Kaysar got Punk'd and did his true nasty colours ever show!

Guest Shockalot

:rolleyes: Well, I guess it's safe to say you're not a Kaysar fan. Nor ever will be. Perhaps you more espouse the views of crappy, maggie & ivette. Yeah! Those "Views." I'm sure you achieved your purpose with this thread . . . not too elicit dialogue but to put yourself in the spotlight with the longest thread. That's obvious with your post after nearly all posts by others.

Anyway, you have earned my dialogue as well. Kaysar, wasn't punk'd, trumped, or anything else by eric. By jen he was simply too trusting. That's not a foreign concept to you is it shock and you cohorts. TRUST. You know when you say someting to someoe and they to you and it becomes their word and yours. TRUST! Well jen obviously isn't trustworthy and hopefully anyone she runs into in life will recall that she swore on everything dear to her, then broke it.

Now, why Kaysar gave jen the HOH, in my view. Having just been voted back into the House Kaysar was first unaware of what took place during his absence. Also, I'm sure he felt grateful to the viewing audience for voting him back in. Now in the pressure cooker he is alone with jen . . . jen wants to see her pics so bad she starts using her feminine wiles. Meanwhile Kaysar doesn't want to look like an unfeeling cad in the eyes of millions of viewers who just voted him back in because of his Trustworthiness and his gentlemanly manner. He strikes a deal with her unaware she is a lying deceitful Eve.

So now Kaysar has a talk with jen before he is ousted again in which she basically tells him to kiss my butt. Oh but Kaysar being of Muslim faith is suppose to be passive and just throw it off. Maybe, maybe not. Tell me Shock, how many of these posts have caused you to see red, to say ooooohhhhh what an a*****e, I wish I could just smack them one time. Yes! I thought so. So then you see why Kaysar is outraged at this female who didn't have enough integrity to keep a promise made under the circumstances it was.

So at the end show Kaysar told jen, " to think for herself." What would you have told her . . . next time stab me in the back faster. Kaysar had been online since his departure and I'm sure he knew about America's feeling for jen. He could have told her, "America hates you with a passion." He didn't. He gave her constructive criticism. Her comeback . . . " I did. " Another lie of course. She asked the ghouls who to evict. She could have picked anyone from the game to put up. She chose the ghouls choice. Kaysar.

In a similar position Howie was approached by maggot to put up James and Sarah against his Alliances' wishes . . . Howie acted as he wanted to and it cost the Sovs severely.

Shock in case you didn't get the point the point is Kaysar's fault was he trusted in the face of America's all seeing eye. jen just wanted to be as popular as Kaysar when the show was over. Well, hopefully dogs think she's a hydrant. :lol:

*spellcheck at your own risk. thx....

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply
guys give it a rest , this topic went on way longer then was needed for what it all was. As much as I like shock and he does give me laughs , come on the more ya'll argue the happier he is. Some of us get pleasure out of arguing , I do though not here , I like the real life thing . lmao.

but really , this has gotten to funny and I think the longest thread on BB6 this season . Love you shock you really bring out the dark side of the force in people. You have a talent , and I hope you remain to make the boards rock next season too , with all this back and forth stuff.

Since when is insanity and made up sh*t bringing out the "dark side of the force"? Back and forth works when both sides have valid points.....NOT ANY conversations with Shock. :rolleyes:

So at the end show Kaysar told jen, " to think for herself." What would you have told her . . . next time stab me in the back faster. Kaysar had been online since his departure and I'm sure he knew about America's feeling for jen. He could have told her, "America hates you with a passion." He didn't. He gave her constructive criticism. Her comeback . . . " I did. " Another lie of course. She asked the ghouls who to evict. She could have picked anyone from the game to put up. She chose the ghouls choice. Kaysar.

Actually, Jen said she "didn't think for herself"....not an appology, but she actually did fess up (somewhat).

Regarding my earlier post ...

Sorry, I was just laughing at the picture that Aldav put in place of the one of Kaysar that Shock posted earlier in this thread. It was of a large naked man in front of the computer. I guess SamTheTVWatchingCat and I are the only ones who got some enjoyment out of it. Alas, it is gone now but well worth the huge laugh I got when I saw it.

Yep, this thread has run it course. You just can't make people agree at this point ...

