Nicole Franzel (Week 10) - nominated (Juror #5) - EVICTED Sep. 4

BBLover4ever

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 6Borders

Silly girl, trying to convice Vic to use the veto on her if she (Vic) won it, like that would ever happen that Vic would win and that Derrick would ever let Vic do anything he didn't approve of!!

Bye Bye Nicole!  Hayden will be glad to see you!

I think its Derrick's one mistake letting Nicole go. Caleb cannot play for next HOH. Victoria will never win ANYTHING. Frankie will put up Derrick in a heartbeat. Derrick openly questions Christine's motivations. So if he does not get the next HOH he is relying on being the last one in Cody's ear while Frankie sings Ariana songs. At least Nicole could win something and Frankie and Christine are her probable targets. Another SMH BB moment.

1zx4ioh.jpg

:animated_bouncy:

I'm sad that Nicole is out of the house once again.

I really liked her, and her voice actually didn't bug me. I really liked that she wanted to make big moves and actually play the game. But I think she was hopeless coming out of jury for the buy back. She lost her mojo. But atleast she can be back with Hayden. I bet he's excited.

Nicole was doomed both times she was evicted because of the pack mentality of the Detonators.  Her analysis of what was going on in the house was usually spot on.  She was frustrated more than anything else and will be a force to be reckoned with on the jury.