BB16 General Discussion - part 3 (non-houseguest-specific)

Slowpoke

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was it just me or did CBS really push Caleb tonight? And in a good way lol. Getting their next pick in case Frankie or Derrick goes tomorrow?

I kinda am liking the pompous egotistical Caleb. Not sure why I guess he grows on you.

My impression is that nobody is going home tomorrow. Julie never said anything about an eviction tomorrow. I just thought they would do the HOH comp tomorrow and maybe speed things up during the week.

Ya I think the reset is something like 5:37 or so.....

Big argument on the Internet weather someone will go home tonight and some say it is a fast forward.

My impression is that they will do the new HOH tonight but nobody goes home tonight.

The could do like in past seasons and do an eviction in the middle of the week like on a Sunday to trim down for the finale.

Wednesday 9/10 8-9PM no one going home
Sunday 9/14 8-9PM (last Sunday airing)
Tuesday 9/16 8-9PM

Wednesday 9/17 8-9PM down to 4
Friday 9/19 8-9PM down to 3
Wednesday 9/24/14 9:30-11PM
does that look right?

I was watching BB Australia and all I could think about was how much more elegant their house is compared to the US BB house. They really spent money on the design and furnishings of the house. But then, I do realize that BB Australia make the HG keep the house clean.

This is my 3rd or fourth year watching Aus BB. I love their challenges. On the opening show, the players are playing in teams. I don't care for that part but I love the challenge BB gave the 2 HOH's. The HOH's had a choice. They had 20,000 dollars sitting in front of them. They could choose to take $100 dollars each without any consequences. Take a $1000 dollars and BB would take all the food in the house for 3 days. Or, they could take $10,000 a piece and the house would be without food for a week. Food would be replaced with protein shakes. That is the type twist I wish the US BB would do.

I just started watching this season, so please no spoilers.   

I have a question.  Do any of you know if the voice that is used to make a majority of the announcements to the HGs is recorded?  I know that other people make announcements to the HGs but the one seems to be there 24 hours a day.

I think that it's one of the producers - Rich. I seem to remember someone saying something about it one year.

I was watching BB Australia and all I could think about was how much more elegant their house is compared to the US BB house. They really spent money on the design and furnishings of the house. But then, I do realize that BB Australia make the HG keep the house clean.

This is my 3rd or fourth year watching Aus BB. I love their challenges. On the opening show, the players are playing in teams. I don't care for that part but I love the challenge BB gave the 2 HOH's. The HOH's had a choice. They had 20,000 dollars sitting in front of them. They could choose to take $100 dollars each without any consequences. Take a $1000 dollars and BB would take all the food in the house for 3 days. Or, they could take $10,000 a piece and the house would be without food for a week. Food would be replaced with protein shakes. That is the type twist I wish the US BB would do.

I just started watching this season, so please no spoilers.   

I'm watching 2013 OZ BB and those people are bizarre. There's too much outright host and BB control. That metallic fad from chair to clothes is..............

Their jumpy screamy enthusiasm's overthefreakingtop.

comps seem ok

I'm watching 2013 OZ BB and those people are bizarre. There's too much outright host and BB control. That metallic fad from chair to clothes is..............

Their jumpy screamy enthusiasm's overthefreakingtop.

comps seem ok

For everything except for the house, comps, BB making them work for food and BB punishing them for breaking rules, I definitely prefer the US game. I do not like the public voting. All the HG are over the top and playing for the fan vote. You can see the phony in them. If people hate all the hugging and everybody is friends crap that went on this year in BB16, they would definitely hate the AUS HG. 

DHW says actual eviction will be taped Monday. Feeds will be down that day. How can an audience be there if CBS is keeping the eviction mum? Is this to keep  Frankie from getting boos?

Frankie is already enraged. Hell, wait until veto comp, biatch!!!

Does BB often have taped evictions? It's not like Frankie go backdoored....He is definitely off his game.

Clearly Caleb will be going home Wednesday.

For everything except for the house, comps, BB making them work for food and BB punishing them for breaking rules, I definitely prefer the US game. I do not like the public voting. All the HG are over the top and playing for the fan vote. You can see the phony in them. If people hate all the hugging and everybody is friends crap that went on this year in BB16, they would definitely hate the AUS HG. 

They cry a lot. I need to hit them.