Enjoy Life .... LuvLife ... LuvAll

Regarding my earlier post ...

Sorry, I was just laughing at the picture that Aldav put in place of the one of Kaysar that Shock posted earlier in this thread. It was of a large naked man in front of the computer. I guess SamTheTVWatchingCat and I are the only ones who got some enjoyment out of it. Alas, it is gone now but well worth the huge laugh I got when I saw it.

Yep, this thread has run it course. You just can't make people agree at this point ...

Enjoy Life .... LuvLife ... LuvAll

i :lol: at the pic too. its even funier when we all know its not kaysar getting punked but suckalot getting punked!

Samtvwatchingcat

Spoken like a true 'friendship supporter'

Unbelievable.

gusgus-Since when is insanity and made up sh*t bringing out the "dark side of the force"? Back and forth works when both sides have valid points.....NOT ANY conversations with Shock.

I guess I was unclear in what I was trying to say , but my post was not a compliment to shock. I was being sarcastic with the dark force comment . Weather he is insane or not and yes I like him and yes I know he is insane , he loves getting a rise out of people and they fall for it and just keep feeding his dark side .

Now some of the heat he ispires is enteresting , what I was really trying to say is please guys quite feeding him so he can starve this one out and move on to the next one what ever that will be.

And one more thing where the hell did the friendship even come into that post.

Yup, I agree. I laughed when you wrote that shockalot writes endless essays. I only read one of his million messages and that was it for me. Since then I've noticed that his messages appear to be much longer, like a chapter in a book ha! ha! If I read another message posted from him then it will be because he learned that less is more.

You know, i have no problem with who Shock likes or dislikes ..it's the endless lies he makes up about the people he hates..and he seems to turn a blind eye to the things the people he worships did. It makes one wonder why he feels the need to make up sh#t...it's real sad. :blink:

Guest Shockalot

So it doesn't bother you that your big King Kaysar actually CHARGES you fans yourselves for the privilage of speaking with him?

Considering YOU are the ones who jacked him up to be '82 times greater' than anyone else on earth (except Johnny Depp).

I wonder if Johnny Depp charges his FanClub for Internet Fees and time when he gives them an interview about how much publicity and promotion they do for him, free of charge and at their own time and expense?

Someone find out ok?

Shock; what do you have against Kaysar? You are really obsessed with him big time! From your posts it seems you are more obsessed then his actual fans. Just an observation. I'm sure I'll get some hate message in reply from you. Reminder: It's just a game show that's been over for weeks now.

Guest Shockalot
Shock; what do you have against Kaysar? You are really obsessed with him big time! From your posts it seems you are more obsessed then his actual fans. Just an observation. I'm sure I'll get some hate message in reply from you. Reminder: It's just a game show that's been over for weeks now.

Mike.. do you know if Johnny Depp charges his fansites money?

Kaysar was NOT OFFERED money either.. he DEMANDED IT or there was no interview.

Dont worry.. 'He assures' us it was only a small amount.

Well thank you your majesty.. you loyal subjects (dumb teenagers) will be happy to pay a mere pittance to hear you speak from the papier mache throne they built for you and the tinfoil fools crown they put on your head.

Do you think Maggie charges money for interviews with nonprofit groups?

Answer the question babies.. this is your hero doing this TO YOU!

Mike.. do you know if Johnny Depp charges his fansites money?

Kaysar was NOT OFFERED money either.. he DEMANDED IT or there was no interview.

Dont worry.. 'He assures' us it was only a small amount.

Well thank you your majesty.. you loyal subjects (dumb teenagers) will be happy to pay a mere pittance to hear you speak from the papier mache throne they built for you and the tinfoil fools crown they put on your head.

Do you think Maggie charges money for interviews with nonprofit groups?

Answer the question babies.. this is your hero doing this TO YOU!

I love the analogy. In the beginning I liked Kaysar....A LOT......but he's wearing on me now......had enough.....Janelle turned out to be my fav.

I use to hate the Kaysar burns.....now I find them hysterical.

Shock transformed me........damn him!

Guest Shockalot
I love the analogy. In the beginning I liked Kaysar....A LOT......but he's wearing on me now......had enough.....Janelle turned out to be my fav.

I use to hate the Kaysar burns.....now I find them hysterical.

Shock transformed me........damn him!

How do you think I feel!

