9/24 - TV show "The Finale"

Marty

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't wait to hear what kind of questions they come up with.....

I think that Jocasta, Hayden, Nicole, Donny, Zack & Christine have all had ample time to get over their losses and think straight and make a rational choice.

Caleb & Frankie don't strike me as being particularly resilient so they might still be harboring some hurt feelings and I think their questions may reveal that.

Guest 6Borders

I am SO sick of Dr. Will Kirby being involved with the jury.  The jury does not need him to help them form questions.

He was not in the house with them and he should have NO right to "lead" their questions in any direction.  It's just a bunch of BB BS grandstanding to keep Will's name alive and his ego pumped.

I don't personally consider Will the greatest BB player of all time.  BB2 was great but it was a 100% different game, and he was horrible in All Stars (which was completely set up for Boogie to win so Chilltown could do down in BB History as winers).

Guest 6Borders

Frankie is mad that Zach is sitting with Caleb and not him. :giggle:

He's probably more mad because Dr. Will is there getting the spotlight and it's not all on Frankie.

I mainly want to see reactions from this group of HGs.

1. When it's revealed that Derrick is a cop and not an employee of parks & recreation. I wonder which HG is going to say, "I knew it all along".

Frankie, Victoria, or Caleb. I especially wanna see the look on Cody & Donnie's faces.

2. And for any of the HGs who thought Donnie was something other than a groundskeeper - I want to see their collective reactions of exactly how wrong

they were.

3. When AFP is revealed - as long as it's not Frankie - I'm cool with any other HG getting it.

4. When the 'Team America alliance' is revealed - I specifically wanna see Zack & Hayden' reaction to the cash that TA won for their so-called missions.

People are posting this 

On The Talk - Julie announced that Frankie will be on the show tomorrow and America will get to "meet him".

They are saying because he won AFP

Don't know if it is just crazy Internet chatter

Can someone help me with the above pic--  ?, ?, Michelle, Lawon, Gina Marie, Devon, ?, McRae.  Thanks

The second girl is the one that had a thing with Jeremy last season I think. The guy in the red shirt is from BB Canada.

Guest 6Borders

I hope the finale is about the HG's of BB16 and not about Jeff & Jordan's engagement and Frankie's infamous sister!

When it's revealed Derrick is a cop the first one to respond will be Twitoria with "I knewwwww ittttt" (like I said, she's an after-the-fact know-it-all idiot).

Frankie on "The Talk"...what a surprise (NOT)!  He's CBS' little pink one-trick pony w/famous sister in tow!  I am still willing to bet that CBS will have some upcoming "reality show" with Frankie either on or hosting!

If Frankie gets AFP he will give the "Frankie signature surprised look" (mouth in a Giant "O", hands to cheeks, fanning himself with his hands and rattling off a string of  omg's and I can't believe its)...and tell us all how much he loves us and totally take everything away from the winner of BB16.

Season closed...that's a wrap!!!!

Guest 6Borders

Evil Dick tweeted about Frankie going on The Talk

Yes, this is normal. To have a person that came in 5th on BB, on The Talk w\ Julie Chen on Thursday. Maybe his sister couldn't make finale

Hmmmm....wonder how much a guest appearance on The Talk pays (that is how much it pays for The Frankefeller Grande's as opposed to "normal people and regular HG's)!!!!

Guest 6Borders

Radio Interview with Derrik's Dad. He thinks both Cody and Derrick will (and should) take Victoria if they with the final comp

http://kvil.cbslocal.com/2014/09/24/its-finally-here-big-brother-derricks-dad-talks-sons-gameplan/

derrick-and-dad-1.jpg?w=620&h=349&crop=1

Then I hope Cody wins and takes Twitoria, but CBS has been all over the place predicting Derrick will win it all so Derricks dad is pretty confident!