Cody Calafiore (Week 10)

Guest 6Borders

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 6Borders

What is smeared on that door? Someone save the cat.

Yeah, seriously!  Looks like blood on the carpet too!  Ariana's Bates Motel room!

I've never liked Cody and i really don't get the omg he's so attractive stuff. I mean, he doesn't hurt my eyes, but I barely think he's even cute.

I think those cheesecake pictures, which in my opinion, he looked awkward and silly, probably edged me towards not being able to see him as anything more than the vapid empty twat he is.

Guest 6Borders

Ya right now Frankie is laying across Cody with his feet entwined with Cody.

What is wrong with these people. I would slap Frankie.

Maybe Cody is just realizing he's gay!  I'm sure he could do better than Frankie tho!!

Guest 6Borders

A couple of nights ago, Cody and Christine agreed Tim wouldn't mind if Cody comes up to Oregon for a visits.

Cody has bad taste in women. He thinks Amanda from last year's show was "hot"....really?

What's in Oregon????

If Cody were smart he would distance himself from her NOW!!!

What's in Oregon????

If Cody were smart he would distance himself from her NOW!!!

Well if Tim and Christine are any indication of what's in Oregon.... I'm marking it off my bucket list because... giphy.gif

He's just plain boring and not that smart. After BB he will do the male model thing for awhile, then end up getting a job where he will make it up to middle management because of his looks and charm. But the people who work under him will hate him because they will do all the work and know 10 times what he does about the job but he will take all the credit.