I was actually prepared to see Kaysar come out of the house embarrassed people were hating Jennifer 'on his behalf', downplaying that he was picked over two other guys who should have been DQed anyway and proceed to apologise to us normal fans for the way AC Gangbangers acted 'in his name'.

Seriously.. I was actually half-expecting Kaysar to win me back that way.

But noooo....

This total Poor Sport attitude at the finale, glaring at Jennifer with his woman-beater face and then not only BSing himself through the Jokers interview (a site that shamelessly promoted AC Gangbanging) but the thankless and arrogant little pr!ck tells his own fansite he wants money for it!?!?

FOckkkkkkk!!!!

Wake the hell up people!?

At this point we are farrrr past me wanting to say 'I told you so' or getting some satisfaction about being right again.

No.

This is for your own good you hapless poor AC Gangbanger bastards... please wake up and see your 'Champion' is a paper tiger, and worse than that.. he is punking YOU!

You guys gonna take that?

Eh?

He's paid his dues

Time after time

He's done his sentence

But committed no crime

And bad mistakes

He's made a few

He's had his share of sand

Kicked in his face

But He's come through

And he means to go on and on and on and on

He is the champion - my friends

And he'll keep on fighting

Till the end

He is the champion

He is the champion

No time for losers (shock)

'Cause he is the champion of the World

He's taken his bows

And his curtain calls

We brought him fame and fortune

And everything that goes with it

He thanks us all

But it's been no bed of roses

No pleasure cruise

He considers it a challenge before

The whole human race

And he ain't gonna lose

And he means to go on and on and on and on

Till the end

He is the champion

He is the champion

'Cause he is the champion of the World

Till the end

He is the champion

He is the champion

'Cause he is the champion

WHADDUP KAYSAR!!!

So it doesn't bother you that your big King Kaysar actually CHARGES you fans yourselves for the privilage of speaking with him?

Considering YOU are the ones who jacked him up to be '82 times greater' than anyone else on earth (except Johnny Depp).

I wonder if Johnny Depp charges his FanClub for Internet Fees and time when he gives them an interview about how much publicity and promotion they do for him, free of charge and at their own time and expense?

Someone find out ok?

what is the difference? i guess you think its horrible that any sport star gets paid (big bucks) to give their autograph? or any star to get paid to make an apperance on a show? I dont think i have ever heard of Jonny Depp doing any website interview... but if he did, i am sure he got paid for it. how about all those parties where fans can BUY a ticket to have lunch in the same room as their favorite soap star?

so what that kaysar asked for a couple of bucks...its no different than any of the above.

First off I got my information on how much Kaysar was paid for the interview over at Jokers from one of their mods... I don't care how much he was paid... The fact is he had to make an internet connection and that cost money... Why shouldn't he ask them to pay for it? They are the ones that wanted the interview...

Guest Shockalot
First off I got my information on how much Kaysar was paid for the interview over at Jokers from one of their mods... I don't care how much he was paid... The fact is he had to make an internet connection and that cost money... Why shouldn't he ask them to pay for it? They are the ones that wanted the interview...

He should NOT ask for money from this website for a few reasons:

- His jacked up popularity is the very reason he is making money from businesses right now.

- That money he is making right now is BECAUSE of what Jokers and the fans on their did for him.

- Jokers PAYED for Kaysars popularity in hosting fee's.

- The members of Jokers PAYED their internet bills every month TO give Kaysar that profitable popularity.

If Kaysar had any class or appreciation he would gladly spend hours chatting with them at Jokers.. it literally MAKES HIM MONEY to be rallying the troops.

Does it bother me?

Not at all - it proves what I and others have been telling you - he is an arrogant little fool who shoots himself in the foot.

He did it twice in the game.

He just did it again - the money he just lost with this arrogant little move is undoubtedly 100 times more than the money he got charging his free volunteer promotional machine over at Jokers.

Guest Shockalot
It must bother you, you are the only one bitching about it...

Even though it was brought to my attention because it was brought to Kaysars attention by his fiesty fans who were bitching about it...

No.

It does not bother me.

It does not matter to me if you agree, disagree or everyone gets upset.

I would post it no matter what.

I require no feedback as long as one person reads it and then knows better.

I require no feedback as long as one person reads it and then knows better.

