Favourite HGs

CortneyIrene

Hey everyone. I thought it would be fun to rate all the house guests of this season from 1-16. 1 being the most favourite and 16 being the least favourite. Also why you have picked that person for #1 and #16

Also you may add any other questions, maybe this will become more exciting that the season is.

1. Nicole           9. Amber

2.Hayden          10. Jocasta

3.Zach             11. Caleb

4.Derrick          12. Paola

5.Donny          13. Brittany

6.Victoria        14.Devin

7.Cody            15.Joey

8.Christine      16.Frankie

I picked Nicole as my favourite because it seems like she has a real grip on the game despite the fact she can't seem to stay in the house. But she understands how the game is played and she wants to make big moves. He social game is pretty good too. It could be better. When Nicole first came into the house I didn't think she would last long. But she ended up being my Favourite person in the house.

Frankie is my #16. I'm not a huge Frankie fan. He's too much for me. I love his sprit however he's way tooo much for me. His game isn't that great either. I don't like how he constantly puts down other people. Also not to mention his Victoria "rape" joke... Not cool Frankie. Also when Nic was crying he said If she comes near him he's going to punch her. That's not cool either. I want to see Frankie out of this house so he can get a grip on reality. I'm sure he means well. but he doesn't come off that way. He's not a person who I would want to see win that money. I think that's awesome that he wants to build Schools and what not. But maybe he should have went about it in a different way. Not coming on BB. Maybe with a charity event. Now people seem scared to get rid of him because of how his sisters fans will react.

1. Nicole
2. Derrick
3. Zach
4. Donny
5. Brittany
6. Hayden
7. Amber
8. Caleb
9. Cody
10. Devin
11. Victoria
12. Joey
13. Frankie
14. Paola
15. Jocasta
16. Christine

I chose Nicole #1 for likeability and Derrick #2 for gameplay. Nicole is my favorite female player in a while and is cute, quirky, smart, humble, classy and just genuinely seems like a good person. Likeable females seem so few and far between on BB so that makers her more special. Derrick is one of the best BB players I've ever seen... up there with Dan I think. Not nearly as charismatic but I love skilled gameplay.

Christine is one of my most hated HGs ever. I just find her extremely cold, like she is incapable of feeling empathy and has no conscience. She seems like kind of a pathological liar who stabbed her best friend in the back (Nicole) without remorse and constantly disrespects her husband by getting touchy feely with Cody even though there really doesn't seem to be any strategic reason for it. Usually I'm just indifferent to my least favorite players but with her I actually have an active dislike for her.

Hey! I thought of doing this like a month ago. :)  The order hasn't changed too much except for Frankie sinking way down. (he used to be #2)

Zach!   Because he's Zach!

Hayden

Nicole

Derrick

Donny

Paola

Jocasta

Brittany

Amber

Joey

Victoria

Frankie

Cody

Christine

Caleb

Devin

I can't believe that with Victoria so low on the list, she's my #2 choice to win after Nicole is evicted tonight....

Ha. Actually after looking at the list again it makes sense. 

good thread

i usually based my like on who is playing a good game

this season not many of them are really

Christine is one of my most hated HGs ever. I just find her extremely cold, like she is incapable of feeling empathy and has no conscience. She seems like kind of a pathological liar who stabbed her best friend in the back (Nicole) without remorse and constantly disrespects her husband by getting touchy feely with Cody even though there really doesn't seem to be any strategic reason for it. Usually I'm just indifferent to my least favorite players but with her I actually have an active dislike for her.

yeah christine is a weird beast

i actually picked her to win preseason but if you read my preseason prediction take in her thread this is what i said about her:

she may end up being the downfall of many

sorta like how ian did some on his season

seems harmless so they put full trust in her and boom she stabs  them in the back

http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?/topic/94646-christine-brecht-bb16-pre-season/?p=825247

i was actually hoping after her early dr session of saying why did devin allow her into the alliance she would eventually turn on the boys sorta like how shelly did jeff and jordan

but not only did she not turn she proved to be one of most down for the cause of eliminated most of the others girls in the house and anyone outside of the alliance

i knew fairly early my predictions that she would win the game was a pipe dream and wouldnt happen :animated_bouncy: