BB16 General Discussion - part 3 (non-houseguest-specific)

Slowpoke

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK what it sounded like to me, was Derrick stated that the jury is to vote on whether to give one of them the money for getting to the end as TA. If only one goes to the end then the jury can vote yes or no on giving the money to the surviving TA member. That is just how I took it.

After reading that Caleb and Cody want to be F2 with the person who played the best game, I can't help but think, they want each other to sit by their side. Not saying Derrick didn't play a very strategic , but he never really won any challenges, and he was never on the block. Derrick has the greatest potential to change Caleb's or Cody's mind if he thinks they want him out at F3. I do like Derrick, but I would have to cheer for Cody or Caleb, leaning a little more toward Caleb. He is very simple minded in his thinking and I believe he takes everything said to him to heart. Can't wait for next week. After a lackluster BB16, this is the most excitement that has occurred, and I am waiting breathlessly for the final. Last thought for AFP, Donny. Loved him.

I am so sick of these HG's inherent need to tell someone they are going home.  I want to see a big ol' BLINDSIDE!

With Frankie he will push and push and push for an answer from the guys if he is the target.

I see him starting today wanting to be reassured or wanting to know.

After reading that Caleb and Cody want to be F2 with the person who played the best game, I can't help but think, they want each other to sit by their side. Not saying Derrick didn't play a very strategic , but he never really won any challenges, and he was never on the block. Derrick has the greatest potential to change Caleb's or Cody's mind if he thinks they want him out at F3. I do like Derrick, but I would have to cheer for Cody or Caleb, leaning a little more toward Caleb. He is very simple minded in his thinking and I believe he takes everything said to him to heart. Can't wait for next week. After a lackluster BB16, this is the most excitement that has occurred, and I am waiting breathlessly for the final. Last thought for AFP, Donny. Loved him.

I do see a possibility of Caleb taking Cody because the keeps saying he wants 2 "beasts" in the final 2. With Beast Mode the game is all about competitions that qualifies as the best player. Bless his heart.

I still think Cody would take Derrick.

Marty, Cody confirmed to Derrick that Caleb would take Cody. Derrick said then Caleb leaves next. Cody too dumb to know Derrick would take Vic over him, if Derrick had the choice. Before this at 112:30 a.m bbt Frankie confronted Derrick when D. said, "everyone hates me in jury."  Have no details what went down.

Guest 6Borders

I thought it was against the BB rule book to tell a HG before the vote that they were going home.

I always thought so too.  You were not supposed to tell your noms or whom you were voting for (which is essentially the same thing).

For several years now we've been dealing with "what the house wants" and my other least favorite "don't want to get blood on my hands".  Nobody makes any big moves until they have to because it's you go home or they do!  Nicole was right, they are playing Big Baby instead of Big Brother.

Of course Frankie will push, and push to know, because that's the kind of pit bull in a chihuahua suit he is.  All the more reason to keep reassuring him and then blindside him.  Frankie has been the biggest talker about a bitter jury so it would be interesting to see if he could rise above his ego and his bad self and vote for who played the best game!!

As much as I dislike Frankie, he has played the game well. Victoria has done nothing.  I would like to see a huge mistake go down at eviction. One of them, Cody or Derrick, decides to give a vote to Frankie to get his jury vote, thinking that Caleb has said he wants to be the one to break the tie and send Frankie to jury. Then Caleb decides to send Victoria to jury instead.

It just really annoys me that Victoria thinks she is a great player and believes she deserves to be there.

Guest 6Borders

If they don't vote Frankie out this week I predict that Derrick, Cody and Caleb will be sitting on jury on finale night with two keys in their hands:  Frankie's and Victoria's!

Oh, They'll vote him out. And Frankie knows it. Last night, alone in BR Frankie told his family, "Don't worry, I'll leave this house with my head held high."....He's acting like Mary Queen of Scots shortly before her beheading...lol

Re: Tuesday eviction...It won't be live, it will be taped Monday, our feeds will go down Mon. until Wed. live eviction. According to other sites, a hand picked audience will be there to cheer for Frankie's exit.

