have said a million and four things to Jennifer...

He chose to say something half-diplomatic and even something bordering advice...

In the 7th grade, my friends turned on me and began to exclude me.

I still hold that against them and am visibly upset when I think about it.

Very few people understand personal hurt until it happens...

Its a game to us and a game in theory..but its played with heart and soul; both of which are suspectible to damage...

There is a thread with Jen rolling her eyes in the title. So it has been commented on. So you think Kaysar and Janelle and going to become famous from this? :rolleyes:

Of course just like all the other reality television players have.......we might even catch them in a few months on battle of the Reality Television Star II.

I have been waiting all season for Shock to make a post that makes sense, is based on facts, and has substance. Once again he has struck out on all three. Sorry to see you go Shock without a single substantial post. Have a nice Autumn, Winter and Spring and hope to not see you next summer.

Naw, don't think they'll get famous out of it, but their 15 minutes will last alot longer than any of the others. Jen probably won't even get 15 minutes. :)

I have been waiting all season for Shock to make a post that makes sense, is based on facts, and has substance. Once again he has struck out on all three. Sorry to see you go Shock without a single substantial post. Have a nice Autumn, Winter and Spring and hope to not see you next summer.

Obviously you just do not understand a well thought out and written post. Study it and open your mind. Then free yourself from your Kaysar worship and see the truth. The truth shall set you free.

Guest The player

There were a lot of shocking and outrageous comments and expressions on tonights finale but I dont think anyone will ever forget the absolutely punkarse comments from Kaysar and that terrifying, telling look of rage in his eyes again.

Just Julie recalling the events that led to Kaysars second eviction... you could see that lump in his throat and the rage boiling..

"What do you have to say to Jennifer?"

I do not dislike Kasar and frankly he has seemed like a pretty good guy.

I think he took this game way too personal. Michael got treated so much worse but showed class and took it in stride.

Kaysar had a wonderful opportunity to say " Jenny did what she felt was best and she made that decision. I was disappointed but I am grateful I had the opportunity to participate on the show.

He gave up his power, the thing he had control over, his reaction. He had no control over how he was treated but he did have control over how he reacted to the treatment. It is not like this happened yesterday and he had no time to deal with it.

He was treated bad but it was the best move for the friendship. He decided to continue to be a victim and act like a victim when he could have been strong and admired and respected for his ability to forgive and take the high road.

Archived