EVICTED (Sep. 16) - Frankie Grande (Week 11 - Take 2) - nominated + Team America (Juror #7)

Iris

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We got a true look at this guy's character (or lack of) tonight.

From Morty's live show recap:    "I'm the best player, I know," says Frankie. Frankie says by doing this to him, they have created the most powerful person in this game. When he steps out the door, they are connecting him with his millions of followers and they are reconnecting him with the jury. And he is the most convincing speaker in the house. They are looking at the person who will single handedly pick the winner of the game."

Just when I was starting to feel a little sorry for Frankie - he had to go and say that, once again 'I am the best, I have the power to single handedly pick the winner, etc."

I was back to disliking him for being so arrogant.

I did crack up with Cody's "Jesus comment."

Mayzee, I think Frankie's "charms" with the Jury House has long since faded.

Also, before that predatory biatch was on the block, Derrick had convinced both Frankie and Caleb to put the other out. Caleb was destined for eviction with or without Frankie's presence in F4.

Yes, and I lost a lot of respect for Jeff and his arse kissing interview of Frankie. Find a real job, Jeff. I'm sick of his face.

Well in defense of Jeff he never asks any tough questions on his show and why is that because CBS is paying him.  I am sure the only tough questions he may get are from other networks.  Julie was up his butt too.  I lost alot of respect for her too.  People that do not get the live feeds missed alot of his antics like when he called Nicole the C word like 5 times just because she wanted him out of the house.  Or when he told Nicole that he doesn't get to be around normal people for long periods of time so he is enjoying his big brother time. Really????? When he told Julie to hold his hand I was like are you kidding me??? Then when she actually did I was like really CBS???? He says he was playing for charity so I hope his charity receives his money but I bet they don't.

Frankie never needed the money.  What he wanted was a stage to enhance his image (donate to charity) and display his pathetic lack of talent.  All he did was to perpetuate a negative stereotype of gays and drag queens.   His crawling into bed with guys and grabbing their ass does nothing but feed the homophobic's greatest fears. Then, in the exit interview, he brags that the viewers say the "real" Frankie.  I hope this is the last time I see him.  Do not count on me to buy a ticket for "Living La Viva Frankie".

CBS get a bad mark for kissing his butt in interviews.

Guest 6Borders

In case there was ever any doubt that Fakie has gotten preferential treatment from CBS, on their website there are two entries- "A Walk Down Frankie Lane" which is his blog from day one until his eviction, and "Revelations from Frankie's post eviction chat- check out what Frankie said about his time in the Big Brother house."

In the voting for America's favorite, probably none of the votes are going to count except the ones for Fakie.

Ugh, make me feel like puking.

Well now, that IS interesting.  So basically Frankie has had access to a computer or internet the whole time he's been in the house as well as post eviction!!!  I would not be at all surprised if his brages to the other HG's that he had talked to his family 4 times are true!

I would love to be a handler in the Jury house!

Here's what I found when I Googled.....  A walk down Frankie Lane blog

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/news/1003151/

If this is what they're referring too... it looks like it's just a re-cap with photos.

Could have been thrown together after his eviction.  (it's also very pro-Frankie's game)

And here's what you find when you Google.... "Revelations from Frankie's post eviction chat- check out what Frankie said about his time in the Big Brother house."

(I think I'm going to be sick.... )

I just do not understand everyones hatred and cruel words for someone that was just competing on a show and was a super fan like me. I liked his game, he was great in competitions. He has an over the top personality, but so does a lot of people I have met in real life. I may say someone is lazy, conceited, etc, etc, but hate and downright cruelty goes beyond his game play. That is why the world will never have peace. Haters just gotta hate which is a useless emotion. I don't get it and never will.

I just do not understand everyones hatred and cruel words for someone that was just competing on a show and was a super fan like me. I liked his game, he was great in competitions. He has an over the top personality, but so does a lot of people I have met in real life. I may say someone is lazy, conceited, etc, etc, but hate and downright cruelty goes beyond his game play. That is why the world will never have peace. Haters just gotta hate which is a useless emotion. I don't get it and never will.

I didn't mind him either and it scares me to think how boring this season would have been without him.. 

I don't care enough to actually hate him. He has portrayed himself as a disgusting human being who has no qualms about saying unjustified hateful and cruel things about other HGs  which have no place in the game. He has displayed a feeling of superiority over the "little people", even though he has accomplished little in his own life. That's the way I see him, but obviously you overlook those traits and see him differently.  I respect your right to have an opinion based on whatever your own personal values are.

I really don't think that feelings that people have about Frankie are any worse than feelings he has about the general public.  He's not about to win the Nobel Prize for Peace. that's for sure.  Frankie is a perfect example of a "hater".

I don't hate Frankie but I certainly don't like him either.  He repulsed me the day he acted out the Victoria rape scene.  Why is he getting a free pass on his actions while Christine was crucified without hesitation for hers? 

A Walk Down Frankie Lane at CBS's site?  Really?  Why does he rate this and no one else?  Oh yeah, because CBS owns his sister too. Apparently the two must remain attached at the hip, which means she's guilty by association in my book.

Guest 6Borders

What I don't understand is how some people can make very negative comments and consider thenselves "objective" but when other people make the same kind of comments they are "haters".

I DO NOT believe Frankie came on BB to play BB!  Derrick, Nicole, Hayden, Donny, Christine...they all came on the show to play BB and win the money.  Frankie came on BB to promote his UTube, pump up his ego, promote his sister (and exploite her and her fans to gets votes and save his butt in the game), and pretend that he is playing for his charity!

Frankie made NASTY comments about other HG's, 1000% inappropriate comments directed at Victoria, pushed his gayness on everyone to the point of really BAD taste, made nasty comments about the jurors, referred to other HG's as just regular people, and basically said he was better because of the circles he travels in.   The minute Frankie was not getting his way he turned on everyone and told them that he was the most impt person on BB16 and none of them would win (AFP) because his millions of followers would vote for him.  CBS also afforded him special treatment and special privledges.

What is there to like about Frankie???  Him being in the game was completely unfair to the people who really came to play the game!  Call me a hater if you want, I don't care.  I think Frankie is a disgusting, vile person!

I hate Frankie to the same extent that he "loves" all the HGs.   Everything that comes out of his mouth is a potential lie.  He portrays himself as loyal but tell that to Zack.  He says he tried to hide the fact that Ariana is his sister but could not maintain the ruse because of the type of person he was and racked by inner torture.  Now, we find that Frankie planned this "reveal" before he entered the house but waited until jury members were being chosen.  Smart move but don't piss in my face and tell me that it is raining.  He tries to buy allegiance using everything from $$$, trips, and he pimped introductions to his sister.  I wish the Nicole (the C*** according to Frankie) kicks him in the balls.

I won't give a moment's thought to frankie or his sister once big brother is over.  Neither has or will affect my life.  I didn't know either of them when season 16 started and won't know either of them other than by sight when it ends.  Frankie didn't bother me all that much.   Season 16 itself bothered me.  What a boring piece of chit it turned out to be.