Derrick Levasseur (Week 10) + Team America + D/E HoH

Guest 6Borders

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you thank you.  I am so tired of this guy thinking he can lie to the TV viewers he is a big fan he knows that people watch 24/7 does he think we are stupid.  I get your game Derrick and I do not need you to blow smoke up my butt save it for the sheep in the house.  Pat yourself on the back for being able to control the house take 5,000 because you are perfectly safe and enjoy your life.  I hope you do get asked back for another season and then we will see how good a game player you really are.  My opinion is you got lucky with this group of people.  Caleb I think would be someone to worry about but he is loyal and will stay that way so you are golden count your 500,000 and zip it.

I agree.  It is derrick's worst mistake that he has allowed himself to become cocky and because of being TA, he thinks that america loves him.  If he wins; it won't matter so much because he will have what he came for but if he doesn't win, I think that he will be surprised how some people view him.  

I also very much agree that derrick got lucky with this group.  But, luck is so much a part of BB, that he surely is not the first and unlike some; has taken full advantage of the opportunity.

Out of all the people in there, he has been playing the game 24/7. I can't imagine him using the excuse that he doesn't have anything in common with the other houseguests as a reason not to stay up and bond! It's a game for half a million dollars!

I believe he is playing the best game period. He has adapted to his current environment. That doesn't make him a bad person.

Uh no Derrick lies in his DR confessions, so I can't say him lying to Donny in his goodby was for a jury vote. Donny ain't stupid and prolly would've respected him more if he kept it real, Derrick lied cause he can't not lie lol

Uh no Derrick lies in his DR confessions, so I can't say him lying to Donny in his goodby was for a jury vote. Donny ain't stupid and prolly would've respected him more if he kept it real, Derrick lied cause he can't not lie lol

I agree -- it truly is sad that he can't stop himself from lying when there is no apparent reason to lie.

But he thinks he's clever enough to pull it off.

He isn't.

Guest 6Borders

Makes me wonder what kind of police office Derrick really is and what he puts in his police reports!

I agree.  It is derrick's worst mistake that he has allowed himself to become cocky and because of being TA, he thinks that america loves him.  If he wins; it won't matter so much because he will have what he came for but if he doesn't win, I think that he will be surprised how some people view him.  

I also very much agree that derrick got lucky with this group.  But, luck is so much a part of BB, that he surely is not the first and unlike some; has taken full advantage of the opportunity.

I definately agree Slim,  I don't think that he has played a bad game but when I hear people say what a great player he is I have to add my 2 cents.  He is a big fan and he probably can't believe his luck.  He is playing with people who claim to be big fans of the game but they act like they are playing follow the leader.  He is aligned with Frankie and with Caleb.  As far as Frankie is concerned I think he is an emotional player which can be good or bad.  Caleb is a loyal guy and no matter what will stick with his alliance until they prove to him they are not trustworthy.Cody and Victoria are his lap people they will do whatever he wants.  He is a really good talker and thats why they all have no clue they are being played.  He doesn't want to be HOH because he will have to evict someone.  He will not win until its time for him to do so. I just can't figure out how they can all not know who is running the show in there.

I like Derrick. He's playing a good game and I admire that. He's not over the top (frankie) and does a great job staying on everyones good side. I would not be suprized if he and Victoria make the F2. That would be a slam dunk.

Boy, is this the "I hate derrick thread?" The pendulum is really starting to swing his way. Since Caleb is not putting him up, he now has Caleb, Cody and Vic willing to carry him forward. If he makes it through the DE next week and makes it to the F5, it will be game over pretty much. I still think he needs at least another HOH win to put on the resume that he will present to the jury, but he is playing an excellent game at this point. I really didn't like this guy through the first few weeks, but he has grown on me an I am more impressed each day. 

Wasn't it a DE at F5 a few years ago when Shelly sent Jeff packing. I believe this is where Frankie will get taken out. Then again, if the cards fall right, someone may go after Derrick. DE would be the right time when everything is moving quickly and people do not have a chance to talk the HOH out of putting him up. 

I actually really like Derrick. I really like most of the house guests. However there's only a select few that I would be happy/alright with winning. Derrick is one of them as well as Nicole. Anyone else not so much. Derrick has been playing a great game so far! At least I think he has been!

How nice if Derrick goes out during double eviction, a shocker to him.  His princess will be left lost and in limbo 

The problem I see with it is, I don't see anyone making the case to other people that it is time to start looking to get Derrick out. It seems that everyone has a primary target other than Derrick and you have Caleb even saying that he believes Derrick is a weak player and that he can not win any comps. Generally, the people in the house have a different view and feeling of reality from what we are seeing. So, inside the house, maybe Derrick is the weak link. The problem with being the one that calls all the shots but makes people think they are the ones who thought of it first is...they believe they thought of it first and are smarter than you and are playing a better game. 

