BB16 RUNNER-UP: Cody Calafiore (Final Week) - PoV winner + HoH PART 1 winner, FINAL HoH winner

JEDI

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cody is too caught up in 'bro code' to back stab Derrick. He's so proud of their "Hitmen Alliance" that he can't believe that Derrick would cut him out of F2.

I also think it's foolish for Cody & Derrick to speculate on jury votes because they are still in the game. They have no feel of where the jury member's heads are at. Whether the jury is bitter or sore losers - it really doesn't matter because they will have to cast a vote for one of them to win.

Cody thinks his 'social game' and 'comp' wins are his selling points.

Derrick thinks his 'no blood on my hands' and be 'friends' with everybody tactic is a winning strategy.

We can work on that. I had 2 warning points then it went down to one and now Zero.

over the years the warning points caused many to leave here never to return. I must be a gluten for punishment. :naughty:

Isn't that a bit of an exaggeration...oh the drama at Mortys "never to return?"  lol

Cody is too caught up in 'bro code' to back stab Derrick. He's so proud of their "Hitmen Alliance" that he can't believe that Derrick would cut him out of F2.

I also think it's foolish for Cody & Derrick to speculate on jury votes because they are still in the game. They have no feel of where the jury member's heads are at. Whether the jury is bitter or sore losers - it really doesn't matter because they will have to cast a vote for one of them to win.

Cody thinks his 'social game' and 'comp' wins are his selling points.

Derrick thinks his 'no blood on my hands' and be 'friends' with everybody tactic is a winning strategy.

One of them will get screwed.  The no blood on his hands thing was not intentional all the time, he just couldn't win a comp against Frankie.

Poor Cody, I feel kinda sorry for him having to put up with Victoria. She's making their last few days a living hell.

Derrick told Cody that it would be the same situation if Caleb had stayed instead of Victoria. But I seriously doubt that Caleb would behave as Victoria has since Derrick won part 2of the HOH comp.

Cody wants to celebrate & have fun with Derrick, and also Victoria - but she is making that impossible. Cody, at times seems fed up - I just don't want him to go off on Victoria - or end up getting disqualified.

Cody earned his right to be in F2 by winning comps and forming alliances. He deserves to be in F2.

Victoria won no comps on her own and she only formed one alliance with Derrick on the DL.

I kinda get the impression that "production" has been suggesting to Cody that he turn on Derrick and take Victoria to F2 if he wins part 3 of HOH comp.

Now that I think about it - that's probably the only way for Cody to win first place. I believe that he could make a better case for himself to the jury if Victoria is his opponent versus Derrick.

Cody needs be ruthless and start playing for first place. Derrick has him convinced that if Victoria is in F2 that the jury will automatically vote for Victoria - out of spite. That may or may not be true - but they don't know that. Nobody does.

All season long Cody's been talking about making "a big move" - but Derrick always talked him out of it.

If Cody wins part 3 of the final HOH comp he should put a hit out on Derrick and take Victoria to F2.

Guest 6Borders

I kinda get the impression that "production" has been suggesting to Cody that he turn on Derrick and take Victoria to F2 if he wins part 3 of HOH comp.

Now that I think about it - that's probably the only way for Cody to win first place. I believe that he could make a better case for himself to the jury if Victoria is his opponent versus Derrick.

Cody needs be ruthless and start playing for first place. Derrick has him convinced that if Victoria is in F2 that the jury will automatically vote for Victoria - out of spite. That may or may not be true - but they don't know that. Nobody does.

All season long Cody's been talking about making "a big move" - but Derrick always talked him out of it.

If Cody wins part 3 of the final HOH comp he should put a hit out on Derrick and take Victoria to F2.

I'm sure production has been after both Cody and Derrick to take Twitoria to F2.  I wish they should stay the heck out of it.

I dn't think Cody is going to make any big moves.  He's been all talk the whole season.  He also wants "The Hitmen" to be BB legends like Chiltown and The Brigade and he cn't do that unless he and Derrick are F2.  I don't think he will flip on Derrick.

It seemed like Cody was pretty non-committal when Derrick would talk about it the first day or so after it was just the 3 of them.

Also... Derrick seems to be putting a lot of time into 'promising' future connections with Victoria .... possibly trying to

soften the blow of her not being in the F2.

