Victoria Rafaeli (Week 9)

straykat

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

COWARD!!!

Waited until she was sure Zach was out the door before telling him off.  I'd love to see her go, but I would rather see Derrick, Frankie, Cody and Christine go before her.  No one left to  rally behind. 

I have no faith that Nicole will make the comeback we expect and I think they will be gunning for Donny quickly.

COWARD!!!

Waited until she was sure Zach was out the door before telling him off.  I'd love to see her go, but I would rather see Derrick, Frankie, Cody and Christine go before her.  No one left to  rally behind. 

I have no faith that Nicole will make the comeback we expect and I think they will be gunning for Donny quickly.

I have a wait and see with nicole because we've been there before and it is a difficult challenge  I have hopes..  I agree that donny's days might be numbered.  They need some significant competitions from here on out or this is going to be too boring to care.

Guest 6Borders

She is Dan's Danielle from S14.  Can't wait until Derek shatters her dreams.  I've never been able to figure out why she was recruited.  She keeps alluding that her daddy is someone very important.  Anyone know?

She is way more dumb and way less intersting than Danielle.  I hope a POV miracle happens and she goes on the block and leaves.

It's funny but in the beginning Victoria make a big deal (in her simpering voice) about how she was "picked" for BB hen they were all talking about applying/being recruited!

I always suspected, and said the first weeek, that Daddy told someone "my little princess wants to be on BB...please see that it happens" (and it would not be a request).  BB obviously has no such rules about friends/family/etc not being able to be on.

She is Dan's Danielle from S14.  Can't wait until Derek shatters her dreams.  I've never been able to figure out why she was recruited.  She keeps alluding that her daddy is someone very important.  Anyone know?

Her mother is a realtor.  Prettier than VIctoria (I know, don't say it).  Her father is an insurance broker.  Famous?  Hmmm.  No.

Guest 6Borders

Her mother is a realtor.  Prettier than Victoria (I know, don't say it).  Her dad is an insurance broker.  Famous?  Hmmm.

Victoria also said that her parents either were or had to file for bankrupcy so they put everything in her name (total tax dodge in my opinion...hope the IRS is tuned in).

She did just say that she and her mom were getting into real estate.  Interesting that Amanda Zuckerman's grandma and mom are both in real estate (her grandmother was/is apparently really a go-getter in the field) and Amanda got into real estate...they all live in Florida and they are all Jewish, and I think Amanda's grandmother sold Groder a house or sold a house for her, so that could be the connection as to how Victoria got on the show.  She sure didn't get on the show for her looks or brains!!!

They all live relatively near each other in florida.   40 minutes or so, the farthest.  That would be zack.  I seem to remember that allison grodner bought or was buying a condo in the area.  Don't quote me.  As to victoria's bankruptcy story, I can't imagine what they would put in her name.  A car?  A fur coat?  Jewelry?  Not real estate.  Not his business.  Not yet, anyway.  

I know people talk smack about Donny not having any game but.....My lord does this child not even notice the things that go on around her? At least Donny is wise to it. Her head up so far up Derrick's....well, you get the picture. Bless her little heart.

Guest 6Borders

I know people talk smack about Donny not having any game but.....My lord does this child not even notice the things that go on around her? At least Donny is wise to it. Her head up so far up Derrick's....well, you get the picture. Bless her little heart.

Not unless there is a mirror and some of her make up is missing!!!!

yes straykat, it's our polite way of saying it. I can't really laugh at her, I feel so sorry for her. Especially after her zing. she was like, what, that doesn't make sense. I've made it to finally 8. Almost fell off my chair.