Isn't that what Eric said to Maggie right before he got the boot compliments of Kaysar? That if just one person watched BB and saw him play the game with ethics and values, then he would be happy. Guess that didn't work out so great for him either. :lol::P

PS Have you listened to Kaysar's fishbowl.com interview? He said Jennifer approached him at the finale party and asked him for a hug. Eric also approached him on the bus back to the hotel from the finale and wanted to be his friend! Great interview.

Guest Shockalot
UM Shock you hate Kaysar so much right? You want everyone to feel the same way you do... You just admitted as much with the statement

Then answer me this one thing... Why the hell are you even reading his site? Shock you are worse than anyone in that house... Hypocrite...

I do not hate Kaysar.

I want people to read the truth.

How they 'feel' is beside the point.

Your follow up 'question' about reading this site is senseless.

Your follow up 'insult' doesnt even apply to anything.

Thanks for trying.

btw.. Listening to the Fishbowl interview with Kaysar. Guy has the arrogance to say 'The house fell apart while i was gone' and that he chastisised Howie for ruining it of him.

Huh?

Kaysar was FOR THAT plan before leaving and wouldnt stop talkign about kicking James and how it was nearly 'mandatory' for the team.

What a fraud!

Kaysar later admits he urged Howie to get James out of the house ASAP.

Confused by his own answers.. Kaysar then modifies it to say that he meant Howie shoud nom 2 FSers and then 'read James'.

When asked about Erics burn on him "Same Medicine", good old Kaysar cant answer what Eric said about it - instead points how Eric 'broke the rules' by talking out of turn.

Then talks about how 'they' dont want to talk about what happened.

Huh?

Eric DID talk about it and YOU just refused to answer for it.

Fraud.

Ashlea later phones in and says Julie specifically instructed all guests to speak up and speak out spontaneously during the finale reunion.

Fraud

Other fun tidbits: Jennifer went to Kaysar to give HIM a hug... she initiated it despite being scared of Kaysar.

Wow.. Jennifer was STILL One Bigger than him despite the fact he scared her with his deathglare!

Jennifer 3 : Kaysar 0.

James was impressed with how clever and perceptive the FS was during the game.

Kaysar turns it around to being all about how 'mean' the FS HoH was and reminds everyone how disliked they were and claims they didnt 'play the game' hardly at all (Huh?).

[Doesnt discuss how he trashtalked non-stop with SoV and did not play clever either]

Regarding Maggies pledge to share the winnings with Eric (her partner) Kaysar turns it around to say this is how a Cult works.

Huh?

She is sharing with her best friend and partner in the game who helped her win..

Kaysar charges money from HIS KaysarKulties.

WOW.. When asked if he regrets telling all his plans to everyone... he actually hums and haws... says yes but only because they realised what a great player he was but he thought it helped make Arabs look good.

WOW.

Just stop and try and wrap your head around that one.

Gets question telling him he is superloved and so intelligent.. what would he do differently based on what went wrong the first and second times..

Kaysar actually paints a picture of himself as knowing and masterfully understanding everyones weaknesses.. then says he told everyone his plans so they would not be able to catch on to him... the only thing they could do was evict him.

Twice.

Wow.

Yes, you are a master alright.

He plans to do this again.

Kaysar thought sociopath Roddy was his favourite from BB3.

No surprise there.

FSers were so scared of Kaysar at the WrapParty that they had their family approach him and he was still so angry.

They did not speak to him.

Tough Guy!

Gets very heated about another question about Jennifer, He says 'SHe is NOT off the hook' (as if she is to answer for it?) "Make up your Own DAMN Mind Jennifer... enough people dont think for themselves... THAT Little girl.. she got HoH and ...."

Wow.

He will NOT give this up.

Keep talking like there was an 'Sov6' when in fact James and Sarah were not loyal to any team and he himself was planning to evict James right up until his eviction and AFTER his return he would not shut up about evicting James.

For the record, Kaysar is a funny, laughy sincere sounding guy... until you mention women outsmarting him or ask him to explain why he does unintelligent things.

Just like in the House.

Thats your hero!

