Derrick Levasseur (Week 9) + Team America

JEDI

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The one flaw in derrick's plan might be the social aspect of the vote if he gets to F2 with frankie. .  Of them all, I think that gomer would vote derrick the win out of respect.  The rest of them are so frivolous and wackawack, there is no telling how they would vote.  I can understand why he is so protective of victoria.  Frankie should take heed.

The one flaw in derrick's plan might be the social aspect of the vote if he gets to F2 with frankie. .  Of them all, I think that gomer would vote derrick the win out of respect.  The rest of them are so frivolous and wackawack, there is no telling how they would vote.  I can understand why he is so protective of victoria.  Frankie should take heed.

She is his lapdog/vote.

She's a blank slate.

He is attracted physically to her. 

He is flattered by her worship.

She is his lapdog/vote.

She's a blank slate.

Finally, someone else sees that physical attraction between them. He is flattered and I bet he never got so much attention before. He is as big as an attention whore as the rest of them. Don't like him, he has a pig face and when I see him on the screen all I can think is oink, oink.

Glad I"m not the only one who thinks he looks like a pig. Also, I totally agree about him digging Victoria being his lap dog. I understand standing a floater with you to the end but his eyes glaze over when Victoria starts telling him how great he is. His wife probably wears the pants in the family. LoL

I'm still pulling for him.  Off the choices I was given when the game started, he will probably be the only one left in that house I would want to see win over the others.  Once Donny and Nicole are out of the game, with the choices left....good Lord.  Please not, Caleb, Cody, Christine, Frankie or Vic!!  Can you image one of them winning?  (Well maybe the Glittery Pink Gazelle, but I sure wouldn't be happy)

He took his opportunity to get Donny's vote. Told him how people were saying things etc. of course, Donny corrected him that he never even thought if putting Derrick up. Really don't care who wins once Donny and Nicole or gone. Prob just watch eviction nights after that.

She is his lapdog/vote.

She's a blank slate.

I agree with a couple of points and am unclear how I feel about some of the others.  I do know that a married man spending the summer with unattached females on lock-down and at close quarters is risky business, indeed.  Nevermind that they are under constant surveillance.  I just dunno.

1085267_833202856712930_2129326026_n.jpg

Derrick's funny line of the night in the HOH with the Detonators -  "Donny would rather hang out with cows then hang out with us"

That's a good picture, but I don't think Frankie belongs on the string..not yet anyway.

If that is true what Donny said, I don't blame him. I feel the same way.  What sane person wants to watch all that lapdogging, stroking, and ass kissing, especially at this point of the game when they all know what is going to follow.

That's a good picture, but I don't think Frankie belongs on the string..not yet anyway.

If that is true what Donny said, I don't blame him. I feel the same way.  What sane person wants to watch all that lapdogging, stroking, and ass kissing, especially at this point of the game when they all know what is going to follow.

I agree with what you said about Frankie.

As far as not wanting to hang out with idiots. I guess nobody would......  (unless it was for 500,000)

snap!

Why did he stop Cody from putting up Frankie idea? I hope Frankie gets him out since he is again losing his chance for someone else to get blood on his hands as they say.

Not sure what you are talking about. Cody wants Donny out really bad and if not him then Nicole.

They did talk about getting Frankie out in the future but not before Donny and Nicole.

Cody mentioned to Derrick about putting Frankie up last night sometime, will have to look back and Derrick told him that Donny or Nicole needs to leave.

I heard them talk about doing that as the first move when they have to start evicting the BS or Detonators.

Maybe they will do Frankie. A lot can happen from now until Thursday.

Marty, it happened around 8:19 last night.

Thanks - 8:21 pm

Derrick said it was a good idea to backdoor Frankie but that still leaves Donny and Nicole together and he thinks it is better to get one of them out. (since Cody and Derrick are their target)

Derrick makes a lot of sense.

You touch my heart with your pics.  Now I can't get the song from Deliverance out of my head. doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo duh. That must be Jocasta humming it.

He better watch Caleb. Caleb likes huntin' hawgs.