BB16 RUNNER-UP: Cody Calafiore (Final Week) - PoV winner + HoH PART 1 winner, FINAL HoH winner

JEDI

I would not take cody.  I would take victoria.  They could toss either out the door now as far as I am concerned.  Both worthless except as pancho sanza to derrick.  I think that maybe I am getting too old or something for this stuff.  Just get it over with already.  Big Brother is a couple of weeks too long.  They should do a couple of shows devoted to:

1.  Life in the jury house

2.  Whatever happened to?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slimcruz :  They should do a couple of shows

1.  Life in the jury house

2.  Whatever happened to?

---------------------------------

Great ideas Slim... this years 'Walk Down Memory Lane' should prove to be a real task for

the folks who have to edit and put one together ! :sleepy:  :sleep1:

Your ideas would be a LOT more interesting to watch.

Poor Cody, so restless and nervous awaiting the results of the part 2 HOH comp.

What's taking so long is Derrick is trying to throw the comp to Victoria but she cannot catch it.

Derrick does not want to be the one choosing the F2 - he doesn't want any Victoria or Cody blood on his hands. Derrick doesn't have to choose

because either one of them will take him to F2.

This would be he first gamble Derrick has done all year. Is this for Vic vote in jury?

Absolutely. And especially after all the things he said to Cody tonight on BBAD.

At least he seems to be aware that the fans would consider him a 'schmuck" for turning on Cody and taking Victoria to F2.

Maybe I'm just really tired tonight, but I couldn't figure out what Derrick was really thinking (also, I don't have the live feeds to watch more BB action in the house, but I do read everything that goes on). I feel like he'd be stupid not to take Victoria, but I am starting to wonder if Derrick is considering Cody. At first I thought Derrick was blowing smoke when he was talking to Cody tonight, but I have some doubts now. Who knows, maybe some sleep will bring some clarity to me, lol.

BTW: Does anybody know why my profile says that I have 0 warning points? I don't recall seeing that with other profiles. I haven't posted in a very long time, so I was unsure as to why my profile says that. Thanks in advance to anybody that's willing to answer my question :)

Derrick is an idiot if he wants to lose $450 000.

Derrick would have to answer questions from the boys on the jury. If he wins the final HOH and takes Victoria to F2 with him - Cody will be extremely hurt because he really trusted Derrick.

And Cody's eviction will be fresh in his mind before the jury votes. None of the HGs in the jury wanted to be evicted before Victoria

(especially the girls) but they were - I think there might be some bitterness there.

So are you saying they would really give it to Victoria ? Now that would be funny and probably seal the doom of BB. :D

Actually, it's exactly what this show needs.  Some of us are bored to tears watching the same script play out.

There hasn't been one big or unpredictable move this season -- at least throw us a bone here at the end and have the jury

do the unexpected by voting for the one that got dragged through the game (if Victoria is chosen by Derrick).

Princess_Bronwyn :

" BTW: Does anybody know why my profile says that I have 0 warning points? I don't recall seeing that with other profiles. I haven't posted in a very long time, so I was unsure as to why my profile says that. "

Not to worry... it only shows up on your screen.

Mine shows the same thing as yours.

I guess Morty doesn't want to show other posters who's been naughty - and who's been nice.

( :hypocrite:  <---- me )

Princess_Bronwyn :

" BTW: Does anybody know why my profile says that I have 0 warning points? I don't recall seeing that with other profiles. I haven't posted in a very long time, so I was unsure as to why my profile says that. "

Not to worry... it only shows up on your screen.

Mine shows the same thing as yours.

I guess Morty doesn't want to show other posters who's been naughty - and who's been nice.

( :hypocrite:  <---- me )

Somebody took away all 10,000 of my naughty points. 

I felt violated.

But I am now sufficiently titled.... I shall let the point snatch slide.... for now....

tumblr_m90gmpfzbY1rbw6bto1_500.gif

Guest 6Borders

I really don't think Cody will take Vic if he wins the final HOH.  Cody is loyal to his Hitman alliance and (tho I haven't watched much because I can't stand Victoria's wailing and crying) I hope Derrick is planting and nuturing lots of seeds about Vic getting sympathy votes against either of the other two!!

I had 1 warning point on my screen for damn near 2 years. Whatever I said must have been a hum-dinger.

It's gone now so I'm free to piss someone off again!!! :deal2:

We can work on that. I had 2 warning points then it went down to one and now Zero.

over the years the warning points caused many to leave here never to return. I must be a gluten for punishment. :naughty:

Cody just gave Derrick an ultimatum that if Derrick didn't talk to Victoria - that he would. WTF?

Apparently Victoria is getting on Cody's nerves with the crying, whining and questions. Cody is fed up - and they still have 4 more days

hope they get some booze tonight - BBAD might actually be entertaining or interesting.

I don't think that Cody realizes how much Derrick got into Victoria's head and played with her emotions.

We can work on that. I had 2 warning points then it went down to one and now Zero.

over the years the warning points caused many to leave here never to return. I must be a gluten for punishment. :naughty:

No pain, no gain !!!!

If ya can't stand the heat get outta the kitchen !!!

A little pain is good for the soul, ask Wicked !!!

Guest 6Borders

Cody is really slamming Victoria (Go Cody).  He's so sick of her whining and all her crap I don't blame him!  I can't imagine having to listen to that stupid twit for over 90 days and now there is no buffer in the house!

Cody is really slamming Victoria (Go Cody).  He's so sick of her whining and all her crap I don't blame him!  I can't imagine having to listen to that stupid twit for over 90 days and now there is no buffer in the house!

Yeah, she served her purpose to them and now they can no longer stand her.   Isn't that ironic.

The only way this creep gains my respect if able to, takes Victoria to the end and wins the money.  Deliberately, taking second place is weak, but then again what else did the 3 asses left in the house have to do this summer except play house on a reality show and collect stipends.