Ya know, this post just makes me laugh. Everyone gets paid for everything. The HG's got paid for being on the show. Does that make all of them bad people? I'm sure other people from the show have done interviews for money, we just don't hear about it because they aren't as popular as Kaysar. I just think it's riddiculous(sp?) that anyone is upset at a person for takeing advantage of his 15 minutes of fame. We all know that this Big Brother craze will only last till the next season starts and he's takeing advatage of that. As soon has the craze dies, Kaysar's (and everyone else's) fame will fade. So why is it that you are beating this dead horse? Kaysar does spend time chatting with fans on his own terms, on his website. I can't help but think you are just critizing an easy target. He's not an easy target because of his 'woman-beater face' (which I think is the most offenisive thing I have EVER heard in my life), but he is an easy target because he put himself front and center, and was not afraid to take that lime light and run with it. I think the most impressive thing about Kaysar is that he takes it all in stride. Not to mention the fact that you (Shock) aren't even on Kaysar's radar because you are a waste of a brain. You are OBVIOUSLY a very smart person, but you seem to have miss directed your intelligence. Why not use your brain to help in some way, instead you've decided to take up this weird, obscure tirade on a man who is just liveing his life. Your obsession creeps me out and I'd just like to know where it comes from. Jelousy? Ignorance? Stupidity? Un-resolved anger? Or mabey it's something as simple as you not haveing much of a real life, so you have to spend all your time bitching about a person you don't even know. Anyway, I'd like to know, simply because human behavior is a facination of mine, and your behavior is just off the wall.

Lots of love!!!

Beth

Ya know, this post just makes me laugh. Everyone gets paid for everything. The HG's got paid for being on the show. Does that make all of them bad people? I'm sure other people from the show have done interviews for money, we just don't hear about it because they aren't as popular as Kaysar. I just think it's riddiculous(sp?) that anyone is upset at a person for takeing advantage of his 15 minutes of fame. We all know that this Big Brother craze will only last till the next season starts and he's takeing advatage of that. As soon has the craze dies, Kaysar's (and everyone else's) fame will fade. So why is it that you are beating this dead horse? Kaysar does spend time chatting with fans on his own terms, on his website. I can't help but think you are just critizing an easy target. He's not an easy target because of his 'woman-beater face' (which I think is the most offenisive thing I have EVER heard in my life), but he is an easy target because he put himself front and center, and was not afraid to take that lime light and run with it. I think the most impressive thing about Kaysar is that he takes it all in stride. Not to mention the fact that you (Shock) aren't even on Kaysar's radar because you are a waste of a brain. You are OBVIOUSLY a very smart person, but you seem to have miss directed your intelligence. Why not use your brain to help in some way, instead you've decided to take up this weird, obscure tirade on a man who is just liveing his life. Your obsession creeps me out and I'd just like to know where it comes from. Jelousy? Ignorance? Stupidity? Un-resolved anger? Or mabey it's something as simple as you not haveing much of a real life, so you have to spend all your time bitching about a person you don't even know. Anyway, I'd like to know, simply because human behavior is a facination of mine, and your behavior is just off the wall.

Lots of love!!!

Beth

I can't believe he still has this affect on some people... Lol!!

Shock's sheep!!

He should NOT ask for money from this website for a few reasons:

- His jacked up popularity is the very reason he is making money from businesses right now.

- That money he is making right now is BECAUSE of what Jokers and the fans on their did for him.

- Jokers PAYED for Kaysars popularity in hosting fee's.

- The members of Jokers PAYED their internet bills every month TO give Kaysar that profitable popularity.

If Kaysar had any class or appreciation he would gladly spend hours chatting with them at Jokers.. it literally MAKES HIM MONEY to be rallying the troops.

Does it bother me?

Not at all - it proves what I and others have been telling you - he is an arrogant little fool who shoots himself in the foot.

He did it twice in the game.

He just did it again - the money he just lost with this arrogant little move is undoubtedly 100 times more than the money he got charging his free volunteer promotional machine over at Jokers.

I actually believe that Shock is right... With this post only...

It was ignorant for Kaysar to ask for money... Ok I liked the guy on BB but it's not like he is important enough to be worthy of charging for an interview... On a website???

It was ignorant for Kaysar to ask for money... Ok I liked the guy on BB but it's not like he is important enough to be worthy of charging for an interview... On a website???

Ignorant? Do you know the meaning of that word?

Most people won't even do website style interviews, if it isn't "offical" or anythign like that why bother? Kaysar posts on HIS website & that's all most "famous" people do.

Archived