BB16 General Discussion - part 3 (non-houseguest-specific)

Slowpoke

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 6Borders

Frankie ruined his game tonight and is no longer the best player IMO. If he had a clue about Derrick he would have persuaded Caleb to keep Christine, hold her to allegiance and guarantee them to Final 3., They actually guaranteed Derrick finals and he won't be taking Caleb or Frankie with him if he gets that choice.

Doubt that.  Fairy Grodmother (who is counting on a FairyAiraina payback) will fix it...she always does!

They probably had a little more time because the HOH comp only lasted one round.

Come to think of it the POV went pretty fast too.

Any time this is done, no one has time to confer with others but it was allowed this time.  I know why and it has nothing to do with time.

Yeah, a nice and easy comp.  With all that left over time, they could have made a more difficult comp and POV especially since it was a crucial one to win.

Any time this is done, no one has time to confer with others but it was allowed this time.  I know why and it has nothing to do with time.

Yeah, a nice and easy comp.  With all that left over time, they could have made a more difficult comp and POV especially since it was a crucial one to win.

I think they always have some time to talk. They probably had more time this time around because Derrick won on the first question. But I remember Jeff having time too beg Shelly not too stab him in the back. 

When Aryan won didn't the folks confer or go in the room with her and told her to put Judd up and they sent him home. She didn't even know why, but she was brainless. 

Guest 6Borders

So, why were Derrick and Frankie allowed to hold court before making noms and veto decisions?  That's never happened before.  I think Derrick has a Fairy Grodmother too.

Because those are the rules in what is really The Grodner Show (Jeff, Rachel/Brendon, Dani/Evil Dick...they all know it) in another nothing the "most twisted (production)" Summer ever (aka Promised Not Delivered...Again)!! Remember these people (Grodner, Les & Julie, not in that order but pretty equally) sleep with our money under their pillow every night because they can and we do watch and buy into their crap...it's called "you must be entertained because you are still watching"!  This is their game and Derrick and FlakieAriana are the season's chosen (to make CBS money) along with useless Victoria (who might be hired to take pics of some of their other rich & semi-famous as payback to her mama in case she is not F1-2)!

The rules ONLY apply to the Grodner Chosen.  The rest of us just sit back and say "oh, was that on tonite..I was watching reruns of the Nobody Bunch" 

They have always conferred in the double eviction and run off to other rooms. They just had a little more time this time.

yeah them conferring during  de is nothing new

:animated_bouncy:

I must have spaced out when Julie was describing the button twist, and i don't see it described on the front page in the live show recap.....  What are the details?

What I wish would happen is that all the jury members would be teleported to the house and all the house members would be teleported to some swamp where they can manipulate and lie to each other.  That would make the button truly "Golden" and a blessing to all.

I think that the reset button will end up being a pretty useless twist.  Victoria will be targeted to go home this week.  The reset will happen, a new HOH, not Victoria because she can't win anything, will be selected, they will nominate Victoria again and she will end up going home.  

This twist will bomb.

I think that the reset button will end up being a pretty useless twist.  Victoria will be targeted to go home this week.  The reset will happen, a new HOH, not Victoria because she can't win anything, will be selected, they will nominate Victoria again and she will end up going home.  

This twist will bomb.

Like all the others this season.