Even if he wanted it, do not think it was happening in this comp-lol

They're all so stupid winning comps and doing his bidding.  It's got to catch up to him, because he's not the mastermind he thinks he is. 

So, no one had anything to say about him taking the 5,000 instead of going for HOH?  Is he so sure of himself?  Hmmm..there were comments about Caleb taking the cruise over winning.

It sure seems as though Derrick is wanting to pull Nicole in and work with her.  Plus, he really wants Christine

out.  If Caleb really does nominate Christine next to Nicole (and veto doesn't change it), I wonder if Derrick

will try to get Christine out instead of Nicole.

Please, somebody start a riot in that house.  We need to see this group really start to fight.  I don't know how much

longer the guys can go without breaking apart.

Derrick feel that he has control of Nicole than Christine.  He had a hard time reading Christine and that worried him, she could flip either side . . . . she talked shit behind everybody's back just about everybody, she's stirring-up shit.  Derrick felt Nicole is alone, seemed can read her game play and direction and can control her ) remember he re-imposed their F2 deal (he had proposed to Nicole when she won her 1st HOH)  

I think that Derrick is messing up when he tries in his DR's to show America he is playing an honest game.

I think he struggles with showing he has integrity and he worries too much what the public thinks of him.

The Team America thing really got in his head to the point he looks like an idiot. 

There are a lot of people because he is a cop think that he should never lie or be hateful. Derrick worries about being judged and his integrity because of his job so he lies to to the viewing audience. 

I think if he was in real like a parks worker he would not worry about what the TV audience sees.

Beyond all that I think he is playing a really good game.

It will be interesting to see where he is going this week. Will he try to save Nicole? If POV is played will he try to get Frankie up?

There are a lot of people because he is a cop think that he should never lie or be hateful. Derrick worries about being judged and his integrity because of his job so he lies to to the viewing audience. 

I don't think his being a cop has one iota to do with it.  Actually, some people have very low opinions of cops, so Derrick is probably one of the

better ones.

Cop or no cop, he is just not nearly as clever as he thinks he is.

Good conversation that Nicole and Derrick had last night. I am listening to it right now.

Nicole confirms that Derrick was Donny's target. She confirms that Donny never liked him.

I am about an hour into their talk. Very interesting. I think it started around 1:30ish am.

I don't think his being a cop has one iota to do with it.  Actually, some people have very low opinions of cops, so Derrick is probably one of the

better ones.

Cop or no cop, he is just not nearly as clever as he thinks he is.

Agree, and I think that most of the HGs aren't nearly as clever as they think they are. 

I just don't like derrick.  I liked donny just okay but better than derrick, for sure.   I thought he played a pretty upfront game and I liked that because to me, that is the hardest game of all to play and be successful which he was not.  He was with the wrong group of people, in my opinion, to play that kind of game.  I am not affected by my dislike for derrick when it comes to recognizing his game-play skills and for certain, I want derrick to win over anyone else in the house at this point.  I don't know derrick as a cop so I can't comment on that.  I do think that derrick acts the fool sometimes and is way too cocky for his own good.

I do not believe (anymore) that how a person conducts themselves on big brother has much effect on their life when they leave the house.  The BB superstar days are apparently gone.;

Season 16 seems almost an afterthought; production-wise.  It is really boring.

I just don't like derrick.  I liked donny just okay but better than derrick, for sure.   I thought he played a pretty upfront game and I liked that because to me, that is the hardest game of all to play and be successful which he was not.  He was with the wrong group of people, in my opinion, to play that kind of game.  I am not affected by my dislike for derrick when it comes to recognizing his game-play skills and for certain, I want derrick to win over anyone else in the house at this point.  I don't know derrick as a cop so I can't comment on that.  I do think that derrick acts the fool sometimes and is way too cocky for his own good.

I do not believe (anymore) that how a person conducts themselves on big brother has much effect on their life when they leave the house.  The BB superstar days are apparently gone.;

Season 16 seems almost an afterthought; production-wise.  It is really boring.

What? You mean Caleb and Frankie are not going to become mega stars and have a zillion fans all over the world? Say it ain't so!

Overall, I think Derrick has played well. He might be feeling a bit cocky but it would be hard not to when half the people in the house are so easily manipulated.

I think CBS choose this group to be the extreme opposite of last years HGs. Other seasons had some real knock down, drag out verbal warfare that was often reduced to some pretty nasty name calling and behind the back nastiness. It didn't help that half the house was in the rubbing and petting alliance and had the whole love fest going on.

Guest 6Borders

Derrick is now really working everyone, telling all the guys how they would beat him in F2 and why.  I'm surprised Caleb and Frankie have not exploded from the way he's inflated their egos.