I still think it would be pretty wimpy if either one of the guys dragged her to the end.

(and, yes, I know a lot money is at stake... but, hey.... we're talking about VICTORIA... sheesh)

I'm not a fan of Victoria as a BB HG because she didn't really play much of a game. And I don't really want her to get 2nd place and $50K.

If Derrick wins the part 3 HOH and takes Victoria to F2 - I will be disappointed because I kinda like Cody now a little better (without Christine).

Cody did at least play the game - he won some comps, formed some alliances & donned that Dino suit. But other than his stipend - he's not won any extra prize money like Victoria, Hayden, Caleb & Derrick ($5K each).

If Derrick wins the HOH and takes Victoria - Cody doesn't even get the 2nd place prize of $50K.

Cody earned his spot in the final and he deserves to be there to plead his case to the jury.

Cody earned his spot in the final and he deserves to be there to plead his case to the jury.

When watching any season of any version of Big Brother, I'm often reminded of what the William Munny character (played by Clint Eastwood) says to Little Bill (Gene Hackman) at the end of the 1992 film "Unforgiven".  After Little Bill says "I don't deserve this", William Munny replies, "Deserve's got nothing to do with it."

(Fortunately, the Big Brother contestants live to tell their tales afterward, unlike Little Bill.)

Guest 6Borders

When watching any season of any version of Big Brother, I'm often reminded of what the William Munny character (played by Clint Eastwood) says to Little Bill (Gene Hackman) at the end of the 1992 film "Unforgiven".  After Little Bill says "I don't deserve this", William Munny replies, "Deserve's got nothing to do with it."

(Fortunately, the Big Brother contestants live to tell their tales afterward, unlike Little Bill.)

Interesting take on BB! (I'll have to remember that when Frankie wins AFP because his sister asked a bizzilion people to vote for him).

I definitely feel Cody "deserves" F2 over Twitoria!  I don't think he is going to win the final HOH (just a gut feeling) so I HOPE Derrick doesn't stab him in the back and take Twit!

Well if he does and she wins 500,000 dollars I may just have to quit watching LOL.  I think that she is an easy win for either one of them if they take her.  I think with this jury if they take each other they will have some respect from the players they ousted.  Of course that is just my opinion.  I don't think you should count money won in the game of big brother against them because that is the game.  They throw money out there to add to the drama that is big brother because alot of people feel better about evicting someone who has won money.  Derrick will stand to win the most money ( I think) if he wins he will win an extra 50k for Team America and the 20k from completed missions.

It seemed like Cody was pretty non-committal when Derrick would talk about it the first day or so after it was just the 3 of them.

Also... Derrick seems to be putting a lot of time into 'promising' future connections with Victoria .... possibly trying to

soften the blow of her not being in the F2.

I still think it would be pretty wimpy if either one of the guys dragged her to the end.

(and, yes, I know a lot money is at stake... but, hey.... we're talking about VICTORIA... sheesh)

On Sunday night Victoria said that she wanted to go to Greece and asked Derrick to take her if he won.

And I also recall a 'ski trip' with her boyfriend (if Derrick approves of him).

The stack of after show commitments is piling up.

Does anyone else get the feeling that Victoria might not have any real friends outside of the House ?

Does anyone else get the feeling that Victoria might not have any real friends outside of the House ?

Because they are all jealous of her clothes.

Cody better watch out for Victoria because he was doing a lot of ogling at her gold finale dress the other night.

Both Cody and Derrick said if they take Victoria the jury would give it to her out of spite. :D

What else are they going to say to each other?  They don't want the other to think it would be okay to take her.

I think if they would give it to Victoria out of spite, they will also give it to Cody out of spite too!

Guest 6Borders

She's a "princess" (complete with tiara).  You don't have to have friends when you can buy them (just ask Fakie & his sister)!

I posted earlier.... " Does anyone else get the feeling that Victoria might not have any real friends outside of the House ? "

I actually meant it seemed like she wasn't really in tune with a lot of outside things.  I wonder if she's been

overprotected and hasn't been exposed to many real life situations. 

Even when she spoke about her different relationships with the opposite sex... they seemed out of step with today's times.

I got the impressions she might be lonely.

Kinda felt sorry for her.