Medical Emergency! Victoria down!

myss911

Guest 6Borders

This morning 8/23/14 - 11:14am Cam 1 or 2 is the flashback

Down and out or just off to the Dr.??  In BB9 (I think) someone went to the ER after a Slop Attack and returned to the game.

I hate to see anyone leave for medical reasons but if she does at least it's not an actual BB "player".

Nicole was doing her makeup and she stopped and looked to the bathroom door for quite awhile & cam zoomed in on bathroom door.... and asked "Victoria are you still in there?" *nothing* "Victoria are you going to the bathroom?" *mumble* "Victoria are you ok??? "Victoria are you going to the bathroom?" "Ok so you aren't going to the bathroom?" Opens door... Victoria is on the floor. Nicole: "Victoria what's wrong?????" *mumble* Nicole: "Where does it hurt???? Jeeze why are you so sweaty?!?!?!?!?" *mumble* Victoria "I don't know" Nicole: "I'm going to go get help! Derrick!!!! Derrick!!!!" Derrick: "What???" Nicole "Come here I need you to help with Victoria" Derrick runs there and we get fish...

Guest 6Borders

Nicole was doing her makeup and she stopped and looked to the bathroom door for quite awhile & cam zoomed in on bathroom door.... and asked "Victoria are you still in there?" *nothing* "Victoria are you going to the bathroom?" *mumble* "Victoria are you ok??? "Victoria are you going to the bathroom?" "Ok so you aren't going to the bathroom?" Opens door... Victoria is on the floor. Nicole: "Victoria what's wrong?????" *mumble* Nicole: "Where does it hurt???? Jeeze why are you so sweaty?!?!?!?!?" *mumble* Victoria "I don't know" Nicole: "I'm going to go get help! Derrick!!!! Derrick!!!!" Derrick: "What???" Nicole "Come here I need you to help with Victoria" Derrick runs there and we get fish...

She probably overdosed on all that Advil, or else she didn't have wisdom teeth coming in but an abcess which burst and released toxins into her body.

Guest 6Borders

That is what I am thinking.... she obviously needs to be monitored... hope she will be ok.

The feeds are back but the HG's have obviously been told not to talk about it.

I first thought maybe she has an infection. Her head has been bleeding for about 10 days from her extensions.

Derrick tried to talk her into taking them off and he said if she gets sick he would rip them off. She said you don't understand my hair is what I am..... huh?

Hope she is OK.

Guest 6Borders

Well, she's back and more worried about being able to put on her bra and makeup then what happened.

She's going to drama-queen this right to F2

I first thought maybe she has an infection. Her head has been bleeding for about 10 days from her extensions.

Derrick tried to talk her into taking them off and he said if she gets sick he would rip them off. She said you don't understand my hair is what I am..... huh?

Hope she is OK.

Only medical she needs is a lobotomy. 

Hope she is OK.

Are you SERIOUS? 

Well, she's back and more worried about being able to put on her bra and makeup then what happened.

She's going to drama-queen this right to F2

First thing she did was head to the bathroom area and plug in the flat iron. And then wandered around looking for a bra. All this while telling Christine that they told her to eat peanut butter and drink some grape juice (natural sugars). So Christine went and made her something while Victoria flat ironed her hair and did her makeup.

Drama queen is an understatement. She questioned everyone about how she looked passing out.......

Guest 6Borders

Well maybe, assuming she even HAS a brain.

brain-dead.jpg

Thus my point...what do we remove and leave?  Zombies and Walking Dead do not need "Victoria...The Sequel"

Vic seems all over the place. I'm pretty sure it was the advil. I know when I was having some problems with something ( I can't remember if it was headache or got hurt) I was taking extra strength advil. I took quite a few then read the bottle when I went to grab more. The bottle says not to exceed more than 3 within 24 hours. So I could only imagine what could have happened with Vic taking a lot more than 3. And with her hair extensions, she's nuts to let it bleed for 10 days. I wouldn't be surprised if she finds herself with an infection. She's so worried about her hair growing back... I hope she knows that when wearing clip in hair extensions for extended periods of time it will eventually give you bald spots. Poor girl never learn. Us as the viewers would probably like to see her with no hair extensions more often. I understand its like her security blanket. But come on, if its causing you pain... stop it. lol

Guest 6Borders

Derrick was having to baby-sit her again about her paranoia.  He's been reining her in all Summer.  I wish he's just let go and she might be semi-fun to watch, having meltdowns with no one to boost her ego or keep her in line!

Victoria is another one (like Caleb) who will not learn anything about herself when she watches the tapes.  Her mother will lie by the pool with her and tell her how pretty she was, how brave she was and how hard it was on her to be in the house and still adhere to her Jewish beliefs, etc. and how hard and well she played the game.  Victoria will eat it all up and be convinced that it was she who carried Derrick and others so far in the game.