Caleb Reynolds (Week 11 - Take 1)

Lamasquerade

Guest 6Borders

Sorry to all those Celeb fans, but Beast Mode is trademarked by an NFL player who takes a dim view of poaching.

That's probably the best news I have heard all season.  Didn't Derrick "assign" Caleb the name tho???  So who gets sued?

Caleb just asked the other guys to get something with the phrase "Heard dat" on it, "in remembrance of" him when the season's over, because he says "Heard dat" all the time.

Cody laughed at the "in remembrance of" because well, that's usually what you say about dead people.

And both Cody and Frankie told Caleb they hadn't heard him say "Heard dat" all season.

Caleb got really pissed.

I'm not rooting for him at all, but he is kinda funny.... he's a country bumpkin.... with $1,000 "crocodile" boots...

I could go the rest of my life WITHOUT ever hearing that hillbilly word DADGUM again. 

DADGUM is what he should be getting on a T-shirt because he says that word all the time. Put his pic on the back side and I'm sure somebody would buy that.

Not to mention that if you Google Beast Mode Cowboy, what you get is an urban dictionary definition of "A state of mind that produces an energetic, outgoing, sexual attraction to farm animals."

Bwahahaha... That's funny. Someone should tweet that to him. Better yet, send him a instagram MEME of himself and a sheep!

The - Beast Mode Cowboy - definition was entered into the Urban Dictionary by DrWizard July 28, 2014.

I think the season started June 25th.  Caleb had been driving us all up the wall with his self proclaimed nick-name...

and this Dr Wizard retaliated with a poke aimed at Caleb.

The - Beast Mode Cowboy - definition was entered into the Urban Dictionary by DrWizard July 28, 2014.

I think the season started June 25th.  Caleb had been driving us all up the wall with his self proclaimed nick-name...

very good detective work Pokey! :dork:

That's true. Still, I know one of the first things he will do when get gets out is google it and that will be pretty funny.

Anyways, Caleb has really bounced back from his stalker days to be the house's comedic relief instead of resident creep. I personally find his cartoonishly big ego kind of endearing at this point.