Christine Brecht (Week 10) - nominated, PoV winner (saved herself) + D/E nominated (Juror #6) - EVICTED Sep. 4

Guest 6Borders

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If her husband had any sense he would dump her...Saw her on AD last night laying with Cody rubbing on him with her hand...That is nothing but disrespect for her hubby and shows what a low life she is...Zing Bot got it right...

Guest 6Borders

If her husband had any sense he would dump her...Saw her on AD last night laying with Cody rubbing on him with her hand...That is nothing but disrespect for her hubby and shows what a low life she is...Zing Bot got it right...

Naaaa....he's too weak (this is the guy who, when Christine told him to lick his dog all over with his tongue, he did it).   What money she gets just from her stipend is more than she makes in a year, and he's depending on "big connections" for his "music career".

She fancies herself an actress and a model so she's looking for connections too.

"if her husband had any sense" .... While drilling holes in his ears to insert those boulders the drill slipped and hit him in the head allowing the contents to drain out. They are a perfect match for each other.

I think she would put up Derrick and Vic, and then Vic would go. Or else she would put up Frankie and Vic. And Vic would probably go. I'm thinking Vic might be the next out the door if Christine wins. Now if Derrick wins I think Christine and Frankie will be up and that maybe Frankie will leave. MAYBE... Frankie is like superglue, he's not leaving that house..

I think she would put up Derrick and Vic, and then Vic would go. Or else she would put up Frankie and Vic. And Vic would probably go. I'm thinking Vic might be the next out the door if Christine wins. Now if Derrick wins I think Christine and Frankie will be up and that maybe Frankie will leave. MAYBE... Frankie is like superglue, he's not leaving that house..

yep - I agree - I think it just might be Frankie and Derrick in the final two.. - hopefully Christine is the next one out

I don't think Derrick will win. I don' think he wants to win this HOH

I don't think he can win despite all his crap about possibly holding back.

I've seen him hustle in a few comps, but it wasn't enough to win.  Cody, Frankie and Caleb are best at physical comps and Christine is very good with the thinking comps.

I don't think he can win despite all his crap about possibly holding back.

I've seen him hustle in a few comps, but it wasn't enough to win.  Cody, Frankie and Caleb are best at physical comps and Christine is very good with the thinking comps.

I agree.  Not sure where or when people think derrick has "thrown" comps.  I don't think so.  Wishful thinking.

1zx4ioh.jpg

:animated_bouncy:

I love that she got BOOOOD really bad. She seemed to be taking it really well when she talked to Julie.

.too bad that she wasted her sexy black dress til tonight. Poor Cody looked so sad. No more cuddle buddies in the BB house for him.

Man, what a response from the audience. I can't remember anyone getting booed so much and such an awkward and short exit interview

I don't see why.  You would think America was married to her.  What a bunch of whackadoodles. 

She clearly wanted to get the hell out of there asap and I can't blame her.

This superfan blew her chances right out of the water when she hitched her wagon to the testosterone.

She was an add on, knew it, and didn't care.  As long as she was getting some blow-back from the males

that's really all that mattered.

She is a sad, pathetic case.  On the upside, the guys couldn't have asked for a more obedient servant.

Even better -- she left BEFORE VICTORIA!!!!!!!!!!  :party_smilie: