BB16 WINNER: Derrick Levasseur (Final Week) - HoH + Team America + HoH PART 2 winner

JEDI

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to Derrick for the big win!  He was my pick on week 2 so glad it worked out that way.

This year has really disappointed me because I could NEVER get my feeds to work.  I had to rely on things I read on a couple of different websites and twitter.

I'm curious if others had as many problems with the feeds as I did.  Hopefully next year will be better.  A LOT better. *sigh*

Guest 6Borders

Congrats to Derrick for the big win!  He was my pick on week 2 so glad it worked out that way.

This year has really disappointed me because I could NEVER get my feeds to work.  I had to rely on things I read on a couple of different websites and twitter.

I'm curious if others had as many problems with the feeds as I did.  Hopefully next year will be better.  A LOT better. *sigh*

Derrick was my #1 pick too.  My only contention with Derrick is when asked about using his family as stragedy he emphatically denied it, yet I remember him saying "you are taking food out of my daughter's mouth" (like Jana and Tenley were on the street and homeless) so he DID use family as stragedy to a small degree (like who didn't).  Other than that he played a super game!

Regarding the feeds, I had the same problem as you Moxie.  My feeds constantly would stick after 5-10 minutes and I had to keep reloading and it became a nightmare.  CBS said they were "aware of and working on the problem" but it never resolved.  The only way I could get them was on the laptop with Chrome and NO firewalls (scrub the laptop now) and HDMI1 cable over to the TV and use headphones, so it became almost impossible trying to contine doing updates!  Hopefully next year will be better and I will be on the 6am-Noon (BBT) shift again, watching one monitor and typing on the other!

Congrats to Derrick. The strategy that he used worked out perfectly for him. To make it through the whole game without ever being nominated once, I think was the selling point for the jury's vote. Derrick made BB history with his winning strategy. It will most likely never happen again.

Clearly Donnie& Jocasta were salty because they both got played by Derrick and continued to harbor hurt feelings. They voted for Cody out of spite, and that's sad because they didn't want to give Derrick his BB props.

Tenley is precious child.

Jokers has link to after-party description, pics. After BB ended. Long, informative post. Good pictures.

Supposedly Derrick's mom wanted some of winnings and Jana was pizzed off.  Guess Victoria better give up on that new Mercedes she wanted!

Guest 6Borders

Such a cute pic of Derrick and Tenley, and the dog is adorable too.

I wonder how long it will be before Jana and Derrick get offers for Tenley to do baby commercials! 

Guest 6Borders

Jokers has link to after-party description, pics. After BB ended. Long, informative post. Good pictures.

Supposedly Derrick's mom wanted some of winnings and Jana was pizzed off.  Guess Victoria better give up on that new Mercedes she wanted!

That was quite an interesting read about the after-party, especially about Amber and her blank stare-past-you look and Donny being Mr. Anti-Social!!

Apparently Fakie, Mama Grande & Airhead did not disappoint in the "Stuck up diva department".  I'm glad the poster pointed out how Fakie stuck to Julie with velcro glitter so he could get in every shot possible!

Doesn't someone from Morty's usually go?  I'd love to get another take on the evening.