Victoria Rafaeli (Week 9)

straykat

She is so needy and and whinny. I give Derrick a lot of credit for his patience with her. But then again with Derrick it is all about game. :donatello:

patience=500K

leading her on=500K

dumping her = priceless

she wins over him in F2 = even more priceless

Her paranoia and delusions are getting the best of her.  Now she is imagining that everyone is being rude to her and saying mean things about her.  Maybe BB put a little bug in her hair extensions and Zach is piping whispered insults from the jury house.

This girl is a certified, card-carrying looney-tune!

It's an act.  She's needy and attention seeking.  The more paranoid and delusional she gets, the more Derrick goes to her rescue.  It's a win-win situation for her.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Victoria may be fooling us all.  She could be a brilliant strategist whose plan it is to lash onto some powerful male in the house and ride his coattail to the end, e.g. Jordan.  She knows exactly what she is doing, and is very successfully playing the game as a dumb featherbrain to avoid suspicion.   Anyone with any brains, given the choice, should be thrilled to take her to the final 2.  

On second thought....nahhhhh!  LOL

Victoria is in the best seat in the house, in my opinion.  Guarded by derrick and the perfect F2 candidate.  One way or the other, she is in the best position to win 50K; without trying.

I agree, but I wouldn't be surprised that she'll be shocked that she doesn't get the big prize.  She's using that  "brilliant"   :rolleyes4: "strategy" of walking around saying people are rude. She's barely playing the game.  Why shouldn't she win??? :wacko:  

I feel like a looney tune. While watching the CBS show tonight I started crying when they called medics for Victoria.

I need to get a life.... :cry:

Maybe you are getting too involved in BB. You already knew what happened by watching the feeds.   :grouphug:

Maybe you are getting too involved in BB. You already knew what happened by watching the feeds.   :grouphug:

That's why I said I am a looney tune. I really didn't think it was as dramatic as it was because I just saw fish.

I didn't watch the mission play on the feeds. Maybe I'll watch it this weekend to see all of it. On the show, I think it was a bust. Victoria's impersonation of Amber was pure jealousy. I can't remember now, did they even show Frankie's impersonation?

Guest 6Borders

Ok, am i that evil that I hoped they would just carry her right out the door and back to Miami..

Yep, I am that evil and Please Gawd, just part those doors and let her go.... Out of the game at least.................

No, you are not being evil in my opinion, cos I am about to be more evil (in my opinion) of Miss Vic (aka Grokder's "golden girl" of the season).

Personally I bought into her "wisdom teeth and pain" at the time and I was pissed at BB for ignoring her condition.  What I don't buy is everything so mysteriously disappeared in her mouth and body and so quickly upon her miraculous return to the house mere hours later after being at death's door on the BB bathroom floor.

Victoria is a drama queen with capital D&Q's and I would not put it past her (and her mother) to have cooked up "the BB medical moment" just for sympathy.   I see Victoria as one of those caught between religion and wild child, embracing both to the limit.

We see stupid kids/young people every day playing these flat-line stupid challenge games on the net (she took way too much Advil and drank wine IN the BB house and BB never said a word to her).  What better way for Victoria to gain sympathy when she knows there are a bizillion cams and mics and she is in no danger of over-dosing or dying but she can milk it later (without almond)!

I give this 5K to Groder & Production!

Guest 6Borders

She will probably check with her lawyer when she gets out to see if she could sue CBS for something because of this medical emergency.

She probably checked with her lawyer (or at least her dad did) before and after Grodner recruited her and she and her mom began their week-by-week pool tanning & keep Vic in the house sessions!

Victoria is Alison's answer to her disappointment (Amanda) of Season 15!