Frankie Grande (Week 10) + Team America + D/E PoV winner (did not use)

Lamasquerade

This is the real Frankie coming out now. The mean, bitter little man who wants to be famous so bad. It is, of course, not his fault that the viewers didn't like his "play". The viewers are all just against him because he dressed like a woman and the viewers don't understand that kind of thing. He is pathetic and small.  

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the real Frankie coming out now. The mean, bitter little man who wants to be famous so bad. It is, of course, not his fault that the viewers didn't like his "play". The viewers are all just against him because he dressed like a woman and the viewers don't understand that kind of thing. He is pathetic and small.  

I just saw the feeds from around 2 pm BB Time of Frankie telling Derrick that it was the "feedsters" that did all the voting. And then said that if Nicole comes crying to him that he would "punch her in the face".

I think that even if Nicole's really upset and crying that she could take down that little pink turd. 

We "feedsters" took him down last night.  :clap:

To Quote KissesinVA:  "Her fans aren't watching the show anymore (as the "No" vote showed them last night). They all have bedtimes now that school is back in session."

Best line of the day!!!!!   :smilielol: 

Aww thank you.

I am turnt up about Fakie today. I have not liked him from day 1. But when I saw him in the HOH room after Have Nots...... he had an evil look on his face and sounded more entitled than I have heard him (his entitlement was so bad today), it really ticked me off.

I have watched every season of this show. And there have been some horrible prima donnas. But Frankie is the worst person I have ever had to listen to.

KissesinVA : " And then said that if Nicole comes crying to him that he would "punch her in the face". "

WOW... saying stuff like that is a SURE FIRE way to get votes for America's Fav.    what an arse

KissesinVA : " And then said that if Nicole comes crying to him that he would "punch her in the face". "

WOW... saying stuff like that is a SURE FIRE way to get votes for America's Fav.    what an arse

Here it is on You Tube in case people aren't getting the feeds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dofbNSZa7Vw&feature=youtu.be

I want to make sure that this is spread far and wide.

A saying a friend made me that hangs on my wall "God keep your arms around my shoulder and your hands over my mouth!"  

I have had to read that more times than I can count when it comes to what I really want to say about this man/women/peacock/flamingo/whatever.  He now has my rath due to his insensitivity toward Nicole being a Have Not, that if she cries to him he will Slap her face (wasn't he just kissing and hugging her hours ago when he knew the vote would go to evict Donny) and his cluster *uck statement to us; the feedsters; that he doesn't give a zero *uck what we (America) think of him.  He is no longer a sad human in my book, he is just pathetic!

Frankie Makes Evil Dick look like a choir boy. Chill town was better. Bad pick CBS. Bering Sea Gold and Ice Road

Truckers will do well on CBS after the Frankie fiasco......the Today show won with His sister today, she has talent

Frankie ZERO.....

Frankie Makes Evil Dick look like a choir boy. Chill town was better. Bad pick CBS. Bering Sea Gold and Ice Road

Truckers will do well on CBS after the Frankie fiasco......the Today show won with His sister today, she has talent

Frankie ZERO.....

The difference between Evil Dick and Frankie and Chill Town and Frankie is that they (ED and Chill Town) did it all for the BB game. Frankie wants the fame. 

He's on the wrong show IMHO because this is not the show to get the fame that Frankie the fame whore wants. We are a select group of people that enjoy our summer guilty pleasure and look forward to next summer when Big Brother is complete.

i am getting more angry then ever with Frankie, I think today his real color has come out, and it is not pink....Too think he is back sleeping in the HOH room again, it complely aggrivating to me.  His punk arese, needs to down stairs with the rest of the HG....i  just want him gone out of the game, can't even stand to watch the feeds much anymore.

I really don't know who is more aggravating to me Frankie or Christine, they both have ruined this season for me.

Sounds to me like Frankie is used to hatred from people and does not let it change his life.  I admire that about him.  I have not heard him say anything bad about people in the house and omg he says something about Nicole and it will be on the 6:00 news.  lol  Come on people lighten up.  He is a big BB fan and you could try to at least respect that he is playing the game hard and not sitting around crying.  He was making Derrick feel better because Derrick knows that people are hating him because of Donny and Frankie more or less said that you can't make everyone like you or please everyone, so don't worry about it.  

I think a lot of people just don't like him because he is gay, but no one will say that.  That is my 2 cents.

