BEST QUOTES FROM HOUSE GUESTS

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"The true test to a man's character is how he reacts under pressure"

He was spouting that one for awhile, but having heard it in the last couple days.

Guest livefeedwatcher

"That's a really sad place to be in your life."

He says this about everyone when he is judging them based on how they are playing this game. When is he going to figure out that one's life outside this game has very little to do with the game and that he has zero authority to judge how anyone else lives their life?

"I'm not here for the money

I have such a great life outside this house.......a better life than most people can ever hope to have.

I better stop talking about this or the people watching who don't have as good a life as me might get upset."

"I am a supervisor! I have extensive sexual harrassment training!"

When he was telling his troops that Micheal was sexually harrassing the women and he was going to DR to demand Michael be removed.

BTW..Eric later denied saying ANYTHING about sexual harrassment. Guess what Eric..It's on tape! duh

Guest Jadey

I thought of one actually. When Eric said "James had tears in his eyes when he told me he had never seen that level of leadership in a man before".

BARF

Guest somepeople

I want them to have a taste of their own medicine. He says thats why he wants to stay...they just gave him some of his medicine back.

I'm new at this so I hope it works.

My favorite Eric quote is....

" This is just a game "

He makes me laugh every time he says it because he always takes things so personally.

I also like when he calls other people "unstable"

That coming out of the king of dual personalities himself.

"I'm not here for the money

I have such a great life outside this house.......a better life than most people can ever hope to have.

I better stop talking about this or the people watching who don't have as good a life as me might get upset."

"I was only here for the money. Not for the fame. F**k fame.

And you know what? I knew I didn't belong here as soon as I walked through the door."

Guest somepeople

I forgot this one. A few weeks back to James I think. Women who get together are like a bunch of cats.

Guest DraftKing

Just now, telling a long, boring story about dealing with an ER nurse:

"I basically said you can go shit in your hat."

Don't piss in my ear, shit in your hat... Lovely.

Omg he so copied Marvin with the piss/rain comment. Marvin said "Don't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining" which makes so much more sense because it'd be a lot easier to piss on someone's leg than in their ear.

Anyway, I don't know if this was the exact wording, but I think it's pretty close

"I think it's pretty obvious who the gay guy is. But you know what, who cares? I mean, he's interesting."

Yet he goes on to say later...

"I don't trust Beau. He's one of the girls as far as I'm concerned."

"I swear on my childerens lives". translation: if I swear this that means i can lie about it later in the game.

What ever. He always says i didnt swear on my childerens lives. Like we are all deaf and stupid.

Guest jimmydot

another words of wisdom from king crappy....

Eric: One thing I can't stand is a hypocrite

Maggie: Yeah. You and I both.

Eric: Specially a religious one. It's not my life

you the hypocrite..... and you the one that keep saying that "he swore...." get over yourself...

Guest Jillio

"He's upset because I am badmouthing him about sexual harrassment"

"let him direct his anger towards me"

"Did you sell it like I told you to"? - Yes Godfather

"I have a feeling it isn't physical and it will be a thinker" Guess you are out them stump!

Maggie says:

"Maybe I'll get a sympathy $500,000"

referring to how the fans got to vote for Rupert to get a million on Survivor.

She actually thinks most people are loving and feeling sorry for her and Eric. I almost fell out of bed I started laughing so hard.

Guest DraftKing

You know how Eric was talking about Custer's last stand? Well, here's a quote from General Custer himself...

"My purpose is to make my narrative as truthful as possible."

Kind of fitting, I think, considering how much Eric rambles on and on about his morals and ethics and how his word is "as strong as oak" and such.

http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/...ong_custer.html

Guest IndyKaren

:?: how can anyone forget?????

Let him give me the ole Stink eye, referring to mike.......I was so sick of hearing the ole stink eye comment

Guest DraftKing

These weren't nomination quotes, but I heard them this afternoon and evening on the feeds and they made me smile/laugh out loud, respectively.

Jenn (to Beau): Some people tell me I look like that girl from Desperate Housewives, Eva Longoria. But she's like half my size!

April (to the Cult): He (James) called me spineless, and that's the same as evil!

These weren't nomination quotes, but I heard them this afternoon and evening on the feeds and they made me smile/laugh out loud, respectively.

Jenn (to Beau): Some people tell me I look like that girl from Desperate Housewives, Eva Longoria.  But she's like half my size!

April (to the Cult): He (James) called me spineless, and that's the same as evil!

Ha Ha

Spineless is evil?...April is a smart cookie cutter! Thanks for posting that one.

Go Kaysar. You rock my world!

Archived