Derrick Levasseur (Week 10) + Team America + D/E HoH

Guest 6Borders

I too have felt that other than a couple of social screw up....Derrick has made his big mistake by allowing Skankie to slip through this week.  I knew Caleb would not be able to "cork it" and Skankie has always had a way of making Caleb tell the truth...(remember b4 the BotB how he stared Caleb down to get him to tell him he was throwing it?  Thats when I knew Caleb's weakness, a little to honest for his own good in this game.)  <sigh>

Thursday might be the last interesting nite for me.  If by ANY chance Derrick goes out in dbl elim cause of Caleb conscience (big mouth) the only thing that will keep me interested is when it is a GIVEN that Skankie is out (w/Christine to follow)!!  Between Cody/Caleb/Vic ... pick a skittle!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is nothing but a talking head to me....yada,yada, yada and more yada.  I hope his ass is the first to go from his alliance.

These hgs are just so okay with people rubbing on them.. I mean maybe they don't like it. But they sure don't say anything. I know if it was me, I would be very uncomfortable and say something. I mean its fine, give someone a shoulder/neck massage, but beyond that is just too much for me. It's like they forget they're on tv for the world to watch. Come on Derrick, get some sense. I thought he would have asked Vic to stop for sure.

Oh, he likes it a lot more than Frankie rubbing on him.  He's got a thing for Vic and it was pretty noticeable from the beginning. 

A couple of nights ago Derrick was telling Victoria how he couldn't wait for her to meet his wife and daughter. How they would all this fun time together. Derrick, check with you wife first, dude!

Wow seriously? I know his wife Jana had a Twitter account and no matter how many times she told people she is not jealous and she is a hugger and hugs Derricks friends all the time. She kept saying that she is fine with Derricks friendship with Victoria.  People kept harassing her about not supporting Donny and posting pictures of Victoria and Derrick she had to take her Twitter down.

I think it is stupidity for people to accuse these people of cheating. Creepiness yes but cheating NO.

He is nothing but a talking head to me....yada,yada, yada and more yada.  I hope his ass is the first to go from his alliance.

Oh, he likes it a lot more than Frankie rubbing on him.  He's got a thing for Vic and it was pretty noticeable from the beginning. 

A dedicated married man doesn't allow a single young thang cling and stroke WITHOUT interest. Will he poke her? Not in the BBH but I can promise you he's done it over and over in his mind. he's human ( shudders ) and ten to one wifey hasn't put much out since the baby. 

Caleb thrashed them on feeds over it yesterday.

A dedicated married man doesn't allow a single young thang cling and stroke WITHOUT interest. Will he poke her? Not in the BBH but I can promise you he's done it over and over in his mind. he's human ( shudders ) and ten to one wifey hasn't put much out since the baby. 

Caleb thrashed them on feeds over it yesterday.

" young thang cling" (say it fast)       Definition: twenty something female who is grateful to the guy who takes her to the end of a game so she can win a prize.