BB16 General Discussion - part 3 (non-houseguest-specific)

Slowpoke

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly don't see any purpose in this silly rewind, other than to save Twitoria!!

"Twitoria" that's cute.

If Frankie wins the veto - Victoria goes to jury in 5th place with $5K. Not bad.

She finishes as the "top girl" in this season of too many fickle alliances; unanimous votes; and no real competitions or big moves to change the game. Too boring and zero drama; hardly any interesting discussions among the HGs.

I pray that they switch up the Veto comp since the HGs assumed that it would be another morph comp and spent so much time studying faces.

I think it would be funny if they did a mash-up of the HGs as babies - instead of the circus theme, or whatever it was.

I found the whole rewind underwhelming.

I think the reason it was underwhelming is because there was no suspense. We knew what was going to happen and the button was pushed immediately. We then spent a whole week just waiting to get back to the beginning. If we would not have known what was going to happen and the button wasn't pushed until day 6 or 7, the twist would have been much more exciting. 

So our excitement for today is waiting for POV. Last week it didn't start till 6:45 BBT and during BBAD about 9:00 is when we found out who won. So, I guess we can ponder who will win, Fakie or Vic, who will be the replacement nom? Will they keep telling Fakie that he's safe, if he doesn't win? Then of course vote him out Tuesday? Same old week if Fakie wins and Vic goes? Wiil they have sister in the audience again? Guess we shall see! (I'm bored today)

More production manipulation going on.    Seems they are working on Derrick to keep Frankie.  Told them that if Derrick and Frankie are final 2 ( Team America), that there will be a 50k bonus to the winner. ($550k)   Hope this does not change Derrick's mind about getting him out.  I really want to watch Frankie get evicted.   I hate it when they try to keep someone in there that we clearly do not like.  He has gotten some really good edits.  All will be a moot point if he wins VETO.  Then Victoria will be gone and the boys move on.  ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

More production manipulation going on.    Seems they are working on Derrick to keep Frankie.  Told them that if Derrick and Frankie are final 2 ( Team America), that there will be a 50k bonus to the winner. ($550k)   Hope this does not change Derrick's mind about getting him out.  I really want to watch Frankie get evicted.   I hate it when they try to keep someone in there that we clearly do not like.  He has gotten some really good edits.  All will be a moot point if he wins VETO.  Then Victoria will be gone and the boys move on.  ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I heard that Jokers posted that but I listened twice and I did not interpret it as a bonus. I think it was Derrick pumping up Frankie about talking about them final 2. I know both of them think they are getting more for the TA missions then just the 4 they completed. They is why they think they are guaranteed more then $530 grand if they win.

I have no doubt that production would hint that it would be great if they were F2 together.

It is all over the Internet now that they were offered a bonus. I swear that is not how I interpreted their conversation but.... You know how it works on the Internet.

We will know after the POV and see what is in the wind.

Maybe Julie will tweet something.

A perfect scenario for me re: POV is HGs must wear Coca-Cola type goggles, strapped on their heads...lol...

Marty, I hope Derrick is just "misting" Frankie so he will shut up until he gets evicted. I doubt Frankie's going anywhere....

A perfect scenario for me re: POV is HGs must wear Coca-Cola type goggles, strapped on their heads...lol...

Marty, I hope Derrick is just "misting" Frankie so he will shut up until he gets evicted. I doubt Frankie's going anywhere....

That is what I think... It was all misting

The Internet is going crazy about the "rigging".

Where, on the internet, was it said that production is rigging the outcome by giving a bonus to the F2. I'd be interested in seeing this. How can CBS expect people to continue to watch the show when they are fixing the winner. Are we so gullible that we would still watch after that.

All the Facebook forums and blogs and Twitter are lit up because Jokers posted there is a bonus for Frankie and Derrick if they are F2 together.

That is not what I heard in Frankie /Derrick conversation is all I am saying but the Internet feeds off this stuff.

Marty, my quote has not worked well. After visiting a few other sites, I just realized that Derrick is covering his behind in case Frankie wins veto comp.

That is what I think too. Also Frankie said if they are in the F2 he will split his TA or some money with him. Not sure what Frankie meant.

Guest 6Borders

I could totally see production trying to plant seeds to get the outcome they want (it would not be the first time, and they have done some pretty blatent "production manipulation in the past).  I could even see them asking a broad question like "do you think America would like to see Team America in the F2"? or "do you think America would vote for something special for TA as F2?"

I think more than likely Derrick is covering every move on the chessboard.  Frankie is being a petty pissy little nominee and if he wins POV and/or the next HOH Derrick needs to have his ducks and Frankie's pink glitter lined up all neatly.

Reading the complete LFU, Frankie is convinced this is a Team America assignment. No way has America vote on this "task"....it's all smoke and mirrors...also Frankie told Derrick, "If I win I will give you $50,000 so you make $100,000...I'm not sure you can split money like that...Fog and Mirrors...

Guest 6Borders

Didn't we have something like this in a past season, like if the Sabateour or America's Player won the game there was a bonus??

I sort of remember it but I also think it was announced at the beginning of the game or the beginning of when the person was selected!