Peace

Sounds to me like Frankie is used to hatred from people and does not let it change his life.  I admire that about him.  I have not heard him say anything bad about people in the house and omg he says something about Nicole and it will be on the 6:00 news.  lol  Come on people lighten up.  He is a big BB fan and you could try to at least respect that he is playing the game hard and not sitting around crying.  He was making Derrick feel better because Derrick knows that people are hating him because of Donny and Frankie more or less said that you can't make everyone like you or please everyone, so don't worry about it.  

I think a lot of people just don't like him because he is gay, but no one will say that.  That is my 2 cents.

Peace

I think Frankie is really good at the game.

Like I said the hugging/hummping and I love you's that Frankie pretty much made a staple in the game creeps me out.

I know most of the people here posting and I would say not one that I know of is homophobic. Seriously.

I think people don't like him for other reasons.

Peace

Well I won't be censored because you threw the gay card out there. If he was straight he would still be the same piece of annoying shit that he is as a gay man.

How is it that all the posts that are against Derrick and call out everything that the poster thinks is terrible about him are OK but if posters don't like Frankie its because he is gay?

I think some people think Derrick has to play with higher standards then other houseguests in some people's eyes because he is a cop. It is what it is... I am Team Derrick and just assume as the game goes on some people will change who they like or dislike. Part of the game.

Some people get protective who they like... always been like that on the forums.

Peace

I'm sorry but it is quite clear that you are only watching the edited TV shows. Because he has been a nasty little turd since Day 1. I'm sitting here right now listening to him say terrible things about anyone that isn't in the room with him. 

Don't throw the gay card out there. I could care less about his sexuality. He's just a miserable human being that is hanging his game (and life) on the fact that his little sister is famous. Though I will say that I have never heard of her before this summer. But I'm not a twelve year old girl or a horny teenaged boy.

He's not playing the BB game. If he were, he would have kept his mouth shut about his sister. I guarantee that the only reason that Caleb is keeping him and letting Frankie sleep in his bed is because Frankie's sister is Ariana Grande and Caleb is looking for a star to latch onto. Seriously. I would put money on it.

Peace

Frankie is gay? Seriously? I wouldn't have guessed that... Frankie is disliked for many reasons but being gay isn't on my list of reasons for not liking him.

I think some people think Derrick has to play with higher standards then other houseguests in some people's eyes because he is a cop. It is what it is... I am Team Derrick and just assume as the game goes on some people will change who they like or dislike. Part of the game.

Some people get protective who they like... always been like that on the forums.

I'm Team Derrick too. Derrick is playing the BB game. I said last night that CBS needs to just make the $500k check to him now. Shut down the game and hand him a check. He has not been put up for eviction once this summer. Has that ever happened?

I think Frankie is really good at the game.

Like I said the hugging/hummping and I love you's that Frankie pretty much made a staple in the game creeps me out.

I know most of the people here posting and I would say not one that I know of is homophobic. Seriously.

I think people don't like him for other reasons.

That's fair then. I do watch the feeds and read the forums and watch BBAD so I guess my take of him is just different from others.

I was hoping it wasn't because he is gay, so I am glad to hear you say that.

I like him and his game, so I will except that I am the minority. lol

Thanks for the info.

I'm agree with Nicole - Frankie is just mean. He acted like a decent human until he 'broke the news' to the other HG's that HE was Ariana Grande's brother. So what? I didn't even know who she was until Big Brother brought her up. Since he gave out his BIG news he has become a spoiled, selfish, little brat. I'm sick of him pouting and acting like everyone should kiss his over tanned butt. Send him home!! 

Okay, he could have skipped the "punch her in the face" comment, but I don't find him any more meaner than the other guys. He's just a drama queen and will say stuff for shock value.

I will say that he does need all the attention, and will get the claws out when faced with dilemmas, but Derrick showed the same.  Derrick and Frankie are the only two sitting pretty this whole game and strike back when challenged.

I'm hoping Caleb isn't as dumb as he appears to be because he tells them things in subtle way like "Derrick, you're the only one who hasn't been nominated for eviction."  Now, if Caleb can process that stuff and put two and two together he'll work on getting either Derrick or Frankie out in two weeks.

Well, Caleb is already talking about Frankie being the first to go once it gets down to those four (Derrick, Cody, Caleb, and

Frankie).  If it's up to Derrick or Cody at that stage, I believe Frankie will be evicted as well.  So it's not looking too good

for Frankie to make it past the final four stage.  That is, if all goes to plan.