9/16 --- 9/17 TV Show Eviction Night Thread

uvp

i guess i was wrong about caleb knowing :animated_bouncy:

In your defense, uvp, he DID seem to have a pretty worried look on his face the entire show.

I think it was the revelation about Derrick that stunned & disappointed him. Poor guy. I know, I know, he's not everyone's cup of tea & he was annoying to some people and God knows he wasn't smart enough to win, but I like him & hated to see him go.

I thought Cody's DR session about Caleb leaving was pretty cold - it kinda bothered me. Makes me hope Victoria receives Divine intervention and edges him out of the final 2 with Derrick. HEY! Miracles happen! Lol

Not a mean bone in his body. But you lose, you leave.

He was only a threat in physical comps.

You're absolutely right!

In your defense, uvp, he DID seem to have a pretty worried look on his face the entire show.

I think it was the revelation about Derrick that stunned & disappointed him. Poor guy. I know, I know, he's not everyone's cup of tea & he was annoying to some people and God knows he wasn't smart enough to win, but I like him & hated to see him go.

I thought Cody's DR session about Caleb leaving was pretty cold - it kinda bothered me. Makes me hope Victoria receives Divine intervention and edges him out of the final 2 with Derrick. HEY! Miracles happen! Lol

You're absolutely right!

yeah he for sure seems worried

something must have tipped him off before the show but i guess he was holding out hope

at this point it would be funny if either derrick or cody gets cut by the other and take victoria

it also would be funny if victoria being so happy to be last girl left if she goes out third she would still make the same as those in jury lol :animated_bouncy:

It takes the fun and the drama out of the endurance comps when the HGs don't feel any urgency to win. It was pretty much a given that Vic would go out fast and then the other two would decide which one would take the win for that one.

In some of the other seasons, most of those people held like their BB life depended on it, which it did.

This was perhaps the most boring season ever. I rarely tuned into the live feeds. 

Before Derrick fell he kept trying to convince Cody that he Der wasn't sure if he could beat Vic in Comp 2. Old Cody wouldn't bite on that one ....Cody said I ain't dropping.....All that cold water sprayed on him must have removed some of Derrick's "mist"....

I was actually surprised how long Victoria hung in there.

Her hands were numb and her shoulders and back were giving out on her

(no telling how HEAVY her hair extensions were when they got wet).

Derrick didn't really last much longer than she did.

You could see he was really struggling ... even before Victoria dropped.

I'm betting he felt embarrassed that he couldn't last longer.