Houseguest Jordan Parhar Discussion

morty

bbcan3-jordan.jpgJordan Parhar
This small but mighty conservative from Surrey isn’t shy in sharing his opinions on anything.
Hometown: Cloverdale, B.C.

Describe yourself in three words:

Jocular. Perceptive. Resilient

Do you have a strategy to win Big Brother Canada?

I’ll try not to talk forever here. In simple terms, my strategy is to make friends and gain their trust early on. You can’t go in there lying and backstabbing people because that’ll put a target on your back. Really though, I’m probably the biggest threat in the house and the person everyone should worry about. I’m wearing a McLovin’ costume but I’m actually Frank Underwood from House of Cards.

If you could take one thing inside the house, what would it be and why?

I would take my PlayStation® 4 in with me. She keeps me entertained, she’s easy to turn on, she does anything I want, and she doesn’t get mad me. She’s always there for me. I play a lot of video games.

Brain vs. Brawn. Which challenges, physical or mental, do you fear most?

I fear neither. If I’m competing properly then I won’t need to rely on winning competitions.

If you won, how would you spend the $100k?

I would give some to my family. The rest I would use to try to convince attractive women to go on dates with me. I would also go to Vegas and put it all on black.

Who is your Big Brother Canada idol and why?

Neda (BBCAN2). She’s a super fan like me so I relate to her, and I think she was a strong competitor. I like Peter (BBCAN1) too, he talked a great game but just didn’t walk the walk the way Neda did. She was so smart to align herself with Jon (BBCAN2).

True North strong and free. What is your favourite thing about Canada?

I love that Canada is so diverse! You meet all different kinds of people here and we’re accepted for who we are. Everyone has their place in Canada and with the Charter of Rights and Freedoms, we can express who we are.