here we go :animated_bouncy:

jeff n jordan back sunday show :animated_bouncy:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nicole :let's  stop playing big baby let's play big brother

lol :animated_bouncy:

1.Predict something one particular hg's will do on the eviction night tv show....  Julie will ask Nicole how her time back in the house has been. Nicole will say it is sooooooooo hard.

close enough :animated_bouncy:

wow derrick wins hoh on first question

not sure he wanted to win that

going to have to show his hand :animated_bouncy:

Ummm OMG.  Well there you go.  Fastest HOH comp ever??

surprised it dont happen more often :animated_bouncy:

lol christine  she might be joining nicole :animated_bouncy:

frankie wins pov

:animated_bouncy:

frankie is an idiot if he doesnt know he is next in line to go after christine

both should be trying to make a deal with each other

christine is just accepting her fate :animated_bouncy:

where do they find these hg's christine didnt even attempt to make a deal ?

Gag me, the whole show sucks this season, Frankie is suuucchhh a phony, where's my barf emoji

frankie is an idiot if he doesnt know he is next in line to go after christine

both should be trying to make a deal with each other

christine is just accepting her fate :animated_bouncy:

where do they find these hg's christine didnt even attempt to make a deal ?

That is how they have all been all season.  Hard to root for them when they can't even be bothered to make a case for themselves.

they booed christine

i thought it would be at least light cheers :animated_bouncy:

She really got booed and you could tell it confused her,lol she got what she deserved, I want Frankie gone, these. Ppl are sooo weak

She really got booed and you could tell it confused her,lol she got what she deserved, I want Frankie gone, these. Ppl are sooo weak

they probably will instruct them to not boo frankie :animated_bouncy:

Wouldn't surprise me at all UPV, I just want to know how he feels after he sees how disgusted everyone is with him and the nasty things he's said, he hasn't helped his sisters name any, what a jerk

I'm not really sure why Christine got booed so hard... I'm not a fan of hers, but I can't recall what she did to get that kind of reaction. I really felt sorry for her, she looked like it caught her off guard, the booing.

Did Amanda get booed that bad last year?

Wow, she got some send off.  At least she didn't hug them on the way out.  What saved them all especially Derrick this season is that no one exposed any of them on the way out. If this was done, it would have been a different game.

Since when are they able to confer with each other on a double eviction night?  Usually, it's nom and use veto without discussions, but tonight was different.

I'm not really sure why Christine got booed so hard... I'm not a fan of hers, but I can't recall what she did to get that kind of reaction. I really felt sorry for her, she looked like it caught her off guard, the booing.

Did Amanda get booed that bad last year?

That was the worst booing ever in BB. I was there when hated hated Jesse was evicted and nobody booed.

That was the worst booing ever in BB. I was there when hated hated Jesse was evicted and nobody booed.

I just don't get it - Why do you think that happened?? Maybe because the audience thought Christine had betrayed Nicole, and the audience really loved Nicole or something?

Amanda was just plain evil, and she did not get the booing that Christine got tonight. It doesn't make sense.

I just don't get it - Why do you think that happened?? Maybe because the audience thought Christine had betrayed Nicole, and the audience really loved Nicole or something?

Amanda was just plain evil, and she did not get the booing that Christine got tonight. It doesn't make sense.

Aaron got booed last year. From the posting on the Internet people hated Christine and called her a cheater in her marriage.

I never felt that way but the Internet went crazy with Christine hate.

Aaron bot booed last year. From the posting on the Internet people hated Christine and called her a cheater in her marriage.

I never felt that way but the Internet went crazy with Christine hate.

People be crazy like that reckon.

OK, what's the deal with this magic button? They aren't going to tell the houseguests it's "rewind" purpose and then we just wait to see if anyone pushes it or not? I thought those kinds of buttons were supposed to be red, and have a big sign on them that says "Do Not Press" lol