9/24 - TV show "The Finale"

Marty

It made me mad that he was voted AFP. He is a bitter ass who doesn't like anyone that doesn't fall under his (good enough) category. I think he should just shut up. ASSFACE

Not as NICE as his fan-base portrayed him to be. surprise surprise

Ass-Face_51231-l.jpg?v=51231

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I was looking forward to during the finale (which never took place) was a final 5000th "Holla!".

I figured they would probably wait until after the votes were in, but before revealing the winner, but it never happened. Missed opportunity.

Guest 6Borders

I thought it was a little weird (or did I miss it) that Julie didn't announce the $50K Derrick got for TA and winning.

Jeff talked about it in his interview with Derrick!

I heard Donny say he voted for Cody because he promised him he would if he made it to final 2 and that he knew Derrick had the votes. I didn't hear anything about did him wrong, etc.

http://www.wibw.com/home/headlines/277126261.html

Backyard interview with Brian. He said he didn't like being around a lot of the people in the house.

He said one day he was in the backyard so angry at his girlfriend for signing him up for a game that tortured his brain.

When asked if he would change up something in his game. He said that Derrick came to him early for an alliance. He said maybe next time he would maybe work with people he didn't trust.

He said at the end of the Interview where he didn't vote for Derrick because he felt that Derrick did him wrong a few times and he held it against him. (Donny's exact words)

bitter Donny

I was answering BBLover4ever's question about what Donny said in the interview about not voting for Derrick because he said Derrick did him wrong a couple times. He said I held it against him a bit. (at 8:47)

I did mention earlier in another post about how Donny said in an interview that he liked Cody because he said yes sir to him and he thought the kid had manners so he promised him his vote.

Okeeeeeeee dokeeeeeeeeee :lol:

Guest 6Borders

I heard Donny say he voted for Cody because he promised him he would if he made it to final 2 and that he knew Derrick had the votes. I didn't hear anything about did him wrong, etc.

2 different interviews!

:newyear:     anyway I was at Big Lots today and the store was filled with Christmas stuff.

I wonder what kind of houseguests we will get next summer. Maybe a Donny or 2 and a couple Derricks and hopefully some strong women like Janelle. I want to see more fighting and split alliances. We need another season 6.

Re: Derrick. What impressed me most was how cool and calm Derrick remained throughout the entire game. It's good to know that many/most police officers are cool, calm and deliberate when performing their duties.

Wonder if Victoria will resurface now that the High Holy Days are ending at sunset tonight.

Guest 6Borders

Wonder if Victoria will resurface now that the High Holy Days are ending at sunset tonight.

Maybe that's why she didn't do a BY interview.  Her parents might have taken her right to Temple.

I think her parents will whisk her home and we won't hear much from her.  She was pretty much of an embarrassment the whole season.  She will probably  (as Derrick predicted) go back into her world of shopping and make-believe!

I love how everyone claims that Donny was bitter, I guess my defination of bitter is different than others.  He was still a nice guy in my opinion but I never said he was perfect.  The skittles thing really irritated him the most and I don't blame him.  So if you think he's bitter ok whatever.  This season we saw Derrick play an awesome game and he definately deserved to win I personally thought it was a boring predictable season and boring even with Frankie Julie's little pet. I do not think Derrick is one of the best players ever because of this cast but once again that's my opinion.  I am most upset that Frankie said such ranchy things acted terribly at times but somehow everyone looks the other way.  Christine gets booed and Julie praises Frankie.  She said Christine made her husband look like a fool but Frankie can say whatever he wants and he is just wonderful.  If he and Zach do end up on the amazing race I will not watch i have had enough Grande's thrown in my face to last me forever.  Since when does the 5th place finisher get to be on the talk??????????? So if big brother needs people like Frankie and his sister then I may not need to watch big brother anymore.  I hope you all have a great winter.  I am hoping I can watch Big Brother Canada last year I couldn't even watch on You tube.  I do like the Canadian version almost more than the US version of late.

Frankie back stage - looking like a Peacock with his new hair

10417783_10152713918747398_8835167104653

Peacock is nice compared to what I think he looks like.

sucked i missed being online for the finale week due to my pc getting messed up due to a electrical issue in my house

hope everyone enjoyed the finale

see you next year :animated_bouncy:

sucked i missed being online for the finale week due to my pc getting messed up due to a electrical issue in my house

hope everyone enjoyed the finale

see you next year :animated_bouncy:

We missed you uvp! You better be back next year!