BB16 RUNNER-UP: Cody Calafiore (Final Week) - PoV winner + HoH PART 1 winner, FINAL HoH winner

JEDI

Nor do I.  I would think that some posters here probably have less friends than victoria.  I enjoyed your posts, lamasquerade.  Hope you check-in at survivor.  I am going to give it a shot and see how it goes.  

Thanks. Enjoyed yours too.  I think I will also give Survivor a try.  It can't be any worse than BB 16 :lol:

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I posted earlier.... " Does anyone else get the feeling that Victoria might not have any real friends outside of the House ? "

I actually meant it seemed like she wasn't really in tune with a lot of outside things.  I wonder if she's been

overprotected and hasn't been exposed to many real life situations. 

Even when she spoke about her different relationships with the opposite sex... they seemed out of step with today's times.

I got the impressions she might be lonely.

Kinda felt sorry for her.

They all appeared socially awkward to me. 

Can we address how people will learn about the death of a loved one and carry on like nothing happened?  That was the oddest thing this season.

Second place was Cody's, no matter who he chose to take with him to F2. I think Christine was definitely his downfall. He didn't really seem to start to play until she was evicted. I do respect him for sticking to his word on his F2 deal with Derrick.

I wish that Julie would have asked the jurors if it were Victoria vs Cody F2 how the votes would have fallen  as Probst always does when he thinks the person who brought the other with him/her to F2 made a "dumb move", hello Woo?!!!  Anyway...very happy with outcome !

Poor Cody, he talked all season about 'making a big move' in the game, but Derrick always talked him out of it. Cody didn't really understand the game of Big Brother.

If he had taken Victoria to F2 - that would have been a big move. Lying, backstabbing and betraying 'friends' is how you successfully play to win Big Brother.

He played as Derrick's secret sidekick all summer long. It's too bad that he couldn't see that he could or would never win against Derrick.

For Cody's sake, I hope that his friendship with Derrick is worth it - cuz I think it cost him the first place win.

If Cody had taken Victoria to F2 - he would have "crushed" Victoria with those jury questions.

Hopefully he can pay off his student loans and move out of his parents home.

I hope that someone at CBS explained to Cody why Frankie got to be on THE TALK with Derrick - and not him (Cody was 1/2 of the Final 2, right ?)

THEN... I wish someone would explain it to me.

... oops forgot about Frankie's pre-signed contract for special treatment  :deal2:

Shame on you CBS... you could have at least had all 3 of them :nono:

Guest 6Borders

I hope that someone at CBS explained to Cody why Frankie got to be on THE TALK with Derrick - and not him (Cody was 1/2 of the Final 2, right ?)

THEN... I wish someone would explain it to me.

... oops forgot about Frankie's pre-signed contract for special treatment  :deal2:

Shame on you CBS... you could have at least had all 3 of them :nono:

I thought that was a pretty low-blow on BB/CBS's part.  You're right, they could have had all 3!

Anyone heard from Cody since finale night?  I'm wondering if he survived the wrath of his family, and specifically his dad, for

being so bent on taking his bro Derrick and losing a half million dollars.  Seriously, that decision was the difference between

having the money and not having the money.  I bet his family is sick over it.

Anyone heard from Cody since finale night?  I'm wondering if he survived the wrath of his family, and specifically his dad, for

being so bent on taking his bro Derrick and losing a half million dollars.  Seriously, that decision was the difference between

having the money and not having the money.  I bet his family is sick over it.

I did read that Cody and Derrick's family have been spending a lot of time together and staying at the same hotel. I saw some pictures and a really cute one of Cody and Tenley together. I think the families will be good friends.

Hi Marty

I'm looking everywhere online for that.  Is it possible you could post a link?

I'd really like to see the pics especially.

10670026_10203844169319000_1860239070039

There is so much out there in the FB groups and Internet but people posted that the Derrick and Cody's  families were hanging out. I did find this picture.

Derrick said on the Talk that Cody's brother was hanging out with his wife & daughter all morning.

Derrick and his family are home now.

Tenley on the airplane

1455153_10152711013362398_67013627126008