BB16 WINNER: Derrick Levasseur (Final Week) - HoH + Team America + HoH PART 2 winner

JEDI

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My guess is he'll first remind everyone it doesn't even matter, because it all comes down to who wins the veto.

Then he will probably ask for volunteers.

Failing that, he'll try to get them to play rock-paper-scissors or odds-and-evens, with the winner being safe.

And if that still doesn't work, well, there's always pulling coloured skittles out of a hat.

Then, Derrick has to figure out if he should try to win the veto himself or not, since if he wins he will have to decide who he trusts to cast the only vote this week.

Folks, it's all about the money. If Derrick has the final say so as to who he takes to the F2 and Victoria's one of them then it's an easy decision. TAKE  VICTORIA. Look, I'm not  Vic fan at all but for a 1/2 million why not slam dunk  a jury decision and bring her. That's all I'm sayin. Loyalty smoility, take the sure bet.

Folks, it's all about the money. If Derrick has the final say so as to who he takes to the F2 and Victoria's one of them then it's an easy decision. TAKE  VICTORIA. Look, I'm not  Vic fan at all but for a 1/2 million why not slam dunk  a jury decision and bring her. That's all I'm sayin. Loyalty smoility, take the sure bet.

If it is Derrick's choice, I think he is going to honor his commitment to Cody. Because it is for $500,000, he should not take a chance and he should vote Cody out. If I were Cody and i got the chance, I would vote Derrick out. You should be loyal to your family first and loyal to a HG about 10th. 

Guest 6Borders

Derrick will actually win $550,000 because of the TA thing. I don't agree with that at all.

100% agree with you on that score!  The TA bonus should have been announced with the inception of TA, not something BB cooks up at the last minute hoping to save Fakie!

Derrick deserves to win the game however (would rather see him win it against Caleb or Cody).  I guess it's nice BB has an extra 50K to toss around this year!

Since I'm not a Derrick fan, I'm now hoping Cody wins final hoh and takes Vic to the end.  I'd love that.  Derrick's played a great game but his game has produced a predictable and boring season.  Too many seasons like this and I'd be done with BB.  And I really don't want him toting the title of "best bb player ever."  I'd rather Dan or Dr.Will retain that title.  Derrick's just too....I don't know what he is.  I just know I don't like him.

But in reality, I don't think Cody would take Victoria.  I think Cody, like Caleb, believes he can easily beat Derrick. 

Poor dumb beastmode moron...he screwed up when he put Frankie on the block.  He's next now.

100% agree with you on that score!  The TA bonus should have been announced with the inception of TA, not something BB cooks up at the last minute hoping to save Fakie!

Derrick deserves to win the game however (would rather see him win it against Caleb or Cody).  I guess it's nice BB has an extra 50K to toss around this year!

Derrick will reap the reward of BB wanting to save Frankie...

Guest 6Borders

I'm a Derrick fan EXCEPT for the fact that he's literally dragged Victoria thru this game by her hair extensions.  I know it's good stragedy but I still do not admire it as game play!

I too hope Cody wins the final HOH but he will not take Victoria for two reasons:  he's not bright enough to see that it's exactly what Derrick plans to do to him and he is going to be loyal to the F2 deal he made with Derrick! 

Personally I have thoroughly enjoyed Derrick the entire game, give or take a few bumps.  I feei he is torn between honoring his deals with Vic and Cody.  He knows loyalty and integrity will go a long way with the jury, albeit game play.  His F2 with Cody (The Hitmen) was the only true F2 alliance (loyalty); but his promises to Vic were many and strong (integrity).  He is in a tougher spot than people give him credit for and he knows it!

Personally I have thoroughly enjoyed Derrick the entire game, give or take a few bumps.  I feel he is torn between honoring his deals with Vic and Cody.  He knows loyalty and integrity will go a long way with the jury, albeit game play.  His F2 with Cody (The Hitmen) was the only true F2 alliance (loyalty); but his promises to Vic were many and strong (integrity).  He is in a tougher spot than people give him credit for and he knows it!

I agree.  

I didn't so much find Derrick himself boring, though the way the large alliance was able to steamroll through made for no suspense.  I think Derrick would have done well if it were otherwise, too.  

Personally I have thoroughly enjoyed Derrick the entire game, give or take a few bumps.  I feei he is torn between honoring his deals with Vic and Cody.  He knows loyalty and integrity will go a long way with the jury, albeit game play.  His F2 with Cody (The Hitmen) was the only true F2 alliance (loyalty); but his promises to Vic were many and strong (integrity).  He is in a tougher spot than people give him credit for and he knows it!

Derrick cares about his family more and knows he can win so easy with Victoria.  Derrick will dump Cody with no hesitation if he is smart. LOL