9/24 - TV show "The Finale"

Marty

Cody looked soooooooooooooooooooooooo hot in that endurance comp!!  :inlove:

OK I am eight months pregnant, so it may be hormones, but still. 

Congrats - We want pictures in Off Topic of da baby. :bow:

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That tie-breaker question was bogus.

Julie asked how many seconds Part 1 of the final HoH took, from the starting horn until Cody won.

The "correct" answer she quoted was 3671 seconds.

However, when Victoria fell off (the first to fall), on the bottom of the screen it said that it was "1 hour, 14 minutes" into the competition.

1:14:00 = 74 minutes = 4440 seconds.

And Derrick and Cody were still up there quite a while.  (But no further updates on how long it took appeared on the screen.)

Ultimately, it doesn't change the result of the Final HoH competition, since Cody's guess was higher than Derrick's, and yet, it now makes me question every tie-breaker question they've ever asked!

Surprised about Donnie vote

Donny never liked Derrick. He seemed bitter and always thought the game should be handed to him. (Don't hate me people but I just always felt that)

I'm suprized they did not mention Derrick picking up an extra 50K for winning BB16.

Final vote shows how much a fool Cody was as he gave $450,000 to Derrick. :D

Boy didn't have the balls to take Victoria to F2 and thus gave up 450k. Personally I'm glad he didn't. DUMBASS

I hope Jocasta forgives Derrick - THAT'S what Jesus would do.

SSSOOOOOOOOOOOO GLAD Derrick won!!!!!

I wish they would let the jury see the DR sessions before the finale. Also wish they'd have an hour show AFTER they crown the winner just to let them talk about the game.