Cody Calafiore (Week 11 - Take 1) - nominated

MKZ512

Cody going to be sweating bullets wondering if he'll get the same reception that Christine did from the audience.

They were almost joined at the hip.

Possibly wondering if his rep has been tarnished because of his weird association with her.

(if you're gonna 'play' ... you're gonna 'pay')

Poor, poor Cody. He looked so sad now that Christine has been evicted.

He probably wont get much sleep tonight because he really liked Christine, and just can't quite understand why she got BOOED so badly.

Frankie has been as honest with Cody as he can. (trying to explain the inappropriate relationship he had with Christine) but deep down inside Cody knows that his "flirting strategy" was a big fail in the BB house.

Cody is really afraid that he's gonna get BOOED just like Christine. I kinda feel sorry for him. Maybe when he gets home his sister can explain it to him in terms that he can understand.

Guest 6Borders

Earth to Cody, wake up Cody!  Ok, so you come from a touchy-feeley huggy family and you hugged all the girls in the house a lot, but when one girl (who is also married) gives back more than the others and won't leave you alone it's time to examine the situation.

I don't think Cody will get boo'ed, or certainly not like Christine did.  She's the one who was married and took marriage vows, she's the one who relentlessly pursued Cody, he just didn't see it.  I'm really glad the guys decided to give it to Cody straight.  I still don't think he gets it (they don't teach you that stuff in college courses) but it's got him thinking hopefully.

Cody seems like he was really hurt by Christine being boo'd so badly. Maybe he has more feelings for her than he says. I thought he would have been happy to have her gone. But then again, maybe Cody was using Christine to his advantage. He knew she would vote for him if he was to go up. Atleast that's what I think.

Guest 6Borders

Cody seems like he was really hurt by Christine being boo'd so badly. Maybe he has more feelings for her than he says. I thought he would have been happy to have her gone. But then again, maybe Cody was using Christine to his advantage. He knew she would vote for him if he was to go up. Atleast that's what I think.

I think Cody was more shaken and fearful that he himself would get boo'ed, especially after Derrick, Frankie and Caleb tried to explain it to him that his behavior with Christine was inappropriate.  He was more shocked than hurt that the other HG's had been talking about it and commenting on it in the house.

Their behavior was inappropriate.  I hate that Frankie told Cody is was not his fault but that Christine loved him blah blah blah.  I call BS when you know that someone is married I do not care if she is throwing herself at you, the appropriate behavior is to tell her to stop because she is married.  Cody doesn't care if she was married I beleive that he even told Derrick that one day that he was single and not married she was.  They were both inappropriate.  I hope he gets booed too just for being a tool and an idiot.

Cody is VERY concerned about being booed when he steps out the door. 

I think he knows deep down that Christine got booed because of all the touchy / feely with him... no matter how

the other HGs try to give other explanations to make him feel better.

He mentioned on the Feeds last nite... that if he gets booed... it's going to be like a punch in the gut to his father

(he actually said something a little more graphic).

Cody's last days in the House will be overshadowed with the dread of wondering what will happen when he's evicted.

(and if he goes to the Jury House this week... I'd bet a Golden Power of Veto that there will be NO Hanky-Panky with Christine)

Cody is VERY concerned about being booed when he steps out the door. 

I think he knows deep down that Christine got booed because of all the touchy / feely with him... no matter how

the other HGs try to give other explanations to make him feel better.

He mentioned on the Feeds last nite... that if he gets booed... it's going to be like a punch in the gut to his father

(he actually said something a little more graphic).

Cody's last days in the House will be overshadowed with the dread of wondering what will happen when he's evicted.

(and if he goes to the Jury House this week... I'd bet a Golden Power of Veto that there will be NO Hanky-Panky with Christine)

Yes, I think they were all aware of why she got boo'd yet they chose to sidestep it even after going on and on about it for hours.

I know she was the married one, but I think he is equally responsible for his part and deserves to be boo'd as much as she did.

I can't stand him and if he goes before Victoria I would be happy.

Guest 6Borders

Cody is as useless as a bag of soccer balls after a tough season and about as smart.  (Love to know who signed off on his "college degree" he loves to brag about..oh wait, it was probably athletics, which doesn't count!)!! 

I'm pretty sure he was recruited for his photo-shopped-op-in-a jock(strap)....eye candy for the ladies!!

I think that cody is a sweet guy who was probably always the cutest kid in the group and loved by everyone.  Nobody has ever expected a solitary thing from cody.  He's a cutie-pie and I think that he really liked christine but not forever and not romantically.  She was just there.