BB16 WINNER: Derrick Levasseur (Final Week) - HoH + Team America + HoH PART 2 winner

JEDI

Derrick will take Cody. The jury will respect him more if he takes the guy he has had an alliance with since the first weeks. I can't say for sure, but I don't think the people in the jury liked Victoria but I know they don't respect her as a BB player.

But this is exactly the reason that Derrick will take Vic to the final 2...he knows there is zero chance that the jury would vote her the winner over him. Cody should realize the same thing, but I think he doesn't, so he will take Derrick.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have more respect for Derrick if he didn't spend every diary room session posturing to the public.  I can't fully admire his game because of that.

I agree, I think that he insults the viewers intelligence.  He should just admit that he does the underhanded, lying, scheming crap that he does because it benefits his game.  I can respect him more for that than his trying to pull the wool over my eyes, and trying to justify his despicable actions.

He will win this game hands down, he needed to do what he did to win, so I can't be mad at him.

Derrick will take Cody. The jury will respect him more if he takes the guy he has had an alliance with since the first weeks. I can't say for sure, but I don't think the people in the jury liked Victoria but I know they don't respect her as a BB player.

The Hit men F2

no doubt!

Guest 6Borders

At this point (and the way they talk about production for 10 minutes before BB tells them not to talk about production), and Cody's speech to Caleb in F4 vote to evict, Derrick would be a complete A$$ not to take Cody to F2. 

Weeks ago, Derrick and Caleb were having a convo and Derrick told Caleb, "You take who you know you can beat."  I think he'll take Vic.  I hope Cody would do the same.  It would be the smartest move for either of them.

It might be the smartest move but I really hope final two are Derrick/Cody, if either of them take the "Twit" to final 2 I'll be disappointed.

I would have more respect for Derrick if he didn't spend every diary room session posturing to the public.  I can't fully admire his game because of that.

I agree.  I prefer honest, straight up DR's and I am not sure who he thinks he is kidding.  We are not as stupid as the people in the house (well most aren't).

He has played a great game, but personality wise he bores me to tears.  If he wins, he will definitely be one of the more forgettable winners. 

It might be the smartest move but I really hope final two are Derrick/Cody, if either of them take the "Twit" to final 2 I'll be disappointed.

Me too.

Maybe so.  Derrick might have been trying to convince Caleb that the smart move would be to take him (derrick).  Derrick certainly convinced Caleb that he could easily beat him.

Still, I want to see Cody win final hoh and take Vic.  I'd like to see ONE big move this season.  Just one.

Maybe so.  Derrick might have been trying to convince Caleb that the smart move would be to take him (derrick).  Derrick certainly convinced Caleb that he could easily beat him.

Still, I want to see Cody win final hoh and take Vic.  I'd like to see ONE big move this season.  Just one.

Me too. This season has been too predictable and not very entertaining. We watch Big Brother for the drama and thanks to Sgt Levasseur we haven't had much. Derrick played an effective game for himself - just not very entertaining Big Brother drama for the rest if us.

Me too. This season has been too predictable and not very entertaining. We watch Big Brother for the drama and thanks to Sgt Levasseur we haven't had much. Derrick played an effective game for himself - just not very entertaining Big Brother drama for the rest if us.

Can't really blame one person for a dull season. It was a house full of sheep. Not one of them really tried to step up and shake things up in the house because their only concern was staying safe and not putting a spotlight on themselves. Derrick could not have lead them to the chopping block if they hadn't all just stepped into the line.

A couple of the HGs tried to stop the one by one elimination but it's pretty hard when the other sheep just bleat at you and do nothing.

And there were no really big personalities. They were all pretty bland. Frankie's idea of a big personality was acting like Mr. Showbiz and rubbing up on any warm body.

I really hate the whole house vote that has been used for the last few seasons.

Marty, last night, Victoria asked Derrick: "Do you need me to lose the second comp to you?"

I LMAOROF....lol

She is getting on my last nerve the last few days. She thinks she is now the Big Brother expert. :shutup: