Cody Calafiore (Week 10)

Guest 6Borders

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't like cody.  Vapid.  Easy, easy time of it on Big Brother.  So many of them have had such an easy ride.  It is my least favorite thing about season 16.  Little entertainment.  

I don't like him either.  Reminds me of a sleazebag and I can't get that goodbye kiss out of my head.  That was so damn creepy.

Sorry  he is a tool.  He is not innocent in the whole Christine flirtmance as they are calling it.  I think his Mom was ridiculous she just sat on the couch and laughed and his Dad is a tool too.  The only one in the family that thought he probably should back off was his sister.  This of course is just my opinion.  Flirting with Christine is helping his game I guess but it certainly is not helping hers which she will find out eventually.  Now the new thing for them is tell one another they love each other. It is getting worse.  Her husband must really love her because her and Cody are both ridiculous.

I'm surprised at all the hate aimed towards Christine, when Cody is just as much to blame. Cody should know better than to go after a married woman. But some people like married people. I know someone like that and its weird and awful. I get that Cody and his family are touchy feely people.. but really... that has crossed the line. Christine should know better too. She's probably just loving it, because its attention from an attractive guy, and she hasn't had that.

All he has been good for for me this season, is eye candy.  But like most candy, if left out in the wrong element it melts or loses its flavor.  That he has done.  Don't want to see him win, can't image it, but this is BB, expect the unexpected. Good Lord, what if F2 is Caleb & Cody.......shudder 

I'm surprised at all the hate aimed towards Christine, when Cody is just as much to blame. Cody should know better than to go after a married woman. But some people like married people. I know someone like that and its weird and awful. I get that Cody and his family are touchy feely people.. but really... that has crossed the line. Christine should know better too. She's probably just loving it, because its attention from an attractive guy, and she hasn't had that.

I think Cody is as much to blame as she is, but I think she gets more backlash because she is the married one and he isn't.  Makes sense to me and two wrongs never make a right.

I still think they are both to blame. Yes she took a vow. She's very wrong for that. But Cody knows she's married and still makes moves on Christine. To me they are both wrong.  Maybe chrstine a little more so. But Cody should know when to stop. Especially after zing bot was there. 

Love doesn't see unattractive.  They have clearly fallen under love's spell and will probably leave the big brother house hand in hand and live happily forever in new jersey.  Wait.  I forgot about his dad.

Lobe-gauging love.

Do you really think they fell in love?  Stranger things have happened. I guess it makes him feel even more better looking when he is with her.  I hope they both walk away with nothing. I'd rather Caleb win over him.  I'm running out of people who I prefer to win. lol

Guest 6Borders

Do you really think they fell in love?  Stranger things have happened. I guess it makes him feel even more better looking when he is with her.  I hope they both walk away with nothing. I'd rather Caleb win over him.  I'm running out of people who I prefer to win. lol

I don't know what it's called...maybe an obsession with each other.  Originally I said it was like Mary Kay Letourneau and that student (can't remember his name).  I think she was married at the time she had an affair with her student (at least Cody is over 18).  No amount of prison time or restraining orders kept them apart.

Whatever Cody and Christine are doing it's just downright creepy!!

Cody is a ridiculous and embarassing drunk!  I kept waiting for him to spill the beans to Caleb about his F2 with Derrick last night.

I've discovered where Cody gets his moral backbone, his Dad.  When asked what he thought of this son's dalliance with a married woman, Daddy almost look proud and said Cody was a good looking boy and it was all part of the game.  Now that his son got drunk and allowed his ass and crotch to be fondled by a gay man, I wonder what he thinks. 

Saturday night, 9:31 BBT Cody says it's not right if another guy grabs his girls butt. He says he would provoke them, and then beat their ass.

Seriously, dude??? #hypocrite Here's to hoping that Tim takes his advice to heart on Finale night.

I've discovered where Cody gets his moral backbone, his Dad.  When asked what he thought of this son's dalliance with a married woman, Daddy almost look proud and said Cody was a good looking boy and it was all part of the game.  Now that his son got drunk and allowed his ass and crotch to be fondled by a gay man, I wonder what he thinks. 

I don't know, but how do we take the words serious of a man who tongues kisses his son?

... " I don't know, but how do we take the words serious of a man who tongues kisses his son? " ....

Did we ever figure out if this actually happened ?  Or did they just kiss on the mouth ?

( I had an Italian uncle who used to pinch both your / our cheecks... and then give you a big smooch on the mouth... male or female)

lol... NO tongue tho :lookaround:

Guest 6Borders

... " I don't know, but how do we take the words serious of a man who tongues kisses his son? " ....

Did we ever figure out if this actually happened ?  Or did they just kiss on the mouth ?

( I had an Italian uncle who used to pinch both your / our cheecks... and then give you a big smooch on the mouth... male or female)

lol... NO tongue tho :lookaround:

I doubt there was tongue involved!

I don't think it would matter to his family (except maybe his sis) what Cody did in the BB house or anywhere, he apparently walks on water with them.  When he was drunk the other night I seriously thought he was about to kiss Frankie!!

I doubt there was tongue involved!

I don't think it would matter to his family (except maybe his sis) what Cody did in the BB house or anywhere, he apparently walks on water with them.  When he was drunk the other night I seriously thought he was about to kiss Frankie!!

He was INTO Frankie the other night. 

Let's be real here.  Frankie is hardly anybody's idea of a good-looking guy; gay or straight.  I think that those people are caught-up in the Big Brother House Syndrome in the same way that we have seen time and time again.  Most of them will look back on this period and be mortified.  I think that cody will be ashamed.  Frankie, not so much.

Ya right now Frankie is laying across Cody with his feet entwined with Cody.

What is wrong with these people. I would slap Frankie.

Me too. One of the questions on interview must have been "Would you allow a gay male to maul you?"  Only those males who answered yes, advanced.

They are absolute willing participants in Frankie's snuggle games.