BB16 General Discussion - part 3 (non-houseguest-specific)

Slowpoke

On BBAD Cody just mentioned at 9:52 p.m. that Aaron from last year is in his dreams everynight. She was the racist, right????

Also, Cody seems really pissed and worried. Should Cody win HOH in reset, he'll put Frankie up pronto.

Julie tried her best to make Aaryn one. Good there is hope for Cody that he is not as gay after all. :D

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The hgs constant rehashing of the POV comp is exhausting. Derrick kept repeating "I can't believe I lost by 24 seconds," and the others just kept talking about how they tried to match the puzzles.  On top of this, Frankie would tell the camera when alone, how proud of himself he is and how he knows he is the biggest threat in the house because of all his wins.  Pure torture watching this group.

I think Victoria is now a mute. She said about 5 words and all she does is look at each HGs with doe eyes.  The finale can't come soon enough.

Suddenly Frankie is winning everything. It is either the previous ousted guest were great competitors, so he didn't win at the beginning, or the current group is so bad that they can't find their way out of a paper bag. Are they all so incompentant, that Frankie wins everything. Or are the competitions geared toward him. ????????? Can't wait for Wednesday when the past become the present and all has to be repeated again. Hopefully the outcome will favor someone other then Frankie. He is unbearable.

Guest 6Borders

Rachel and Brenda are going on Amazing Race again.

They are going to be on everything until they win (I am sure CBS promised them).  Brendon has told Rach repetedly that they cannot have a baby unless they will the million dollars!  Total CBS media whores and for some reason CBS has invested in them (heaven knows why they have fans)

They are going to be on everything until they win (I am sure CBS promised them).  Brendon has told Rach repetedly that they cannot have a baby unless they will the million dollars!  Total CBS media whores and for some reason CBS has invested in them (heaven knows why they have fans)

Maybe Brendon has had enough and is hoping they get to travel somewhere that has mountains or at least a nice size cliff.

What happened to the $$$$$ from Rachel's win a few years ago??? Did they spend it on their wedding??

Suddenly Frankie is winning everything. It is either the previous ousted guest were great competitors, so he didn't win at the beginning, or the current group is so bad that they can't find their way out of a paper bag. Are they all so incompentant, that Frankie wins everything. Or are the competitions geared toward him. ????????? Can't wait for Wednesday when the past become the present and all has to be repeated again. Hopefully the outcome will favor someone other then Frankie. He is unbearable.

The fact that Frankie has been the true competition beast should have all the other HGs wondering if they missed their only opportunity to get him out when they should have sent him to jury instead of Nicole.

I think it's about time for an endurance competition. One that starts on the live show and carries over into BBAD. Now that would be truly entertaining!

Guest 6Borders

Maybe Brendon has had enough and is hoping they get to travel somewhere that has mountains or at least a nice size cliff.

Brendon is a bigger phoney than Rachel (if that is possible).  A couple of BB's and TAR's ago he said he would not do any more reality TV, that he just wanted to get back in the lab and find a cure for cancer, and she kept dragging him on to ©BS shows and now he likes it because it's easy money and someone else pays the daily living and he can sit back and pretend to earn his UCLA grant money and he's really doing something for cancer research (like Fakie and his schools...10% to cause, 90% to HG)!

Guest 6Borders

What happened to the $$$$$ from Rachel's win a few years ago??? Did they spend it on their wedding??

Yep...that was Brenchels "wedding money", same as the baby money she now "needs" to have a baby, unlike real people (even tho they didn't spend a dime of it for wedding, got it paid for on some other stupid reality tv, prob one cbs owns/has interest in).

After reading all these splenetic outbursts about rachel and brendon, I am beginning to like them. Or something. 

One thing's for sure, it is their money and their marriage and their baby and their lives to do with as they please.  Eh?

So true - I really don't care what anyone does outside the game. :daisy:

F2

Frankie OR Derrick. Either winning suits me just fine.

BOTH have played. Different styles.. but PLAYED nonstop.

Victoria was a WASTE of good BBH space. 

Need competitors not lumps of brainless flesh - Victoria or dadadadadadaing morons like Jocasta. 

F2

Need competitors not lumps of brainless flesh - Victoria or dadadadadadaing morons like Jocasta. 

Ditto.  

Wicked : " Need competitors not lumps of brainless flesh "

Those brainless lumps of flesh are put into use during the game as back-up votes

for the 'players'.  One can't survive without the other most times.

Just like you needs  worms to aerate the soil so things can grow better.

F2

You called it. I love the game and the players.