Will this handpicked audience not be allowed to tweet the results before then? Will they too be on lockdown until Wednesday after show?

Also, HGs think finale is Sunday, Sept. 21.

Agree.  It is bye-bye for frankie.  Derrick executed the whole thing perfectly.  Cody and Victoria worked-out just as he planned.  His only problem will be the jury but I just cannot see them NOT giving it to derrick over caleb, cody or victoria.  Bitter or no, he outplayed them all from Day One.  

I always thought so too.  You were not supposed to tell your noms or whom you were voting for (which is essentially the same thing).

For several years now we've been dealing with "what the house wants" and my other least favorite "don't want to get blood on my hands".  Nobody makes any big moves until they have to because it's you go home or they do!  Nicole was right, they are playing Big Baby instead of Big Brother.

Of course Frankie will push, and push to know, because that's the kind of pit bull in a chihuahua suit he is.  All the more reason to keep reassuring him and then blindside him.  Frankie has been the biggest talker about a bitter jury so it would be interesting to see if he could rise above his ego and his bad self and vote for who played the best game!!

Don't see Frankie rising above his ego - He would make BB history -being the only juror to vote for himself - cuz he thinks he played the best game. Frankie would be the most bitter of all the jurors. And at least he couldn't blame it on Zack , Nicole, or Donny.

As much as I dislike Frankie, he has played the game well. Victoria has done nothing.  I would like to see a huge mistake go down at eviction. One of them, Cody or Derrick, decides to give a vote to Frankie to get his jury vote, thinking that Caleb has said he wants to be the one to break the tie and send Frankie to jury. Then Caleb decides to send Victoria to jury instead.

It just really annoys me that Victoria thinks she is a great player and believes she deserves to be there.

Agree 100%!

Oh, They'll vote him out. And Frankie knows it. Last night, alone in BR Frankie told his family, "Don't worry, I'll leave this house with my head held high."....He's acting like Mary Queen of Scots shortly before her beheading...lol

So true.

Frankie needs to prepare like any other HG who's on the block. No more special treatment - he's had enough. Maybe his eviction will humble him a little bit

Guest 6Borders

Re: Tuesday eviction...It won't be live, it will be taped Monday, our feeds will go down Mon. until Wed. live eviction. According to other sites, a hand picked audience will be there to cheer for Frankie's exit.

Will this handpicked audience not be allowed to tweet the results before then? Will they too be on lockdown until Wednesday after show?

Also, HGs think finale is Sunday, Sept. 21.

That sucks that the live feeders have to pay for Frankie's ego & cater to his stupid famous sister, just so his friends and family can be in the audience and he can get loud cheers.  I bet he also gets to talk to his family before heading off to jury.  It would be funny if they all have to cheer for Victoria instead!

I hope CBS got their money's worth out of Fakie & Fairana.  I sure she will out tweeting all her followers and his to get him Amer Fav.

I agree with you.  It turns my stomach that someone as useless as that twit can make it so far, although I completely understand why.  I could probably stomach it better if she acknowledged her utter uselessness and incompetence.  But no.

All season long, Frankie has tried to play the "funny one"...he is the least funny person I've ever seen on this show. Maybe "high drama" will be his forte...NOT!!!

Trashing people non-stop is not funny. That's why his ridiculous "play" (if you want to call it that) fell flat and was deemed a failed mission. I don't believe that "normal people" are entertained by Frankie's antics.

Initially, some of Frankie's "impressions & characters" were amusing. (The British accent; the Macho Frank etc.) But I could only tolerate him in small doses. With some of his other "characters" - he goes too far and is way over the top.

Guest 6Borders

Agreed!  He deserves it over her hands & glitter down (ditto the fish the the rubber duckie in the pool)!  If not for the stupid and useless rewind Twitoria would have been in the jury by now and we'd be watching the big boys fight it out!