BB16 General Discussion - part 3 (non-houseguest-specific)

Slowpoke

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 6Borders

I think I'll still check in to the CBS Live Feed site after the show.... just to double-check.

Seems weird that they wouldn't try to milk everything they could get out of the feeds set-up.

Are the feeds down now?  (haven't checked).

It does seem odd that they would not have the after stuff on the feeds like they have done before, especially since they spent so much extra time, effort and money to go HD this year!

So, I just watched todays episode of The Talk w/ Julie Chen. Todays guests, Derrick and Frankie??? I'll bet Cody was pissed. Derrick looked good and had great answers to the questions asked. Frankie was there, glitter and all and behaved, well, like Frankie.

So, I just watched todays episode of The Talk w/ Julie Chen. Todays guests, Derrick and Frankie??? I'll bet Cody was pissed. Derrick looked good and had great answers to the questions asked. Frankie was there, glitter and all and behaved, well, like Frankie.

Frankie needs to get a refund for the spray tan he got for the show.

So, I just sent a nice donation to Morty's. I feel bad to be listed as a LFU and not be able to report this year (did not get the live feeds). Hopefully I will be able to report next season. Regardless I can't thank Morty and this years LFU's enough for what you have done this year. God bless ALL of you and now it's off to Survivor!!!!!!!!!!

Frankie was not subtle at all about wanting a TV gig.

Since he fashions himself a comedian - maybe he should sashay over to the E! network. They might be looking for an insult comedian for The Fashion Police show since Joan Rivers is no longer with us.

We never did get any more info on the activity trackers. I think they were only used as the basis for one have/have not comp.

But the stats are posted on the CBS Big Brother page. Interesting to note that Victoria lost 5 lbs. while in the house (so she had no problem fitting into her gold dress). Derrick lost 3 lbs. .... Cody gained 2 lbs.

Frankie was not subtle at all about wanting a TV gig.

Since he fashions himself a comedian - maybe he should sashay over to the E! network. They might be looking for an insult comedian for The Fashion Police show since Joan Rivers is no longer with us.

We never did get any more info on the activity trackers. I think they were only used as the basis for one have/have not comp.

But the stats are posted on the CBS Big Brother page. Interesting to note that Victoria lost 5 lbs. while in the house (so she had no problem fitting into her gold dress). Derrick lost 3 lbs. .... Cody gained 2 lbs.

Victoria lost 5lbs my ass.

Victoria definitely looked like she gained weight and Derrick looked like he lost considerably more than 3 lbs. Everyone involved with BB is always so dadgum honest, so I have no choice but to believe what is stated. :giggle:

Guest 6Borders

Victoria lost 5lbs my ass.

Maybe she gained a total of 20 but lost a total of 5 in 97 days.  (I would say the activity trackers are not worth chit).

We'll have check in on that "I doughknow...Derrickkkk, what do you thinkkkkk????"

• 4 weeks later...

Just watched the Bold and Beautiful episode with all the BB allumni on it. Not too bad despite the fact that I HATE soap opera's. Zack had numerous speaking parts and even did his "twerking" dance. The rest were funny as well.

Just watched the Bold and Beautiful episode with all the BB allumni on it. Not too bad despite the fact that I HATE soap opera's. Zack had numerous speaking parts and even did his "twerking" dance. The rest were funny as well.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/the_bold_and_the_beautiful/video/vZTYwr597EzCMIMuptwweBlN6LP2u4__/the-bold-and-the-beautiful-10-31-2014/

Just watched the Bold and Beautiful episode with all the BB allumni on it. Not too bad despite the fact that I HATE soap opera's. Zack had numerous speaking parts and even did his "twerking" dance. The rest were funny as well.

It was pretty funny. Donny's outfits were awesome and Zach killed it as well. Think I laughed the hardest when Caleb started Judy chopping.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I think Donnie probably knew there was a CANNING chance.

On another note:

I've watched two seasons of AU BB and like it MORE than US BB. 

I have however concluded that Aussies are obsessed with metallic silver and gold and 1970's tackyarse UGLY clothes. 

Did I mention outdated frosted hair?